• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont think shed eat him. so far theoly thing she'll eat is cornish clotted cream! she wonteven eat liquid cream, let alone fish! anyoneknow how i can get her toeat? she had a hernia operationa fewdays ago,so she's r4eally skinny,and needs to eat. butshe s a fusspot!

how old is she? is she too young to eat or is she at the right age?? maybe you can like blend the food that way she might eat it? it'd be easier to swallow and stuff.

rlly?i will post a pic of my baby kitten Billy Brown soon!do u have a pic???

awww, billy brown!!!! mymumnamedher after a stargate character : samantha carter!!! she a genius,and sam's reallyclever!! i wanted to call her super-puss, cos her markings look like asuperherooutfit!

i meant he has no "thing" ah.....ya.....it is just those tight pants...u think u would see his package...god im gross!:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

well,u need to zoom in :lmao:

maybe it's tactically shoved away :lmao:

I'm getting so mad here :lmao:

just...try to grab it tenderly :roftl:

*prays he cancels*

tenderly would be no problem as i'd prob wouldn't even touch it :roftl: i don't want him to see me doing it :roftl:.. i think looking at it will just have to do :wink2:

stop praying! :bleh:

how old is she? is she too young to eat or is she at the right age?? maybe you can like blend the food that way she might eat it? it'd be easier to swallow and stuff.

shes 12 weeks old. but she lives with her mommy still,so she just breast feeds,and its quite astrain on bella!

tenderly would be no problem as i'd prob wouldn't even touch it :roftl: i don't want him to see me doing it :roftl:.. i think looking at it will just have to do :wink2:

ure ur psycic abilities :lmao:

maybe you can get it to pop

*praying harder,blod vessals pop*

i meant he has no "thing" ah.....ya.....it is just those tight pants...u think u would see his package...god im gross!:roftl:

my friend said the same thing! :roftl: so i checked it out and told her its there :wink2::mf_rosetinted:

doit casually......just sorta lean overlike your taking a rest - he's at teh right height!

oh yeah,listen to her,she's a swallower,best in the nation :roftl: :roftl:

shes 12 weeks old. but she lives with her mommy still,so she just breast feeds,and its quite astrain on bella!

ooh.. hmm.. i guess u could give her a bit more time or summin? orrr just search on the internet :wink2: it can teach ya a lot of things :D lol

ure ur psycic abilities :lmao:

maybe you can get it to pop

*praying harder,blod vessals pop*

omg :roftl: ioana!! its still early.. :roftl: ..

you see,this is why mika HAS custom made drawers -specially designed to hold it all in in histight pants!!!

i don't belive he has custom made drawers as we've seen those gap underwear he wears :bleh: and also.. :roftl: there's this clip where u don't see its held in place :roftl: