(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

admittedly i didnt. hahahaha. i know i should have but we got there about 3pm (it was last minute decision lmao) and we got there...bout half an hour later there were clouds LMAO. the wind must have helped with that sunburn though. Should turn brown in a few days!

You know it's dangerous ?even if it's windy or cloudy

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know it's dangerous ?even if it's windy or cloudy

yup lmao. but im rarely outside baring all *well, most lol* due to the fact that the MFC is addictive.

i know i should always use sunscreen whenever i go out, but its not like im outside all the time soaking up all the UV rays lol

i know, sorry it was quiet and sorry for my laughing xDDD

the girl was Alex Chung, presenter of Popworld.

and that sister was Paloma, because she does the merchandise. Yasmine does the artwork.

oh okay thanks!!

again atleast i saw it :yay: better than not having any idea of what took place so THANKS :biggrin2:

one word:

skincancer!:wink2:

yup lmao. but im rarely outside baring all *well, most lol* due to the fact that the MFC is addictive.

i know i should always use sunscreen whenever i go out, but its not like im outside all the time soaking up all the UV rays lol

I'm scared of that word!

Ok!

Congratulations cause you have over 7000 posts!:biggrin2:

*waves to kavi *

I'm here,princess!

hello back for good.. and ready for the chicken tonight.. or just tonight.. depending how the night goes :fisch:

HEY :biggrin2:

app there's not gonna be chicken tonight :roftl: omm mika is suppose to be at ibiza right?!? wait...is he or is he ill? gosh i'm confused. i'm sure he's ill..so how come he's performing at ibiza? :S

HEY :biggrin2:

app there's not gonna be chicken tonight :roftl: omm mika is suppose tio be at ibiza right?!? wait...is he or is he ill? gosh i'm confused. i'm sure he's ill..so how come he's performing at ibiza? :S

what you mean there's no chicken tonight :jawdrop: are you messing with me kavi :sneaky2: cos its not funny :bleh:

i've really given up on whats going on with him.. when he decides to speak and explain whats happening then i'll listen out :mf_rosetinted:

hello back for good.. and ready for the chicken tonight.. or just tonight.. depending how the night goes

xD

hellooo Daniks! :biggrin2:

btw, when are you leaving for da big city and how long are you gone for? :bleh:

ELINAAAAA :huglove:

it's so quiet now....

Kavita my sweet *kraaaaam*:wub2:

Hi Elina,my partner !

I'm ok!

yo V :D

haha good! me too :D

today i got my new green braces in the mail!also my Pipettes cd and my Grace Kelly single cd!see you all later!:

awesome! :thumb_yello:

ok see ya ^^