• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know! that really sucks :thumbdown: grr.. everyone should have a right to express their opinion, they shouldn't feel afraid to post anything :bleh:.. this is why i'm not posting anything there either :naughty: i'm just gonna read other people's thoughts..

does he? ah thats good.. i just hope they don't make him do some secret gig like they did last time :thumbdown: they're gonna end up making him do a performance or summin..

oops i meant aug. 19 , but whats 2 days ? lol must have read the date wrong :naughty:

My guess is because he's been sick lately, which is understandable and I agree that he needs a break...

This sounds so greedy but I was hoping he'd be better in time for the US...:(

it's understandable hun :huglove: we all want a piece of him.. but i guess its better to have a healthy and alive piece of him rather than an unconscious one :wink2:.. we'll just need to give it time.. plus if you stay here time will go by very quickly :biggrin2:

They're just condescending the younger members' opinions and whatnot...so I'm almost afraid to post anything in fear of them treating me like sh*t! :blink:

I really hope he does, but only when he's better. A sick Mika is a sad Shelby :(

thats not fair!

how does age make a difference to what you have to say!:thumbdown:

thats just stupid!

awwww he will come back ....he just needs a rest i think!

:das: lol

its silly.. people can't expect everything from one guy.. he's only just started out give him a break.. he's trying so hard to make everyone pleased.. its not so easy :sad: some people don't seem to understand the time and effort that goes into these things *sigh* one day they shall learn

lol!

hes only human...some people act like hes a robot or something....:bleh:

Hey Dani :huglove:

Mika probably won't do a US tour, people are being all moody in that thread by FD, and I'm hungry lol

But the tour thing...I was really looking forward to seeing him again...:(

i was hoping he would come to boston cuz i have never been to a gig.looks like i will just have to wait.....:mf_rosetinted:

hes only human...some people act like hes a robot or something....:bleh:

exactly what i said! great minds think alike :D

i was hoping he would come to boston cuz i have never been to a gig.looks like i will just have to wait.....:mf_rosetinted:

good things come for those who wait :wink2:

Did i kill this thread or what??

no don't worry hun, happens a lot here :roftl:

exactly what i said! great minds think alike :D

good things come for those who wait :wink2:

no don't worry hun, happens a lot here :roftl:

yes.but next time he comes back will be next year and to be honest with you his tour will not mean the same thing next year to me nor be the same.:sad::tears:

:D

where did everyone actually go :blink:

oh i just realised you're the girl whose names rhymes with mine :roftl: yes random :roftl:

you're shanicka right? (please say i'm right :naughty:)

yeahh & i cant believe you spelled my name right!!

people usually spell it ' shanica, shanika...'

You're awesome.

yes.but next time he comes back will be next year and to be honest with you his tour will not mean the same thing next year to me nor be the same.:sad::tears:

would it really :bleh: .. you might think that now.. but on the day.. ya never know :wink2:.. i used to say that too but then when u see him there infront of you, you just can't help but think wow :biggrin2:

great minds HA!

did u know that Yops left the MFC because of all the cancellations and stuff!:shocked::thumbdown:

whats that supposed to mean :sneaky2: or is it cos i'm smarter and cooler than you so you're just quite shocked :naughty:

yeahh & i cant believe you spelled my name right!!

people usually spell it ' shanica, shanika...'

You're awesome.

see.. i'm good :wink2:

woop i'm awesome lol :punk:

great minds HA! :fisch::naughty:

did u know that Yops left the MFC because of all the cancellations and stuff!:shocked::thumbdown:

also forgot to quote this :doh:.. i heard she left :sad:.. but is this like forever ever.. i don't want her to dislike mika.. i know how much she likes him really :sad: