(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

I think

you should just sit

and have a think

do you like him?

do you like him like him?

do you lurrrrve him?

if you answered yes to any of them, go for it!

if you need to work on your confidence, just practice on dan, shes a man =] lol xD

welll i've had a "crush" on him for 6 yrs now and imagine i speak to u guys more than i have ever spoken to him in these 6 yrs! but i dunno, cause now we hardly see eacho other..ohhh he's coming in this wk..i heard my dad telling my mom he's with some other friend on a boat here :biggrin2: so i'll see. but now, i think he's over me..if he ever did like me in the first place lol!

i like ur idea btw bout dan :lmao:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reference to my post on 3871...here's what he wrote:

"Dear Caroline,

I think that we have bonded "very" well over the past 6 months. At the beginning I kind of felt a connection between us but it slowly drifted away. Hopefully we can meet up sometime and GOOD LUCK.

Lots of love

Greg

xxxx

(PS: Love you always)

admittedly before he knew I fancied him there was this joke between us about us being a couple and me cheating on him with charlie lmao but then it got REALLY out of hand.

this is what other people wrote in my book:

"don't sop loving greg."

"DO NOT stop loving Greg lol. Cos I know you won't!" (Caroline <3's Greg 4eva and eva bottom left corner of page)

"Don't stop loving Greg, he may fall 4 u one day. I'm sure he secretly loves u. LOL."

"Ne ways have a gr8 life nd i really hope u and greg get it 2getha."

This is what my form tutor wrote:

"I admire your ability to ignore and overcome those little difficulties and comments." Meaning the bullies...she wrote more but nothing on that topic.

welll i've had a "crush" on him for 6 yrs now and imagine i speak to u guys more than i have ever spoken to him in these 6 yrs! but i dunno, cause now we hardly see eacho other..ohhh he's coming in this wk..i heard my dad telling my mom he's with some other friend on a boat here :biggrin2: so i'll see. but now, i think he's over me..if he ever did like me in the first place lol!

i like ur idea btw bout dan :lmao:

but we haven't talked like verbally :bleh: only via comp.. i bet you could talk to him for ages on msn or summin ;)

girlies,

i be off to bed

too tired lol xD

nightio

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good night Carmel! sweet dreams!

Yeah you got my name right AND you spelled it right. :

im ok ::

YAY! :bleh:

good! me too :P

ya.. my dad's turkish :: but he moved to italy when he was 2, get the jewish side from my dad and catholic from my mum.. thats my whole life story ::

haha ok :thumb_yello: that's cool though, being a mutt, as they say xD I'm Swedish so far back it's almost ridiculous :blink: ^^

Hello luv! I'm doing okies, thanx, and you? :hugs back*

aw good! I'm fine. :P

Heeeeej Elina! *kramar hårt tillbaka*

Gah... Jag mår dåligt..

Hur är läget?

x

aww jag önskar att jag var där hos dig! :(

*kramar så hårt och länge att Sherry nästan tappar andan men vägrar att släppa taget* :wub2:

Jag mår bra. Men jag måste gå nu.. Jag önskar att jag kunde stanna här med dig! *fortsätter att krama*

Yeah thats fun ^^

I speak with a blekingsk accent with a little bit of småländska ibland of some reason? No idea why, my grandparents are därifrån and I might have read Utvandrarna too many times, lol.

And I like the local words as well ^^

My latest favorite old word is "förvisso", används på tok för lite! Så jag ska försöka börja använda det ::

Goodnight everyone, Im leaving! Hopefully Ill get some sleep after that horrible picture ::

See you! ^^

hahhah ^^ but I completely agree! :biggrin2:

but your post sure must be confusing for all the non-Swedish speaking out there :lmao:

(och "på tok" är också nåt som man ska använda ofta och mycket! ^^)

god natt gumman! vi hörs! *kramkram*

and I have to leave now too... Good night lovely ladies! see ya! *hugs everyone*

aww Kavi you're adorable.

I remember in school when I was geek (dont argue, I was) and I fancied the popular guy (typical, I know)

yadda yadda yadda, long story....

then it came to the last day. Last day of school. Forever. I was sad because I thought I would never see him again. I didn't love him, but my feelings for him were strong. On the last day, realisation hit me *that i may never see him again but i do lol* and I ... didnt even know what I was doing. I managed to get him to sign my shirt (even though he knew i fancied him, including the entire year, i got picked on for it throughout that year i couldnt go down the corridor without hearing remarks), got him to sign my leavers book (which he did kind take the piss with i'll write it out in a mo) and we were about to exit the school doors....forever...

he was in front of me and i took my chance. I grabbed his arm and i said "goodbye greg" and then he bent down, hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

At that point it was the most important part of my life...it isn't now lol but that's not the point....i dont wish i hadnt done it, i dont regret it...in fact, it helped build up my confidence. I never thought about what I was doing, I went in with my eyes closed and dived.

And that's what you need to go.

Get over your shyness Kavi, you have a lot to give. You just don't know it yet.

awwwww....i don't think i can ever do that lol....that same night ofthe dinner he came upand kissed me on the cheek from behind (when we now came) and i was so frozen i didn't even turn around to see who it was but then he came in front to kiss my mom and yeah..right...lol moving on now :roftl:

exactly. I can talk to anyone now. I think college helped, but I think the previous dramas I've had with blokes boosted me as well. I'm not shy and I love it. In fact, when I first started my job I nearly got sacked because they thought i was giving the boys too much attention (even though there were more boys at the time anyway!) and I like male company....they're a complete laugh and not afraid to make a fool of themselves.

so true..but still....i hate being shy around guys..i'm a bit more open now but only with females and guys i don't like haha

haha ok that's cool though, being a mutt, as they say xD I'm Swedish so far back it's almost ridiculous :blink: ^^

aw bless :huglove: its ok elina.. its not all that being a mutt :fisch::D

What?...

hehe.. :roftl::lmao: oh nothing :lmfao:

awwwww....i don't think i can ever do that lol....that same night ofthe dinner he came upand kissed me on the cheek from behind (when we now came) and i was so frozen i didn't even turn around to see who it was but then he came in front to kiss my mom and yeah..right...lol moving on now :roftl:

REALLY???

well then that's your question answered you MOOSE! He DID like you and it took guts to do that lmao! now you have to see what he does next time the both of you are together.

You need to overcome your shyness, force yourself to speak girl! He knows you shy but if you attempt to try he'll recognise that you are in fact giving it ago. He may help you. You both might be embarrassed but the more the two of you talk, the less embarrassing things will become.

What I did was a big thing, especially for me. We all have to take big chances at some point and even though the thought of it is horrifying, we can't avoid it. Embrace that chance and make it easier, or try to run away from it and make it harder. They are the only two choices.

*Pulls Laura up off the floor, pokes her...*

:shocked:

x

HEY!! I smell a confession! :lmao:

*pokes Laura too* :roftl:

that reminds me of when alan car was talking bout the queen being sprawled on the floor shooting ping pong balls out of her you-know-what :roftl:

LMAO :bleh:

*pokes Laura again, just for fun*

:mf_rosetinted:

x

quit poking me already :boxed: lol

Danika!!!! euuuuuuuw lol

well people, i have to go now, ill chat to ya all 2moro!!!

*hugs*

xxxxxxxxx

aww jag önskar att jag var där hos dig! :(

*kramar så hårt och länge att Sherry nästan tappar andan men vägrar att släppa taget* :wub2:

Jag mår bra. Men jag måste gå nu.. Jag önskar att jag kunde stanna här med dig! *fortsätter att krama*

:wub2: I wish you were here too.

*kramar hårt tillbaka* :biggrin2:

... You have to go but you wish you could stay with me? :sad:

I wish you could stay too.

Love you always.

:huglove:

x