(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

ooh didn't realise it was going up.. thats good then.. so he hasn't accepted elina yet :blink:

Not yet !

for example:i 've waited razorlight 2 weeks to accept me !

I'm really sorry for Elina!:boxed: :boxed:

what plans do you have for today?

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There were earlier ,but aren't anymore!

I don't wanna give names,but i give you:E and K!

By the way Mika has 244442 friends now!:mf_rosetinted:

stalker :lmao:

erm elina and kavi?

really? that sucks its getting lower and lower

pfft :mf_rosetinted:

no it's increasing! :thumb_yello:

yes

Shhhht!stop speaking loud!

yeah!

yesterday he had 234821!i think it's in increasing again!

he was online this morning and i caught him!

Poor elina

yeah it's increased a lot since yesterday! :biggrin2:

'poor Elina?' :lmao:

He sure must have LOADS of friend requests! he's approved soooo many but hasn't come to my name yet. That's actually a good thing. Many people who wants to be his friend = many people who likes his music :bleh:

Not yet !

hmm.. well just give it time.. should be alrite :wink2:

errm i don't think i have any plans at all.. but i might do some painting cos its nice and sunny.. but i'll wait til my sister's friend leaves so i can enjoy the calmness of the house, how about u?

'poor Elina?' :lmao:

He sure must have LOADS of friend requests! he's approved soooo many but hasn't come to my name yet. That's actually a good thing. Many people who wants to be his friend = many people who likes his music :bleh:

hmm i would have thought that he'd click the 'select all' button then press 'accept' :naughty: obviously not then :fisch:

ooh didn't realise it was going up.. thats good then.. so he hasn't accepted elina yet :blink:

nope :mf_rosetinted:

Not yet !

hahah aww that's so sweet of you. :bleh:

But don't worry, I'm fine. As impatient as I am, I'm just joking really :wink2:

yeah it's increased a lot since yesterday! :biggrin2:

I know ,stalker!:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe!

Hi Elina!:biggrin2:

Where did you come from,like a ghost?:boxed: :boxed: :wink2:

you can do that?!

damn that Mika

yes u can :bleh:.. maybe he's being extra and looking at everyone's profile? :fisch:

I know ,stalker!:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe!

Hi Elina!:biggrin2:

Where did you come from,like a ghost?

maybe it's lauren :shocked:

:roftl::naughty:

hmm.. well just give it time.. should be alrite :wink2:

errm i don't think i have any plans at all.. but i might do some painting cos its nice and sunny.. but i'll wait til my sister's friend leaves so i can enjoy the calmness of the house, how about u?

It's sunny there?:shocked:

Here is dark ,cloudy and windy!

I don't have anything to do!

You aren't calm?

I don't want to speak ill of a little girl. But that damn Jessica Lombard is annoying the heck out of me! :cool: Or I suppose, it's her dad's doing really. I bet he's the one bombarding Mika (and prob other famous musicians as well) with this:

Hi, my dad said I could send you another message. I hope you dont mind. If you ever time maybe you will listen to some of my music that I wrote and let me know if you like it, My dad put four of my songs on My Space. I love writing my music and lyrics, singing and playing the piano.

Okay...Bye Jessica

I really hate it when less famous/successfull musicians do these sort of things. And I think this is especially low.. (no offense to Jessica. As I said, I beleive it's her parents/dad's doing :boxed: )

It's sunny there?:shocked:

Here is dark ,cloudy and windy!

I don't have anything to do!

You aren't calm?

yup :D.. its sooo hot.. wasn't it really hot in romania not long ago :naughty: looks like the weather has swapped around :bleh:

yeah i'm calm.. its just my house isn't really with my sister and her friend :bleh:.. and i know they'll be nosey and be like what u doing? so i'm just gonna wait til i have some privacy

I don't want to speak ill of a little girl. But that damn Jessica Lombard is annoying the heck out of me! :cool: Or I suppose, it's her dad's doing really. I bet he's the one bombarding Mika (and prob other famous musicians as well) with this:

Hi, my dad said I could send you another message. I hope you dont mind. If you ever time maybe you will listen to some of my music that I wrote and let me know if you like it, My dad put four of my songs on My Space. I love writing my music and lyrics, singing and playing the piano.

Okay...Bye Jessica

I really hate it when less famous/successfull musicians do these sort of things. And I think this is especially low.. (no offense to Jessica. As I said, I beleive it's her parents/dad's doing :boxed: )

i was reading that a while ago :roftl: i was like wtf.. shut up!! grrr

I know ,stalker!

Maybe!

Hi Elina!

Where did you come from,like a ghost?

LOL I was only online a short moment earlier today. I've been offline since. It's SUNNY and WARM today!! :biggrin2:

yes u can ::.. maybe he's being extra and looking at everyone's profile? ::

could be.. :naughty: no wonder he's taking so long approving me then! with that creepy profile, I'm def screwed :lmao:

yup :D.. its sooo hot.. wasn't it really hot in romania not long ago :naughty: looks like the weather has swapped around :bleh:

yeah i'm calm.. its just my house isn't really with my sister and her friend :bleh:.. and i know they'll be nosey and be like what u doing? so i'm just gonna wait til i have some privacy

Yeah!It's started to rain now!Yupppy!:biggrin2:

Do you get well with Tanya ?to you fight ?

after they leave you'll gonna turn LICM very loud!

yes exactly :bleh:.. now i wonder when lauren comes, its elina?

LOL I was only online a short moment earlier today. I've been offline since. It's SUNNY and WARM today!! :biggrin2:

:

They have changed they're identity !:naughty: :naughty:

yeah,i know !:wink2:

I have RAIN!:biggrin2:

Yeah!It's started to rain now!Yupppy!

Do you get well with Tanya ?to you fight ?

after they leave you'll gonna turn LICM very loud!

oh thats good :) i wish it started to rain here now :naughty:

errm.. sometimes i guess.. like more than we did when we were young :bleh:

i've got a feeling just her friend is gonna leave so my sister will still be here.. which means no mika :( but.. i've decided not to play any songs of his for now so that when we go to america i can play his whole album in the rented car we will have :fisch::naughty:

Damnet, you caught me!!

aaah it's lauren!! *runs around screaming* :roftl:

oh thats good :) i wish it started to rain here now :naughty:. sometimes i guess.. like more than we did when we were young

i've got a feeling just her friend is gonna leave so my sister will still be here.. which means no mika :( but.. i've decided not to play any songs of his for now so that when we go to america i can play his whole album in the rented car we will have

You like rain,too?:wink2:

She doesn't let you play Mika?:blink::boxed:

Make her nervous and turn LICM loud!