• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bet it's gonna look totally groovy...lots of color and grazy dancing...gah I can't wait any longer!

Oh, I want to see it!! and I wish I could have been in it... :(

They havn't even started to show LT in Sweden :thumbdown:

LOL why was it appropriate violetsky?

Pure chicken. I'll leave it to that. :mf_rosetinted:

Can somebody please tell me that the video shoot was awful and Mika wasn't there and that everybody saying something different is lying...

LOL

Aw that sucks. They barely show it over here in America except real late at night. Where's the justice in that?

but, lol, my sister knows this guy that's got a channel on the telly and they hardly ever show anything, but last sunday at 1 Am he played LT for me!! :naughty::biggrin2:

nobody was up so it was ok! he really can't do that, but.. :roftl:

in a way i kinda met him, if u count telling him how u spell your name so u can have your second autograph from him :naughty: but thats about it they didn't let us have any pics with him got so angry :sneaky2:

i don't really wanna spill the beans bout the vid, i'll let u wait til the vid comes out so u can see just what we went through lol, hopefully the vid is out soon!

anyway i'm gonna go get some sleep now, been prouncing around for 12 hours! AH

in a way i kinda met him, if u count telling him how u spell your name so u can have your second autograph from him :naughty: but thats about it they didn't let us have any pics with him got so angry :sneaky2:

i don't really wanna spill the beans bout the vid, i'll let u wait til the vid comes out so u can see just what we went through lol, hopefully the vid is out soon!

Oh! cmon!!! pretty please :biggrin2:

thats it??? :blink: no details!? :boxed:

waaah.....you shouldnt have said you were in that video XDDD

im getting impatient!!!! :shocked::bleh:

tell me on msn, ill keep my gob shut :wink2:

:naughty:

hehe all u cheeky monkeys...

well lets just say the vid will be entertaining, actually, depends on how they edit it, but they better keep the good parts

expect LOTS of colourful stuff going on :D and some overhyped up people :P

well lets just say the vid will be entertaining, actually, depends on how they edit it, but they better keep the good parts

lol quality :thumb_yello:

I WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO NOOOOOOOOOOOW:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Night Monshi! Sooo good to know we'll be here tomorrow!

I cannot wait to see the video, now, it's gonna look so marv.

Good night! and I agree with you!

I can't wait for the vid - I'm gonna try to get in contact with my psychic me and dream about the vid :bleh::naughty::roftl: