• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

honestly...if i posted what i would like to say about MIKA on here ...i would probly be banned...coz its just wayyyyyy to DIRTY!!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :naughty::wub2:

SO I JUST KEEP MY THAUGHTS ...AND IMAGINATION TO MYSELF!!!:thumb_yello::bleh::biggrin2:

Oh foodles you got me there, Haylie :doh: Gah fine here's my dream lol

Mmkay, so we were in the backseat of this van in the middle of this field of flowers and whatnot, and we were just lying there talking about life...soooo then we were quiet for awhile and he looked into my eyes and kissed me really softly and I ran my fingers through his hair...and he kissed his way down...and then you can use your imagination on that one. :wub2:

Oh my goddy god god it's sooo embarrassing though...

TELL ME YOURS THOUGH!!! :naughty:

OK....BUT I WARNED U!!!!

*checks if parents are around*

this is my perfect night out!!!

its a friday night and i go to a club with a few mates ...ON THE PULL!!!

AND..i spot a guy in the corner eating twiglets ...and he looks like someone ive seen before...and i think...OMG ITS MIKA!!!:shocked:

SOO...i offer to buy him a drink...and then another... and another...and another.........

And he gets tottaly drunk!!!

hes by himself...so i sneak out of the club carrying MIKA on my shoulders (im not that strong but...yeh!!!)

I CANT TELL THE 2ND HALF ITS JUST TOO ...DIRTY!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :mf_lustslow:

Oh foodles you got me there, Haylie :doh: Gah fine here's my dream lol

Mmkay, so we were in the backseat of this van in the middle of this field of flowers and whatnot, and we were just lying there talking about life...soooo then we were quiet for awhile and he looked into my eyes and kissed me really softly and I ran my fingers through his hair...and he kissed his way down...and then you can use your imagination on that one. :wub2:

Oh.. :blush-anim-cl::wub2: I liked that... :blush-anim-cl: