• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

owch!!!!!!hahahahahahaha!it would be funny to see him cry!:naughty:

*wait did i just say that?????*:wink2::biggrin2:

*whimper* thats soo mean!!!!!! we never want mika tocry!!!! it would be like picking ona kid,cos he is after all a hyperactive5 year old ona sugar high!!! in teh corner NOW punky! shame onyou!! *snigger at thought of giving mika a bikkini wax*

*whimper* thats soo mean!!!!!! we never want mika tocry!!!! it would be like picking ona kid,cos he is after all a hyperactive5 year old ona sugar high!!! in teh corner NOW punky! shame onyou!! *snigger at thought of giving mika a bikkini wax*

wait....didnt mean...that......:naughty: im sorry im evil!i wouldnt want mika to cry either.but it would be funny if he was crying for that reason.....:roftl:

wait....didnt mean...that......:naughty: im sorry im evil!i wouldnt want mika to cry either.but it would be funny if he was crying for that reason.....:roftl:

*duct tapes punky by her armpits to the wall* lets see shall we? im not going near you bikkini line.

*duct tapes punky by her armpits to the wall* lets see shall we? im not going near you bikkini line.

they are already freshly shaved so it souldnt be a problem:mf_rosetinted:

by the way it is phunky.im not rlly punk at all.im a phish fan so that is why i spelled funky that way!lol!

hahaha...o0kay,your not punkthen? people donrt know what to make of me! i like to keep it that way. and there is always something forduct tape to hang on to.....

haha! nope im not punk.more of a retro-hippy-mika type actually.well u have th be a hippy to like phish!lol!:naughty:

haha...most peolpe just call me hippy....imabitmika-esc myself. i have mika hair,except its red ( NOT ginger, damnit!!!!!) and very hard to control.ive given upnow...

haha! my hair is like marlena detrich's but longer and darkish brownish reddish.

i wear basically what i feel like wearing each day.today im wearing a phish tshirt and a patchwork hat and green pants.the other day i was wearing a tuxedo shirt and braces. it depends what makes me happy that day!:biggrin2:

ohhhhyes!!!! i went into the centre of town ( where igo to school and am bullied mercilessly) dressed as a goat, and went to costa. itwas fun!

that is funny!i havent tried that!what country do u live in.and i am bullied in school also.mostly by snobby girls who cant understand why i wouldnt want to dres like them! it wouldnt make me happy to dres like a goat so i dont think i would.....i live in the US by the way so here if u dress different (like me) U ARE AUTOMATICALLY CONSIDERED A REJECT!lOl!:biggrin2:

okay, im offtocardiff girlies! i may be ableto write later, but incase i cant: bye and have a wonderful summer!!!!!!!!! i will miss you terribly!

Ok!

BYE!Have a wonderful time!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

that is funny!i havent tried that!what country do u live in.and i am bullied in school also.mostly by snobby girls who cant understand why i wouldnt want to dres like them! it wouldnt make me happy to dres like a goat so i dont think i would.....i live in the US by the way so here if u dress different (like me) U ARE AUTOMATICALLY CONSIDERED A REJECT!lOl!:biggrin2:

im in england/wales. im bulliedcosi have a really wierd accent and look like agirly boy cosimsoo skinny. but i likeit. i didnt speak much english when i first camehere,and iwas automatically rejected. but i have a HUGE family (5 siblings, and loads of cousinswho live with me) soi was okay. nowits better. bullying never worriedme toomuch. it is a way of life. but it was very hard when i was small, and thing will never be the same since my best friend was killed for being friendswith a girl!