• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aghh I do too! Thank god I don't share a room with anyone...I'm worried about some of the things I might have said in my sleep last night...:wub2:

I do:blink:

*HAHAHAHHAHAAAA* I CAN IMAGINE THAT!!!

"OH MIKA, YESSSSS YESSSS ...MIKAAAAAA!!!!"

:roftl: :roftl: :naughty: :naughty:

Stop it:blush-anim-cl:

hey guys, whats new? what have i missed out on? lol

just came back from the video shoot, soooo tired

Thread got closed.

Now it's open!

I just read this message on his myspace:

"Hey Mika!

I starred in ur new video 'Big girls' in Croydon! It was amazing!! I luved it. U looked lush 2! :)

Keep up the work Mika and see u very soon xxx"

SO TELL ALL!

Hey girls!

Let's be serious for a mo!

We all know what the deal with this thread is - but time after time we've upset people and ourselves!

This is our last chance! Let's be good! This thread is for girls, but we don't have to be out of line.

Let's all try to look after this place and make sure it doesn't go out of line!

who's with me?

Hey girls!

Let's be serious for a mo!

We all know what the deal with this thread is - but time after time we've upset people and ourselves!

This is our last chance! Let's be good! This thread is for girls, but we don't have to be out of line.

Let's all try to look after this place and make sure it doesn't go out of line!

who's with me?

lol dont worry Monshi. Apparently everyone has been spoken to and we talked about it in a different thread, all is good.

So, hotdlp, an account of today please? :D

lol dont worry Monshi. Apparently everyone has been spoken to and we talked about it in a different thread, all is good.

So, hotdlp, an account of today please? :D

jee the one time i don't come on this thread an i miss all the good stuff!! :shocked:

well i'll write a proper one tomorrow as i am sooo sleepy, but it was good, really tiring, but looking at mika for over 5 hours was prob the best part hehe :punk:

jee the one time i don't come on this thread an i miss all the good stuff!! :shocked:

well i'll write a proper one tomorrow as i am sooo sleepy, but it was good, really tiring, but looking at mika for over 5 hours was prob the best part hehe :punk:

DID U MEET HIM? DID U TALK TO HIM????

I'm with you, Monshi! I'm soooooo happy now that I'm dancing!

Good rainbow!

But really let's not cross that line again. If anything happens again this thread is gone forever! - no questions asked

we don't want that!

I just want us to able to keep this thread without any more problems Caz

sounds lovely :blush-anim-cl:

nice to see u back!!!!!! hope u had fun

glad this is back open!!!!!:biggrin2: