Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya me either actually...i was just dreaming a little bit...:bleh:

o well i'm going to bed because i have to study tomorow, you too seem to be good friends, i'm happy for that!i hope i can't get to be your friend too,i love you both....:blush-anim-cl: and to Eir: see i'm not the only person who thinks that you'll meet him and that you have something special.....everyone loves you why not mika?

good night! bonne nuit jolie! buona notte belle!

oh i meant *i hope i CAN get to be...* oh sorry haha i'm too tired

nighty nights

Merci ma belle, dors bien, sweet dreams !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And sorry if I promised Eir first ;)

Take care

Sophie xxx

o well i'm going to bed because i have to study tomorow, you too seem to be good friends, i'm happy for that!i hope i can't get to be your friend too,i love you both....:blush-anim-cl: and to Eir: see i'm not the only person who thinks that you'll meet him and that you have something special.....everyone loves you why not mika?

Awww...:wub2:

thank you, You know that I think the same of you :wink2:

good night, kisses, goodnight!!!

:shocked: I had that kind of a dream last night too! I can swear!

Ok, he wasn't topless... :blush-anim-cl: But he was performing at my house! :naughty: He threw me a bunch of fake flowers while singing! :roftl:

And after that he wanted to stay the night and I ate pizza and drank tea with him! He was sooo nice to me... :wub2: He didn't tell which bed he wanted to sleep in though! :shocked: That remains a mistery!

I've had Mika dreams before, but this was the best! It felt so real... :wub2:

OMG I just laught out loud and everybody sarted looking at me:naughty:

i hate it when that happens. i always daydream when im walking on my own. like, i walk downtown...i daydream to occupy myself...usually something stupid i find funny...and im constantly grinning like a cheshire cat, i hold my hand to my mouth all the time rofl!

and my_rainbow_radio...i know...omg...Mikathrilling or what!

Haha people know I'm insane, taking into consideration that I dance down the hallways and sometimes break out into show tunes in the middle of typing class...but doesn't everyone? :roftl:

I know what you mean:naughty: