(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Me too! I can play the beginning to GK pretty good but I don't know the rest yet...

I'm trying to learn Instant Martyr! :wub2:

lol.. i'm pretty crap at it :roftl:.. how good are u at piano? are u like beginner or pro already lol :naughty:

ooh thats cool :)

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who knows...I was in the school band before and I played xylophone (lol) and I just never understood how to read the notes even when the teacher taught us all...strange. :blink:

i dont get the notes either. then again i was never taught (lol) but i know id never get it. I'd understand it more if it was "a,b,c" etc like whe playing the recorder.

Who knows...I was in the school band before and I played xylophone (lol) and I just never understood how to read the notes even when the teacher taught us all...strange. :blink:

sight reading is pretty hard.. i found it difficult to remember whats what .. i stopped doing piano after i passed my grade 1 exam :roftl: i feel quite embarassed :blush-anim-cl:

I've only been playing for a few months with no lessons LMAO!

lol i don't think u really need lessons unless u wanna be some kinda pro playing at balls.. or whatever lol.. its kinda easier just learning with someone telling u what key to press :naughty:

WOOP WOOP!!

:biggrin2:

You going to post it to me?

:blink:

Or wait 'til December? :biggrin2:

x

:shocked:

i was only going to post it on MySpace...I could never give my original drawings away...never...i could photocopy it for you tho LOL and then you could send me a picture of it hanging up on your wall :):biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

i dont get the notes either. then again i was never taught (lol) but i know id never get it. I'd understand it more if it was "a,b,c" etc like whe playing the recorder.

Oh god...scary childhood memories come to my head when I remember playing the recorder...I think we all played the recorder once in our life! :lmao:

AWW bless lol

Xylophone!? :blink:

x

Is it that shocking? :roftl:

Or you can call it the bells, or if you're really groovy...the glockenspiel. *does cool dance*

sight reading is pretty hard.. i found it difficult to remember whats what .. i stopped doing piano after i passed my grade 1 exam :roftl: i feel quite embarassed :blush-anim-cl:

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! :roftl::lmao:

i can't really play..i stopped piano when i was around 9 *regrets now*.....and i can't remember anything! i want a guitar soo bad though!

ok the sight reading thing is the notes right..hehe well when i play now i have to write out if it's c,d,e etc b4 i can play..or else it's like a bunch of lines and notes i have no idea what's going on lol...

LOL, am I the only one here who can sight read? :blink:

those things u tap on with those sticks :naughty:

LMAO!

I know what one is geek :biggrin2:

I was shocked that Shelby can play :roftl::blink:

x

is it me or .... ok dw it's me :naughty: :naughty:

lol.. its definitely you kavi :roftl::roftl:lmao

at least ya passed lmfao :lmao:

true lol.. i'm just another example of someone who gives up in life :naughty:

:shocked:

i was only going to post it on MySpace...I could never give my original drawings away...never...i could photocopy it for you tho LOL and then you could send me a picture of it hanging up on your wall :):biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

AWWW LOL

That's a perfect idea, my.. dear lol

Is it that shocking? :roftl:

Or you can call it the bells, or if you're really groovy...the glockenspiel. *does cool dance*

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! :roftl::lmao:

LMAO!!!

x