• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well Im really bad with computers i really don't understand much, so I got these coputer lessons with others of course...

Well I really didn't want to be there, and I really didn't fit in... but then suddenly or teacher comes in and it's mika:wub2:

Well im really stupid with this compuer thing but just to get his attention I'll made myself even worse than I am so he could come and help me...

He came over to me a lot cause I was hopeless, and at the end of the class he said everyone could go "except you haylie" he said. and I was like oh god he's hot and I seriously don't know what to say and my face was like this:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

When everybody was gone he said he had noticed me cause he was over at my table so much, and he thought I was kind of cute... And then we really started talking and then one thing lead to another and let's just say I wll never look at a computer room the same way

well Im really bad with computers i really don't understand much, so I got these coputer lessons with others of course...

Well I really didn't want to be there, and I really didn't fit in... but then suddenly or teacher comes in and it's mika:wub2:

Well im really stupid with this compuer thing but just to get his attention I'll made myself even worse than I am so he could come and help me...

He came over to me a lot cause I was hopeless, and at the end of the class he said everyone could go "except you haylie" he said. and I was like oh god he's hot and I seriously don't know what to say and my face was like this:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

When everybody was gone he said he had noticed me cause he was over at my table so much, and he thought I was kind of cute... And then we really started talking and then one thing lead to another and let's just say I wll never look at a computer room the same way

Oh sh*t :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: