(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

hey people :) soz i disappeared was too busy reading people's thoughts on mika now :thumbdown:

so.. whats the topic?

Hello!

The topic is pretty much, sailors, Mika in sailor uniform (:wub2:) and ages. I think ^^

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahah that's funny! I really love old stuff too. I love things with a history. :biggrin2:

negerkaka?! :shocked: but I guess it's sort of like negerbullar, so no hard feelings. :roftl:

That so true ^^ I like to buy old things that I don't really need... My mum doesn't like it but I love them :biggrin2: And they smell old! I kinda like that smell though it isn't so pleasant...

I think it was some kind of chokladrulltårta. Seemed to taste really good ^^

They would never be allowed to call it negerkaka nowadays, though everyone says negerbullar anyway...

esp not with a man who could be your father! :roftl:

btw I really have no idea how old Luke is.. :bleh:

hahah that's funny! I really love old stuff too. I love things with a history. :biggrin2:

negerkaka?! :shocked: but I guess it's sort of like negerbullar, so no hard feelings. :roftl:

my dad is 30 so luke cant be much older can he?:blink::biggrin2:

Sometimes I just wanna give mfc a big kick in the butt..! grrr

hey people soz i disappeared was too busy reading people's thoughts on mika now

so.. whats the topic?

Hello Danika dearest! :biggrin2:

yeah I read Freddies thread too. Though I haven't got any energy left to post my opinion. Going over the same conversation a million times plus saying the same things over and over are just exhausting. :boxed:

pretty much what Emma said, lol just random things ^^

anyway I just checked Mika's myspace again and how many friends he's got. And it keeps being less and less :blink:

current number: 243 799

with all the ups and downs today he must've lost at least 30 friends! I know that’s basically nothing out of almost 250 000 people. But still, in just one day, I find that a bit strange :boxed:

That so true ^^ I like to buy old things that I don't really need... My mum doesn't like it but I love them :: And they smell old! I kinda like that smell though it isn't so pleasant...

I think it was some kind of chokladrulltårta. Seemed to taste really good ^^

They would never be allowed to call it negerkaka nowadays, though everyone says negerbullar anyway...

hahah I agree :bleh: and I especially love it when it's old stuff from relatives of mine. :biggrin2:

Yeah no way it could be called that now :roftl: the whole thing about negerbullar is another huge debate I don't feel liking getting myself into. and I bet every Swede feels the same. LOL xD

*sigh* why all these never-ending subjects? ^^

my dad is 30 so luke cant be much older can he?:blink::biggrin2:

wow that's young! but cool to have such a young dad :bleh:

Luke is prob around that age, but yeah, he could well be older than your dad :roftl:

sorry, im just a little unsure......perhaps id need to see it to believe it :bleh:

hahhah :bleh:

yes!IM WAITING FOR MY STEPMOM TO UPLOAD THEM!LOL! SHE TOLD ME SHE WOULD DO IT BUT NEVER DID.I WILL ASK HER!:biggrin2:

oh ok:thumb_yello: ...cos i would really like to see them because i saw this TV program where someone made a dress out of ductape and it looked reallyyyy good!:thumb_yello::bleh:

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooo

oooo

oo

o

:biggrin2:

hahah I agree :bleh: and I especially love it when it's old stuff from relatives of mine. :biggrin2:

Yeah no way it could be called that now :roftl: the whole thing about negerbullar is another huge debate I don't feel liking getting myself into. and I bet every Swede feels the same. LOL xD

*sigh* why all these never-ending subjects? ^^

People should waste their time on better things than negerbullar (except for eating and making them ^^) It just so riddiculous really...

I think I'll go to bed now. Hope I'll dream of some hot sailors ^^

Goodnight everyone!!

oh ok:thumb_yello: ...cos i would really like to see them because i saw this TV program where someone made a dress out of ductape and it looked reallyyyy good!:thumb_yello::bleh:

ooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooo

oooo

oo

o

ya.i made a dress for my lil sis to model.i will show it to u!i will have the pics on here by 2morrow if not today!:biggrin2:

hahhah :bleh:

why dont you get him a uniform to try :bleh: lol

ooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooo

oooo

oo

o

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:biggrin2: lol

how are you dear?