(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

but most people give eye contact lol. even if he doesnt give eye contact that too could signal a fancy for her - too shy and embarrassed to look her in the eye.

Kavi, you have to note how often he looks at you, how long for etc.

What's his body language? closed? shoulder hunched forwards, feet turned in, fidgeting etc? They are signs of a shy person!

The fact that he came up BEHIND YOU to kiss you on the cheek is because if he faced you, he knew you would probably turn away!

gosh girl you have to THINK lol! :huglove:

yeah but if u like someone u wouldn't exactly.. not look at them :bleh: otherwise how do they even know u exist :naughty:.. u sound like my dad with this whole body language stuff :doh: lol

what, like the fingerless texter ROFL xDDD

sally is that u in ur avatar? purdy! ^_^

lmao lol .. no but he could like have damaged them somehow :fisch:

i agree with caz u look very pwetty there :wub2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol

ummm i have no idea..gonna sayyy........taking a joke or blam e or something :blink: i have no idea :boxed::roftl:

lol basically yeah

everyone knew i fancied this guy

i was humiliated for an entire year because of it, i was ridiculed

i tried to hide it all. i never cried (well, i never cried in front of anyone), i acted as if i could take it as a joke.

everyone knew what was going on though. they thought it was all a big joke.

I didn't.

if you do have his number send him a teeexxxxxt!!!!

just say "hi how are you" and let it go from there!! If he has your number and he hasnt texted you then you are in the same boat as each other: too shy to make the first move.

If you send a text and doesnt reply it could be because:

1) no credit

2) no battery

3) away from phone

4) it's on silent

5) got distracted

6) not interested

but even if he's not interested it doesnt hurt to say hi back. You have a chance so GO FOR IT. You might regret it later!

well the funny thing is i got his no. cause my dad used his phone when they were in columbia to call me..soooo :naughty:

ello ello ello ello ello

:D

elllooo ello ello ellooooooo!:biggrin2:

ummm i don't think anyone ans me..did lauren post her pics?????

sorry if anyone did lol..

hi...um no i havnt yet....ive been out allllll day....:bleh:

Hey you :biggrin2:

x

helloooooooo Sherry! :biggrin2:

yeah but if u like someone u wouldn't exactly.. not look at them :bleh: otherwise how do they even know u exist :naughty:.. u sound like my dad with this whole body language stuff :doh: lol

but it's true. 90% of the time it's our bodies that do the "talking", it's the most important factor of communication. You have to make a note of it!

Like, if someone went to hug you but you stepped back, they'd get the idea that you dont like them/not ready for that level of contact.

as for eye contact, surely you've felt so small next to someone that you can't look at them face to face? (not talking physically here lol)

well the funny thing is i got his no. cause my dad used his phone when they were in columbia to call me..soooo :naughty:

OMG I HAVE THE GREATEST IDEA

just him, pretend you dont know whose number it is and go "heya, i saw this number on my phone but i dont know who it belongs to"

or something along those lines xD

but most people give eye contact lol. even if he doesnt give eye contact that too could signal a fancy for her - too shy and embarrassed to look her in the eye.

Kavi, you have to note how often he looks at you, how long for etc.

What's his body language? closed? shoulder hunched forwards, feet turned in, fidgeting etc? They are signs of a shy person!

The fact that he came up BEHIND YOU to kiss you on the cheek is because if he faced you, he knew you would probably turn away!

gosh girl you have to THINK lol! :huglove:

well it could be that when he placed his hand on my back i didn't turn around so he had no other way to kiss me?!?!? :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

we usually look at each other long..:mf_rosetinted: i usually look away and that's how it ends...so it ranges from *thinks* 5 secs to 10 secs...i remember this once me and my friend were sitting in the car listening to music and he walked twice in front and our eyes were locked on each other and i didn't look away but he did cause his neck couldn't turn back any further lol....but that was a few yrs ago...

i hope u guys don't mind me talking bout this...

well it could be that when he placed his hand on my back i didn't turn around so he had no other wayto kiss me?!?!? :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

we usually look at each other long..:mf_rosetinted: i usually look away and that's how it ends...so it ranges from *thinks* 5 secs to 10 secs...i remember this once me and my frined were sitting in thecar listening to music and he walked twice in front and our eyes were locked on each other and i didn't look away but he did cause his neck couldn't turn back any further lol....but that was a few yrs ago...

don't be silly! he was blatantly being affectionate to you. i love that we can all help each other out its so great on mfc!!

just him, pretend you dont know whose number it is and go "heya, i saw this number on my phone but i dont know who it belongs to"

HA HA! i always do stuff like that. like today i saw an amazing guy in the pub so i pretended like there weren't any other seats outside (there were round the corner ...:bleh: ) and i was like do you mind if we sit here?! LOL.

but it's true. 90% of the time it's our bodies that do the "talking", it's the most important factor of communication. You have to make a note of it!

Like, if someone went to hug you but you stepped back, they'd get the idea that you dont like them/not ready for that level of contact.

as for eye contact, surely you've felt so small next to someone that you can't look at them face to face? (not talking physically here lol)

lol.. errm no not really tbh :naughty::fisch: like.. obv i would not look at them or summin but it doesn't mean i wouldn't give them like a one second glance :naughty:

well it could be that whe he placed his hand on my back i didn't turn around so he had no other wayto kiss me?!?!? :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

we usually look at each other long..:mf_rosetinted: i usually look away and that's how it ends...so it ranges from *thinks* 5 secs to 10 secs...i remember this once me and my frined were sitting in thecar listening to music and he walked twice in front and our eyes were locked on each other and i didn't look away but he did cause his neck couldn't turn back any further lol....but that was a few yrs ago...

i dont mind, i love giving advice :)

in the case of eye contact there's definite tension there. If you're the first to look away then you're definitely the shyest out the two of you lol.

Next time he stares at you long just smile (or grin or giggle whatever, nothing OTT, just play innocent) and say "what?" not rudely ofcourse rofl...innocently...act like you dont realise whats happening between the two of you. This will then break the tension and will force him into conversation, maybe even compliment you, even if it is something cheesy like "you have nice eyes".

if he smiles, goes red, looks down and says "nothing" then quite obviously he's embarrassed lol. And rather taken aback by your sudden spoken "outburst".

Embarrassment and shyness is the biggest and most important factor that you have to overcome. The first step is the hardest to take but once that ice is broken everything is a lot easier. Just make conversation, even if it is about the decoration of the place or the frikkin weather!

just dont talk about mika. LMAO.

lol that was like 2 yrs ago....i don't have it now..just checked...i got a new phone earlier this yr and i didn't transfer it :boxed:

well it could be that when he placed his hand on my back i didn't turn around so he had no other way to kiss me?!?!? :blush-anim-cl:

we usually look at each other long..:mf_rosetinted: i usually look away and that's how it ends...so it ranges from *thinks* 5 secs to 10 secs...i remember this once me and my friend were sitting in the car listening to music and he walked twice in front and our eyes were locked on each other and i didn't look away but he did cause his neck couldn't turn back any further lol....but that was a few yrs ago...

nah i love this kinda stuff :bleh: its so sweet :wub2:.. maybe cos it never happens to me so i need to enjoy other people's happiness :naughty:

he so likes ya :bleh: he's just as shy as you are though :wink2:

Kavi next time you see him you HAVE to get his number.

I dont care how embarrassed you are.

If you dont i will personally come knocking at your door and whack a salmon round your face, say "NAUGHTY GIRL!" and leave.

And you dont want that do you.

If you ask for any form of contact (number, email, myspace (id go for myspace personally its less....forward IMO) at least he knows there's something there between the two of you, that you are making an attempt to try. Maybe you need to talk to him virtually to build your confidence up so that its easier to talk to him face to face.

I mean, if this fan club was real life and not virtual at all, would you have the guts to come up to us on your own and randomly say "hi"?

i dont mind, i love giving advice :)

in the case of eye contact there's definite tension there. If you're the first to look away then you're definitely the shyest out the two of you lol.

Next time he stares at you long just smile (or grin or giggle whatever, nothing OTT, just play innocent) and say "what?" not rudely ofcourse rofl...innocently...act like you dont realise whats happening between the two of you. This will then break the tension and will force him into conversation, maybe even compliment you, even if it is something cheesy like "you have nice eyes".

if he smiles, goes red, looks down and says "nothing" then quite obviously he's embarrassed lol. And rather taken aback by your sudden spoken "outburst".

Embarrassment and shyness is the biggest and most important factor that you have to overcome. The first step is the hardest to take but once that ice is broken everything is a lot easier. Just make conversation, even if it is about the decoration of the place or the frikkin weather!

just dont talk about mika. LMAO.

damn it :roftl: ach when ppl ask me bout mika..let's just say after they tell me they thought i was shy lol..this happened already in uni....cause when it comes to mika, aus and animals i tend to rant and not care..but i'm way too shy to talk to him.

well i'll hopefully be seeing him soon b4 they leave on the 15th :(

gosh i had planned that my friend kinda "accidentally" tell him i like him, but we never really figured out how she'll talk to him.

i discovered he has facebook..but his profile is set to private and i was tempted to add him, but as i said b4 we aren't close u know, sooo

and thanks for the advice caz :thumb_yello:

nah i love this kinda stuff :bleh: its so sweet :wub2:.. maybe cos it never happens to me so i need to enjoy other people's happiness :naughty:

he so likes ya :bleh: he's just as shy as you are though :wink2:

:biggrin2: that's the thing he's so not the shy type! that's why i told my friends if he liked me he would have said..cause he's outgoing...just not with me:boxed: