• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

effects the brain doesn't it :roftl:.. maybe i should post some pics of beautiful locks :fisch: to get the evil images out of our heads :)

i wouldn't mind ...

i have found that Caz is amazing at giving ANY advice lol but thats a good thing it just means shes smart :wink2:

very true!!

:thumb_yello: i just wish he had the complete package like mika!

gosh i'm so comparing all guys with mika...now that's just sad cause now all guys r ugly compared :mf_rosetinted:

COMPLETE package? :das:

hehe.. thats what i do :bleh:.. but everyone's different from mika :naughty:

heya! i'm sally :blush-anim-cl:

nice to meet you Sally :biggrin2:

Lol ^^ I cant understand why you want "exotic tanned sailors" when the scandinavian sailors are heta så det räcker och blir över ^^

URGH! I think I wont be able to sleep tonight o.O

LOOOL :lmfao::lmao:

not that they're not! I was just surpriced by bytandet av språk och din formulering! :naughty: inte för att det är nåt konstigt med den. jag använder det 'uttrycket' också ^^

aw noo it's not that bad. I think he looks good still :biggrin2:

kind of creepy ... but he has such amazing bone structure that he can pull it off.

exactly what I think :bleh:

Heeeeey!! :boxed: don't go around giving her ideas! :sneaky2:

and ehrm.. I am so NOT uhm.. erratic!! :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

*looks up the meaning in the online dictionary*

*offended*

like I said. I'm NOT erratic!! :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

LMFAO omg u have no idea how loud i laughed xDDD :lmao:

you're amazing at releationship advice!! are you with someone right now caz??

i am? lol! i try my best at giving advice in any situation...and no...im not with anyone. i never have been LOL *apart from one guy last october but that lasted a week and we were both rebounding*

I'm a bit of an observer...I look at everything around me and absorb all the information. I think a lot, like, A LOT...and I think that helps.

For example, when I had my heart broken June last year, the last time I saw the guy was last August. It took a full 7 months to get over him and during that time...because i never saw/spoke to him...I did it in my head. I know that sounds really weird, but it helped. Thinking things through in my head helped clear the skies above me ... every stage I went through I discovered a different perspective and I think that helped a lot.

But I've always been able to give advice...I don't know why.

you shouldnt be mean to me....

BULLY :naughty:

sorry :mf_rosetinted:not *cough*

:naughty: he is jewish...well i remember they were teasing his dad about some jewish thingy...but he goes to a catholic church...so he prob has jew in his blood, but is R.C.:blink: lol!

like meee!! :) high 5 to robert :das::naughty:

Kavi...I think it's a possibly he may like you, but doesn't know about how to go on it. Maybe he feels he's getting mixed signals from you too, hence the switching personality.

yeah, but i'm scared...or too shy to say anything....like once at dinner he was hanging out with the other young guys from barbados and i was sitting by a table with my parents and others, but everyone was chatting and i was there staring at the floor and then his dad came and asked if i wanted a drink..i said yes blah blah blah...then after bout an hr he came over, pulled a chair and sat facing me...asked me if i wanted a drink...managed only a STUPID shake head (no) and pointed to my glass...and then he just sat there like for 5 mins...awarkward cause he didn't say anything neither did i...then he got up and went back by the guys...

aww i wish i had u guys b4 so i would have had more confidence. i love u guys for that we're like friends and can talk bout any and everything...right ranting again...

COMPLETE package? :das:

hehe.. thats what i do :bleh:.. but everyone's different from mika :naughty:

DANIKA!!!!

:sneaky2:

exactly what i was thinking.

LMAO! Joke!

seriously. I'm disgusted at your behaviour and ill thoughts! I spit on you! *dribbles*

i wonder how'll he'll take it knowing i'm talkingbout him on a forum...a mika forum....hmmm:

well he doesn't need to know :fisch: if he did, he should be flattered :naughty:

Hello :original:

x

hii sherry

Hey everyone! :huglove:

hi shelby!

I am jewish!

lol =]

i'm half jewish! yey for jew power :naughty: