• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People should waste their time on better things than negerbullar (except for eating and making them ^^) It just so riddiculous really...

I think I'll go to bed now. Hope I'll dream of some hot sailors ^^

Goodnight everyone!!

I know. There are bigger issues in the world. :mf_rosetinted:

LOL I hope you do too :naughty:

I gtg now too though.

Good night everyone! :huglove:

Hello Danika dearest! :biggrin2:

yeah I read Freddies thread too. Though I haven't got any energy left to post my opinion. Going over the same conversation a million times plus saying the same things over and over are just exhausting.

anyway I just checked Mika's myspace again and how many friends he's got. And it keeps being less and less

current number: 243 799

with all the ups and downs today he must've lost at least 30 friends! I know that’s basically nothing out of almost 250 000 people. But still, in just one day, I find that a bit strange :boxed:

hello.. are u sucking up to me :naughty: lol

i can't be bothered either.. and i don't wanna start anything with anyone, some people have posted stupidness on there, but whatever

i saw :blink: i was like whaaat.. whats going on.. by tomorrow could be even lower :blink: unless he goes and accept the other friend requests :bleh: i wonder if he's noticed he's losing friends.. anyway, its silly that they're deleting him, assuming its over the cancellations and stuff, its quite silly.. :thumbdown:

ya.i made a dress for my lil sis to model.i will show it to u!i will have the pics on here by 2morrow if not today!:biggrin2:

cool!

well i will be off to bed in like an hour or so... so i will probly see them when i wake up or something!:bleh:

Heey

Heyyy!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:biggrin2: lol

how are you dear?

(u always win me at that helllloooo... thing! lol:naughty: )

im fine thankyou!:biggrin2:

i will post a pic of him too!just got him today!:biggrin2:

awww ive got a cat too.... LOVE CATS:bleh:

hello.. are u sucking up to me lol

i can't be bothered either.. and i don't wanna start anything with anyone, some people have posted stupidness on there, but whatever

i saw :: i was like whaaat.. whats going on.. by tomorrow could be even lower :: unless he goes and accept the other friend requests :bleh: i wonder if he's noticed he's losing friends.. anyway, its silly that they're deleting him, assuming its over the cancellations and stuff, its quite silly.. ::

I know. There's loads of stupidness and sillyness going on. :boxed:

the number is now: 243 797 :mf_rosetinted:

if it is about the cancellations then that's ridiculous. But it could also be just coincidence. Maybe it's always been like this but we haven't noticed 'cause we didn't "keep track" of it before? lol I don't know.. :blink::bleh:

EDIT: and yes, he should accept some to even it up a bit = me xD

my fav one is the boy who wants to become a fashion designer!he cries!so funny!:roftl: (im evil!)

OH i saw that one...was that the one where he was pukeing up in the toilets or something?:naughty:

i think ive seen all of them...:bleh:

I know. There's loads of stupidness and sillyness going on. :boxed:

the number is now: 243 797 :mf_rosetinted:

if it is about the cancellations then that's ridiculous. But it could also be just coincidence. Maybe it's always been like this but we haven't noticed 'cause we didn't "keep track" of it before? lol I don't know.. :blink::bleh:

yeah thats true lol.. i still think its the cancellations :roftl:.. just makes more sense :naughty:.. anyway why should they delete him if its not cos of cancellations .. silly twits :bleh:

OH i saw that one...was that the one where he was pukeing up in the toilets or something?:naughty:

i think ive seen all of them...:bleh:

i dont think so.a lot of them are guys wanting to become fashion designers though! lol! my grandpa is a fashion designer!:biggrin2:

yeah thats true lol.. i still think its the cancellations :roftl:.. just makes more sense :naughty:.. anyway why should they delete him if its not cos of cancellations .. silly twits :bleh:

they might of just of gone off him:bleh: ...but thats just imposable....:naughty:

yeah thats true lol.. i still think its the cancellations :roftl:.. just makes more sense ::.. anyway why should they delete him if its not cos of cancellations .. silly twits :bleh:

well, I have no idea :blink::roftl::bleh:

yup, they are :boxed:

like my dad says "there are lots of idiots in the world" :lmao:

i gota go now people, i have work AGAIN 2moro lol gahhhh my feet are actually burning now :blink:

Night all!! *hugs* love ya!

xxxxxxxxxxx

aww poor you.. :(

Good night Laura! Sweet dreams! ;)

I really must leave now too! bye all! :bleh:

um...like 66. he cant drive though because he is partially blind.i dont know how he can sew like that.here is some of his stuff. he makes thing out of metal mesh.

accessories.jpgAbsolut.jpgAF20108320web.jpg

OooooOOoo thats cool...i love that sort of fashion!:punk: he sounds like a really talented man!

OooooOOoo thats cool...i love that sort of fashion!:punk: he sounds like a really talented man!

haha! i guess he is.his name is anthony ferrara.i would post his site but i wouldnt want to be accused of spamming.if u want it ask.not that u care.:mf_rosetinted:

they might of just of gone off him:bleh: ...but thats just imposable....:naughty:

yeah exactly :bleh: and even if they did.. the must seriously not like him to delete him.. cos most people like to show off they have loads of friends on myspace:fisch::naughty: