(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

OOOooo!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

What does he look like???:wink2:

^^(im nosy, i know:bleh: )

lol he's not all that...i don't even know what i see in him...i think it's cause he's got a great personality...think shia lebeuf (gosh i don't know his last name :roftl: ) crossed corey from boy meets world :wink2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im very fine thanks :biggrin2:

How about you two?

good! yeh im sweet just knackered......as per usual lol

yeah.. you always do.. hrm.. ^^

aw, yeah me too!

:

of course, when are you gona learn? you shouldnt even try LMAO!

yes sweetness and yourself? good day?

cool *hugs* yeh im good, today was HOT lol i would have loved it had i been able to get in the sunshine but i was working lol

lol he's not all that...i don't even know what i see in him...i think it's cause he's got a great personality...think shia lebeuf (gosh i don't know his last name :roftl: ) crossed corey from boy meets world :wink2:

personality is SOOOO important :thumb_yello:

awww kavi's in love :wub2:

:naughty::naughty:

hmmm....so hes jewish looking? because both of those guys are jewish xD

hello ladies!!

Hello!

I've seen you around but never really properly spoken to you. My name's Elina btw. :bleh:

yep.: he is still hot in the pic though!::

he really does! better with the hair of course, but still HOT!

lol so vanessa saw elina and i on earlier lol..i wasn't suppose to be on, i came quickly to try to catch up....did lauren post the pics yet?

LOL xD

V the dirty stalker detective is what I call her :bleh:

you can never hide from vanessa hun :: she's always watching your every move, mwahaha *attempts an evil laugh*

nope, tis impossible xD

Lol!

Im just fine thank! I had a look at the sailors today Only two ships left though, but damn handsome sailors

And you? ^^

ooo *image pops into head of exotic tanned sailors* :wub2:

(and yes, I know you said they were all Scandinavian, but lets not ruin my day-dream here! xD )

I'm fine thanks, just getting a bit tired. ^^

wow, you like to quote things

LOL xD

not really, I'm just so increadibly slow so I have to quote many people in the same post :lmfao:

eeeh : .. thinks of an evil nickname for elina

:shocked::sneaky2:

KDWD!! *sticks out tongue* :lmao:

Aww..

he sounds like he has a great personality!:wub2: I love Shia Lebouf (i spelled it wrong:naughty: )

sweeeeet:thumb_yello: Robert aye? :wink2: get in girl :naughty:

:roftl: ach we kinda knew each other for ages and i've liked him for 6 yrs now. but we don't really talk..mostly my fault cause when he tries to talk to me i freeze up and only manage one word answers :blush-anim-cl: but he's studying in the states...so now we don't even talk...it's weird my friends say he likes me but i don't know, i mean they are my friends after all...but he does give mixed signals...like we always have eye contact...i think we have had more eye contact than convos :roftl: yes!

some days he'll ignore me...and then some he totally tries to talk to me and then he waves at me during the day....but we only see once a wk, if i go to the range that is...gah sry for ranting!

ach we kinda knew each other for ages and i've liked him for 6 yrs now. but we don't really talk..mostly my fault cause when he tries to talk to me i freeze up and only manage one word answers :blush-anim-cl: but he's studying in the states...so now we don't even talk...it's weird my friends say he likes me but i don't know, i mean they are my friends after all...but he does give mixed signals...like we always have eye contact...i think we have had more eye contact than convos :roftl: yes!

some days he'll ignore me...and then some he totally tries to talk to me and then he waves at me during the day....but we only see once a wk, if i go to the range that is...gah sry for ranting!

aw.. thats the sweetest thing ever :wub2:

:shocked:

:boxed:

i dont know

:blink:

speechless are we? :bleh:thank god

ooo *image pops into head of exotic tanned sailors* :wub2:

(and yes, I know you said they were all Scandinavian, but lets not ruin my day-dream here! xD )

I'm fine thanks, just getting a bit tired. ^^

Lol ^^ I cant understand why you want "exotic tanned sailors" when the scandinavian sailors are heta så det räcker och blir över ^^

URGH! I think I wont be able to sleep tonight o.O

personality is SOOOO important :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: i just wish he had the complete package like mika!

gosh i'm so comparing all guys with mika...now that's just sad cause now all guys r ugly compared :mf_rosetinted:

Erratic Elina?

Heeeeey!! :boxed: don't go around giving her ideas! :sneaky2:

and ehrm.. I am so NOT uhm.. erratic!! :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

*looks up the meaning in the online dictionary*

*offended*

like I said. I'm NOT erratic!! :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

of course, when are you gona learn? you shouldnt even try LMAO!

I know xD

:: ach we kinda knew each other for ages and i've liked him for 6 yrs now. but we don't really talk..mostly my fault cause when he tries to talk to me i freeze up and only manage one word answers but he's studying in the states...so now we don't even talk...it's weird my friends say he likes me but i don't know, i mean they are my friends after all...but he does give mixed signals...like we always have eye contact...i think we have had more eye contact than convos :: yes!

awww sweet :wub2:

:roftl: ach we kinda knew each other for ages and i've liked him for 6 yrs now. but we don't really talk..mostly my fault cause when he tries to talk to me i freeze up and only manage one word answers :blush-anim-cl: but he's studying in the states...so now we don't even talk...it's weird my friends say he likes me but i don't know, i mean they are my friends after all...but he does give mixed signals...like we always have eye contact...i think we have had more eye contact than convos :roftl: yes!

awwwwwwwwww :bleh: *sings* it must be love...looove..LOVE!

URGH! I think I wont be able to sleep tonight o.O

:naughty:

Kavi...I think it's a possibly he may like you, but doesn't know about how to go on it. Maybe he feels he's getting mixed signals from you too, hence the switching personality.

you're amazing at releationship advice!! are you with someone right now caz??

hmmm....so hes jewish looking? because both of those guys are jewish xD

:naughty: he is jewish...well i remember they were teasing his dad about some jewish thingy...but he goes to a catholic church...so he prob has jew in his blood, but is R.C.:blink: lol!