(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

would it really :bleh: .. you might think that now.. but on the day.. ya never know :wink2:.. i used to say that too but then when u see him there infront of you, you just can't help but think wow :biggrin2:

yes.but when u are twelve every two years ur obsession changes.i know it sounds mean but in two years mika will just be the person i wanted to see when i was 12.well.i hope he comes back to boston before that happens.i will always love mika but not stay as obsessed w/ him as i am now.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes.but when u are twelve every two years ur obsession changes.i know it sounds mean but in two years mika will just be the person i wanted to see when i was 12.well.i hope he comes back to boston before that happens.i will always love mika but not stay as obsessed w/ him as i am now.:mf_rosetinted:

aw.. now i feel crap for being the 17 year old who's obsessed with him :bleh:.. but i hope it doesn't die.. i got a feeling it could last a bit as i've never been on a forum before.. never bought all of the artists singles when i already have the album.. it was like love at first sight :roftl:

also forgot to quote this :doh:.. i heard she left :sad:.. but is this like forever ever.. i don't want her to dislike mika.. i know how much she likes him really :sad:

i dunno how long she gonna be gone for...:sad:

i dont really even know the real reason why shes left....but i think its because of the cancellations...:sad:

i dunno how long she gonna be gone for...:sad:

i dont really even know the real reason why shes left....but i think its because of the cancellations...:sad:

hmm.. i hope she comes back.. when she realises how much she misses him.. and misses telling us off :naughty:

it's weird though how she's left but it hadn't even effected her as much as prob the other people who went to the cancelled festivals :blink:

No I didn't! Where did she say that?

its on FD's thread

jee shelby didn't know u lived in a ferris wheel :roftl::naughty:

aw.. now i feel crap for being the 17 year old who's obsessed with him :bleh:.. but i hope it doesn't die.. i got a feeling it could last a bit as i've never been on a forum before.. never bought all of the artists singles when i already have the album.. it was like love at first sight :roftl:

me too.i have had many obsessions but he is my all time favorite and most obsession.i just hope he reads this forum and knows how his fans feel.and i dont blame Yops for leaving though it was a little harsh!lol!:mf_rosetinted:

me too.i have had many obsessions but he is my all time favorite and most obsession.i just hope he reads this forum and knows how his fans feel.and i dont blame Yops for leaving though it was a little harsh!lol!:mf_rosetinted:

lol bless :bleh:.. he does read the forum.. i just don't know how much or what he reads :bleh: hopefully not this thread anyway :fisch:

i'm sure she'll come back.. and with her reasons hopefully.. cos i'd really like to know why :blink:

lol bless :bleh:.. he does read the forum.. i just don't know how much or what he reads :bleh: hopefully not this thread anyway :fisch:

i'm sure she'll come back.. and with her reasons hopefully.. cos i'd really like to know why :blink:

yes.if he is rlly sick im srry and i hope he feels better but these cancelations are unexceptable for his management!they should know when enough is enough!know mika suffers.:mf_rosetinted:

hey hun! how's that love life of yours going :)

its slightly ridiculous but getting better. went out with my girlfriends tonight and didn't think about him all night which is good! and more texts... :thumb_yello:

found yop's last post.. its quite sad really lol

Hey guys ! This is kind of a goodbye post...

I'm not going to hang around here anymore from now on !

The decision has just been taken, i just don't have my place here anymore... I was in my bed, not sleeping like everynight... So i woke up and thought i could tell you.

Don't make it an overwhelming post, it's not !! I'm not crying writing that, i'm not in drugs, anything :naughty:

I just don't feel like it anymore !

These last months have been a lot of fun, but it's not MY fun anymore. And i always said i would stay here as long as i would think it's fun. Well, it's not anymore for me, so i leave, that's just it.

I won't be doing the December gigs in Brighton and London like i had planned to. I don't feel like it either... Will sell my tix on ebay to make a bit of money :mf_rosetinted: Well, life's tough, guys !

The last one will be the Zénith in Paris in October, as planned, and i will go just because Cherisse said she would give me her drumsticks and i have things to give them... If i don't manage to remind her or if she ignores my "remindings", i may just not go, cause i don't want to anymore... Funny, i'm kinda forcing myself to go there, now, ha ha... I may go as well anyway, for a "last time shot", but i certainly won't wait outside, for sure. (this is for Bab, since she's going with me !! I think i will go anyway, don't worry)

I'm definitely done with the Mika-thing !! You'll have to find someone else to update the calendar, to rant over repeat threads, and... and... Hey !! What else was i doing here ??? :blink: :blink: Oh yes !! Someone else to bump Cherisse's thread... FD should be the one if he's not too busy with Jerry :naughty:

You have my email address, if you want to contact me for any reason, i would be glad to keep in touch with you... And those who haven't, then... Too bad !! :lmao: No, kidding... I'll pop in there from time to time to fight nostalgy and read the possible PMs (who writes me PM, who am I kidding ????) so you still can contact me through here for a tiny while, but the sooner i leave for sure, the better it will be !

So that's it !!!

Good bye !!!! See you later !!!

yes.if he is rlly sick im srry and i hope he feels better but these cancelations are unexceptable for his management!they should know when enough is enough!know mika suffers.:mf_rosetinted:

i don't think they understand at all yet.. but hopefully they will notice how upset it's making people, and that it has a large effect.. without us what would mika do :bleh:

its slightly ridiculous but getting better. went out with my girlfriends tonight and didn't think about him all night which is good! and more texts... :thumb_yello:

glad he wasn't on your mind at all :biggrin2:.. is he still trying to kinda pressure u into going out with him?