LOL xD I bet it's much more fun though :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

:huglove:

:: I wish you were here too.

*kramar hårt tillbaka* ::

... You have to go but you wish you could stay with me? ::

I wish you could stay too.

Love you always.

x

Ja! :( vi hörs gumman! Ta hand om dig! (literally: take care of you)

:huglove:

och det är helt otroligt hur duktig du är på svenska! :wink2:

love you too :wub2:

In reference to my post on 3871...here's what he wrote:

"Dear Caroline,

I think that we have bonded "very" well over the past 6 months. At the beginning I kind of felt a connection between us but it slowly drifted away. Hopefully we can meet up sometime and GOOD LUCK.

Lots of love

Greg

xxxx

(PS: Love you always)

admittedly before he knew I fancied him there was this joke between us about us being a couple and me cheating on him with charlie lmao but then it got REALLY out of hand.

this is what other people wrote in my book:

"don't sop loving greg."

"DO NOT stop loving Greg lol. Cos I know you won't!" (Caroline <3's Greg 4eva and eva bottom left corner of page)

"Don't stop loving Greg, he may fall 4 u one day. I'm sure he secretly loves u. LOL."

"Ne ways have a gr8 life nd i really hope u and greg get it 2getha."

This is what my form tutor wrote:

"I admire your ability to ignore and overcome those little difficulties and comments." Meaning the bullies...she wrote more but nothing on that topic.

aw cool! my friends wrote similar things too..but ur lucky!

but we haven't talked like verbally :bleh: only via comp.. i bet you could talk to him for ages on msn or summin ;)

lol that's the point...we aren't like friends friends..we only see each other at the range..i don't even know his e-mail/number (well i do but :mf_rosetinted: )...lol we hardly talk..always look at each other..but it's the little things he does...i dunno sigh.

lol that's the point...we aren't like friends friends..we only see each other at the range..i don't even know his e-mail/number (well i do but :mf_rosetinted: )...lol we hardly talk..always look at each other..but it's the little things he does...i dunno sigh.

eye contact does a lot .. how bout trying this sort of eye contact out >>:das: you'll have him hooked in no time :wink2:

i understand what u mean.. it'd kinda be the same with mika.. right :fisch: if he even smiled at you it'd be like *faint* type of thing lol... :fisch:

if you do have his number send him a teeexxxxxt!!!!

just say "hi how are you" and let it go from there!! If he has your number and he hasnt texted you then you are in the same boat as each other: too shy to make the first move.

If you send a text and doesnt reply it could be because:

1) no credit

2) no battery

3) away from phone

4) it's on silent

5) got distracted

6) not interested

but even if he's not interested it doesnt hurt to say hi back. You have a chance so GO FOR IT. You might regret it later!

REALLY???

well then that's your question answered you MOOSE! He DID like you and it took guts to do that lmao! now you have to see what he does next time the both of you are together.

You need to overcome your shyness, force yourself to speak girl! He knows you shy but if you attempt to try he'll recognise that you are in fact giving it ago. He may help you. You both might be embarrassed but the more the two of you talk, the less embarrassing things will become.

What I did was a big thing, especially for me. We all have to take big chances at some point and even though the thought of it is horrifying, we can't avoid it. Embrace that chance and make it easier, or try to run away from it and make it harder. They are the only two choices.

lol well that's just how he is usually..he kissed my mom too:boxed:

just say "hi how are you" and let it go from there!! If he has your number and he hasnt texted you then you are in the same boat as each other: too shy to make the first move.

1) no credit

2) no battery

3) away from phone

4) it's on silent

5) got distracted

6) not interested

but even if he's not interested it doesnt hurt to say hi back. You have a chance so GO FOR IT. You might regret it later!

he could also have problems with his fingers.. ever thought about that one :fisch:

:naughty:

1) no credit

2) no battery

3) away from phone

4) it's on silent

5) got distracted

6) not interested

i agree! GO FOR IT!! :thumb_yello:

eye contact does a lot .. how bout trying this sort of eye contact out >>:das: you'll have him hooked in no time :wink2:

i understand what u mean.. it'd kinda be the same with mika.. right :fisch: if he even smiled at you it'd be like *faint* type of thing lol... :fisch:

but most people give eye contact lol. even if he doesnt give eye contact that too could signal a fancy for her - too shy and embarrassed to look her in the eye.

Kavi, you have to note how often he looks at you, how long for etc.

What's his body language? closed? shoulder hunched forwards, feet turned in, fidgeting etc? They are signs of a shy person!

The fact that he came up BEHIND YOU to kiss you on the cheek is because if he faced you, he knew you would probably turn away!

gosh girl you have to THINK lol! :huglove:

lol well that's just how he is usually..he kissed my mom too:boxed:

yeah but does he creep up behind her to give her a kiss on the cheek??

I think not!!

and if he does thats just weird LOL

:lmao: r u kidding..i'd look like a dork :lmfao:

nah i don't think...well i'll have to experience it first to know :wink2: