• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello ionood!!!,and hotdlp....ood? ! philip is very good.....he'sover hisfoodpoisoning, but we'reoffto cardiff tomorrow. grr. kohh!!! and i have a newkitten....shes called sam. and shes very crazy!!!

i got a new kitten too yesterday!his name is Billy Brown!!!:biggrin2:

hello ionood!!!,and hotdlp....ood? ! philip is very good.....he'sover hisfoodpoisoning, but we'reoffto cardiff tomorrow. grr. kohh!!! and i have a newkitten....shes called sam. and shes very crazy!!!

fod poisoning?

oh poor guy...what did ya give him? chicken overdose?

and Sam...dose she have stalker potential?

ood? :blink:

aw glad to hear philips feeling better :fisch:.. so u gonna feed it to your new kitty :biggrin2::naughty:

ood? :blink:

aw glad to hear philips feeling better :fisch:.. so u gonna feed it to your new kitty :biggrin2::naughty:

i dont think shed eat him. so far theoly thing she'll eat is cornish clotted cream! she wonteven eat liquid cream, let alone fish! anyoneknow how i can get her toeat? she had a hernia operationa fewdays ago,so she's r4eally skinny,and needs to eat. butshe s a fusspot!

i dont think shed eat him. so far theoly thing she'll eat is cornish clotted cream! she wonteven eat liquid cream, let alone fish! anyoneknow how i can get her toeat? she had a hernia operationa fewdays ago,so she's r4eally skinny,and needs to eat. butshe s a fusspot!

rlly?i will post a pic of my baby kitten Billy Brown soon!do u have a pic???