(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Kavi next time you see him you HAVE to get his number.

I dont care how embarrassed you are.

If you dont i will personally come knocking at your door and whack a salmon round your face, say "NAUGHTY GIRL!" and leave.

And you dont want that do you.

If you ask for any form of contact (number, email, myspace (id go for myspace personally its less....forward IMO) at least he knows there's something there between the two of you, that you are making an attempt to try. Maybe you need to talk to him virtually to build your confidence up so that its easier to talk to him face to face.

I mean, if this fan club was real life and not virtual at all, would you have the guts to come up to us on your own and randomly say "hi"?

lol...

NEVER if u guys met me in the real world i'm the total opposite!!!!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn it :roftl: ach when ppl ask me bout mika..let's just say after they tell me they thought i was shy lol..this happened already in uni....cause when it comes to mika, aus and animals i tend to rant and not care..but i'm way too shy to talk to him.

well i'll hopefully be seeing him soon b4 they leave on the 15th :(

gosh i had planned that my friend kinda "accidentally" tell him i like him, but we never really figured out how she'll talk to him.

i discovered he has facebook..but his profile is set to private and i was tempted to add him, but as i said b4 we aren't close u know, sooo

and thanks for the advice caz :thumb_yello:

ADDDDD HIIIIIIIIIIIIM

Jeez woman all the answers are staring at you in the face lmao! xDDDD

i think you know all the answers but too shy accept them. Hence why we are telling you EXACTLY your thoughts because we are RIGHT and you KNOW IT! hahahah! I'm not joking.

Just make your display picture and pic of you and that way he'll deffo add you...or get in contact with you in SOME way.

take the plunge giiirrrrll!!!!

damn it :roftl: ach when ppl ask me bout mika..let's just say after they tell me they thought i was shy lol..this happened already in uni....cause when it comes to mika, aus and animals i tend to rant and not care..but i'm way too shy to talk to him.

well i'll hopefully be seeing him soon b4 they leave on the 15th :(

gosh i had planned that my friend kinda "accidentally" tell him i like him, but we never really figured out how she'll talk to him.

i discovered he has facebook..but his profile is set to private and i was tempted to add him, but as i said b4 we aren't close u know, sooo

and thanks for the advice caz :thumb_yello:

ADDDDD HIIIIIIIIIIIIM

i think you know all the answers but too shy accept them. Hence why we are telling you EXACTLY your thoughts because we are RIGHT and you KNOW IT! hahahah! I'm not joking.

Just make your display picture and pic of you and that way he'll deffo add you...or get in contact with you in SOME way.

Kavi next time you see him you HAVE to get his number.

If you ask for any form of contact (number, email, myspace (id go for myspace personally its less....forward IMO) at least he knows there's something there between the two of you, that you are making an attempt to try. Maybe you need to talk to him virtually to build your confidence up so that its easier to talk to him face to face.

"

ok imagine a classmate of urs..who u prob only said hi to a no of times jus twalks up to u and asks 4 ur no...that's how it'll be lol!

ADDDDD HIIIIIIIIIIIIM

the thing is he didn't give me his e-mail..i got it cause my dad sent me an e-mail on his own lol....and i don't post pics of me..only on msn :wink2:

you guys are NOT going to believe this... i just got the BIGGEST bouquet of flowers delivered to my house from the ex boyfriend. I HATE HIM. why can't he just get the message??

aww how sweet! can u blame him? :mf_rosetinted:

you guys are NOT going to believe this... i just got the BIGGEST bouquet of flowers delivered to my house from the ex boyfriend. I HATE HIM. why can't he just get the message??

serious :blink: oh no... lol.. he's not giving up is he :naughty:

Because boys have selective hearing... And no brains..

Bad combination.

:mf_rosetinted:

x

if you accept them he'll think you've forgiven him. send them back! cruel to be kind. he needs to get the message somehow.

Wow! :shocked:

That's a little stalky LOL

aww how sweet! can u blame him? :mf_rosetinted:

serious :blink: oh no... lol.. he's not giving up is he :naughty:

:shocked: That's kinda creepy.:shocked:

Because boys have selective hearing... And no brains..

Bad combination.

x

i love you guys!!! this is getting so annoying though ....i don't know what to do because i thought he had finally got the message :blink: