• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Da,eu vreau!

Cum fac rost de bilet ?

imi iei tu si iti dau bani cand ne vedem,k am vorbit cu mom si ma lasa!:biggrin2:

se poate lua si pe net,nu e problema,ca initial de acolo facusem comanda,da am gasit bilet inainte si am anulat-o

se poate lua si pe net,nu e problema,ca initial de acolo facusem comanda,da am gasit bilet inainte si am anulat-o

cum se poate lua?nu e numai cu cartela ,k chesh nu se poate!

oooo ai anulat-o

wow.okay i think i have an explanation. he wears his tight pant extra low so the wider part on the top of the pants hides his packeage!lol! have you ever notice how the crotch in his pants go extra low????:roftl:

but that could mean anything. he does have a big package, maybe he just has it strappeddown!

wow.okay i think i have an explanation. he wears his tight pant extra low so the wider part on the top of the pants hides his packeage!lol! have you ever notice how the crotch in his pants go extra low????:roftl:

let me check Dan's avatar and I'll tell you :roftl:

do they :blink::fisch:

ok for those who have not analysed this vid properly

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IYJl6zlH054 watch.. and look there for the first few secs :fisch: do you think he's wearing tight underwear :fisch:

anelephant in rythmic crotch poking?! ok.....but mike wont be happyabout the extra weight. this isnt the strongest man in the3 world. maybe he has unearthly powers DOWN THERE.

big girl...elephants...he can manage

a bit more push ups and he's all set