• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WHAT?! I SENT LINKS GODDAMMIT! (this morning :naughty: )

how is everyone?

HEYY no no not that one...the other one where he was singing GK...i was waiting to see u here in person..THANK YOU SO MUCH :biggrin2: i'm a bit deaf (from trying to hear the audio) but thank you soo much 4 recording and posting it cause atleast it's better than none at all...i loved it! he was so smiley and all :wub2: who's the girl who spat out her gum in his hand? and was that yasmine in white?? i couldn't hear but i thought i heard something like sister :S

Did you use cream protection?

Had fun?

admittedly i didnt. hahahaha. i know i should have but we got there about 3pm (it was last minute decision lmao) and we got there...bout half an hour later there were clouds LMAO. the wind must have helped with that sunburn though. Should turn brown in a few days!

HEYY no no not that one...the other one where he was singing GK...i was waiting to see u here in person..THANK YOU SO MUCH :biggrin2: i'm a bit deaf (from trying to hear the audio) but thank you soo much 4 recording and posting it cause atleast it's better than none at all...i loved it! he was so smiley and all :wub2: who's the girl who spat out her gum in his hand? and was that yasmine in white?? i couldn't hear but i thought i heard something like sister :S

i know, sorry it was quiet and sorry for my laughing xDDD

the girl was Alex Chung, presenter of Popworld.

and that sister was Paloma, because she does the merchandise. Yasmine does the artwork.