(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

i wish i could of seen MIKA getting changed into the chicken suit!!!!:wub2:

well...i was quite lucky because...i got front row at one of his gigs ...and when he came bouncing on...his fly was down...*hehe*

i was gonna shout..."yo MIKA your flys down!!!!" but then i thaught nahhhh he dosnt need to know...its fine down!!! *haha*:roftl: :roftl: :naughty::wub2:

really... :naughty:

how could that happen...? :bleh:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: ha ha seriously?!! so u let him do the show with his fly down for the whole time? tut tut hehe :naughty:

*hehe* well if i had shouted it...he would of got really embarrased!!!:blush-anim-cl:

PLUS I LIKED IT DOWN!!!!:naughty:

HE HAD THE GOOD OLD GREY BOXERS ON!!! *HAHA*:roftl:

*hehe* well if i had shouted it...he would of got really embarrased!!!:blush-anim-cl:

PLUS I LIKED IT DOWN!!!!:naughty:

HE HAD THE GOOD OLD GREY BOXERS ON!!! *HAHA*:roftl:

Oh! you're right. how horrible if you would have shouted it and others would have heard, and he would have been embarrassed

grey :blush-anim-cl:

Umm I think someone should find this out for certain, some undercover work needs to be done umm I'll volunteer!!!!!

NO NO NO....I WILL VOLENTEER!!!:roftl: :roftl:

THATS MY LIFE AMBITION...TO FIND OUT IF HE DOES!!! *hehe*:roftl::wub2:

i wish i could of seen MIKA getting changed into the chicken suit!!!!:wub2:

well...i was quite lucky because...i got front row at one of his gigs ...and when he came bouncing on...his fly was down...*hehe*

i was gonna shout..."yo MIKA your flys down!!!!" but then i thaught nahhhh he dosnt need to know...its fine down!!! *haha*:roftl: :roftl: :naughty::wub2:

LUCKY:mf_lustslow:

im baaack :D

and the radio is even playing Grace Kelly!! LOL the last time i came on here' date=' Mika was on hahha what a coincidence XDD

and the guy keeps talking about MIKA!!! XDD

soo anywhooo

whatcha guys talkin about??[/quote']

Hello! LOL that's sooo great him talking about Mika (spread the word)! :thumb_yello:

The gurlies are apperently talking about Mikas underware, and what's under them :biggrin2:

LOL as if Mika could ever be embarassed of anything !!!!!!!! Are you sure he knows the word?

Oh! you're right. how horrible if you would have shouted it and others would have heard, and he would have been embarrassed

grey :blush-anim-cl:

What would you like to talk about?

Any dream or something ?:naughty:

hmmm I don't know, this should be more alive! i havn't had any wet dreams lately lol! i had one(not wet) and it's very weird, i had a daughter (i'm 17) and i got in the tube with her where was mika!! and i don't know it had many declinations

what do you wanna talk about? something more exciting please haha

:naughty: