• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Come On Lauren Second Half!!!!!

oh OKAYYYY!!!!

BUT ....before i start im not the kinda person that does one night stands!!!!:biggrin2:

ANYWAYS!!!....we get to my house...i lay him down and just stare at him for a while.......then he starts to sobur up...but still hes half out of it!!!

i put his song lollipop on...because if u know the meaning of "sucking too hard on your lollipop" bit... then its appropriate!!!!:thumb_yello:

then i find a chair from the garage...a hourse whip, baby oil...and some ductape....

u can imagine the rest!!! the rest of the story is just too dirty!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

BUT REMEMBER IN MY DIRTY DREAM ...I USED CONTRICEPTION!!!:thumb_yello: :: thumb_yello: *HAHA*:naughty

oh OKAYYYY!!!!

BUT ....before i start im not the kinda person that does one night stands!!!!:biggrin2:

ANYWAYS!!!....we get to my house...i lay him down and just stare at him for a while.......then he starts to sobur up...but still hes half out of it!!!

i put his song lollipop on...because if u know the meaning of "sucking too hard on your lollipop" bit... then its appropriate!!!!:thumb_yello:

then i find a chair from the garage...a hourse whip, baby oil...and some ductape....

u can imagine the rest!!! the rest of the story is just too dirty!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

BUT REMEMBER IN MY DIRTY DREAM ...I USED CONTRICEPTION!!!:thumb_yello: :: thumb_yello: *HAHA*:naughty

OMG:shocked: :blush-anim-cl:

:blush-anim-cl: rainbow radio... wow... :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, girls, I have a little treat for you...

I was already working with photoshop, and the whole Mika-maths thing wouldn't get out of my head, so... :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

It's really no good, but the pics :mf_lustslow:

oh, and sorry for the watermark on one of the pics.

post-2860-142983657749_thumb.jpg

:blush-anim-cl: rainbow radio... wow... :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, girls, I have a little treat for you...

I was already working with photoshop, and the whole Mika-maths thing wouldn't get out of my head, so... :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

It's really no good, but the pics :mf_lustslow:

oh, and sorry for the watermark on one of the pics.

OMG OMG OMG:shocked:

IS THAT MIKA WITHOUT HIS TOP ON!!!!!

PLEASE TELL ME U HAVE A BIGGER PICTURE OF THAT!!!!:wub2: :

wouldnt it be really good if u went on holliday and saw MIKA on a nudist beach ....tottally naked!!!!!:shocked::blush-anim-cl:

.........*faint*

ahhhhhhhhh....:blush-anim-cl: id push him in the sea ...and make sweet ...sweet love!!!:wub2::thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: *hehe*

wouldnt it be really good if u went on holliday and saw MIKA on a nudist beach ....tottally naked!!!!!:shocked::blush-anim-cl:

.........*faint*

ahhhhhhhhh....:blush-anim-cl: id push him in the sea ...and make sweet ...sweet love!!!:wub2::thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: *hehe*

Don't even say that I would DIE... I would so sneak a peek :naughty: