Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HEY :biggrin2:

app there's not gonna be chicken tonight :roftl: omm mika is suppose to be at ibiza right?!? wait...is he or is he ill? gosh i'm confused. i'm sure he's ill..so how come he's performing at ibiza? :S

Maybe wi'll hear tommorow another bad news!

xD

hellooo Daniks! :biggrin2:

btw, when are you leaving for da big city and how long are you gone for? :bleh:

why so you can count down the days to happiness where you don't have to talk to me :sneaky2::naughty:

i'm going on the 9th til the 26th.. woop woop 2 days left!!! *does a silly dance*

wow there's an accident outside. brb.

:shocked: nothing serious I hope!

Maybe wi'll hear tommorow another bad news!

yeah it is well confusing :blink: anyway. I agree with Danika. I'm not gonna waste my time thinking about it and I'll wait for Mika or his people to give some sort of explanation. And if they never do.. oh well.. :mf_rosetinted:

what you mean there's no chicken tonight :jawdrop: are you messing with me kavi :sneaky2: cos its not funny :bleh:

i've really given up on whats going on with him.. when he decides to speak and explain whats happening then i'll listen out :mf_rosetinted:

alright alright. we'll have chicken then...

763520716_10e9d581f7.jpg?v=0

yeah it is well confusing :blink: anyway. I agree with Danika. I'm not gonna waste my time thinking about it and I'll wait for Mika or his people to give some sort of explanation. And if they never do.. oh well.. :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello:

Do you know by chance the french girl who sang "moi,Lolita',i forgot her name?:blink:

why so you can count down the days to happiness where you don't have to talk to me

i'm going on the 9th til the 26th.. woop woop 2 days left!!! *does a silly dance*

yes :naughty: ¨

:lmao:

naah just kidding! you know I'll miss you loads and loads dearest Dani :huglove:

ooo you're gonna have so much fun!! :biggrin2: take loads of pics! the people demands pics! :cool::bleh:

what happened?

car accident..but can't see it..i just heard the noise...oh well...we're acc to accidents lol...esp where i lie, it's really busy and ppl drive crazy so yeah..

alright alright. we'll have chicken then...

763520716_10e9d581f7.jpg?v=0

yey chicken :) lol where's mika though :blink:

:thumb_yello:

Do you know by chance the french girl who sang "moi,Lolita',i forgot her name?:blink:

wasn't it alizee or something like that?

yes :naughty: ¨

naah just kidding! you know I'll miss you loads and loads dearest Dani

ooo you're gonna have so much fun!! :biggrin2: take loads of pics! the people demands pics! :cool::bleh:

oh thanks :bleh: lol

you better miss me, mwahaha.. i might come on a few times, i don't think i can live without mfc for 17 days straight :bleh:

just the pics of mika.. or all pics of america? :naughty:

aaarrrgghhh myspace has been driving me crazy today!! I can't reply to comments or make friend requests or anything! whatever I do I end up at my inbox :boxed:

and it just hit me that I'll prob never see my long lost Beach Boys cd ever again :(

I was a bit bummed out, but then I put on this song.

and now I'm as happy as can be!! :bleh: I looove this song! it's absolutely amazing! :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

LOL random, I know :roftl: anyway, listen to the song!! :wink2:

so guys my bro always teases me bout mika..as everyone does..and remember that aus interview where they gave him the huge lollypop and he licked one side and the guy licked the other...right he happened to see that part and ever since makes my life a living hell...so he's always like mika suck lollypop and he does an evil/wicked laugh..right..so this is what i woke up to this morning :sneaky2: and he and my mom laughed when i saw it..and i was so not laughing, jeez he's so immature....

post-3969-142983670105_thumb.jpg

aaarrrgghhh myspace has been driving me crazy today!! I can't reply to comments or make friend requests or anything! whatever I do I end up at my inbox

and it just hit me that I'll prob never see my long lost Beach Boys cd ever again

I was a bit bummed out, but then I put on this song.

and now I'm as happy as can be!! :bleh: I looove this song! it's absolutely amazing! :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

LOL random, I know :roftl: anyway, listen to the song!! :wink2:

wow myspace is just not being nice to you is it :bleh:.. but i think they're doing something with it cos i'm not allowed to view my messages or summin and it says they were working on summin.

why won't u see you beach boys cd anymore? :blink:

so guys my bro always teases me bout mika..as everyone does..and remember that aus interview where they gave him the huge lollypop and he licked one side and the guy licked the other...right he happened to see that part and ever since makes my life a living hell...so he's always like mika suck lollypop and he does an evil/wicked laugh..right..so this is what i woke up to this morning :sneaky2: and he and my mom laughed when i saw it..and i was so not laughing, jeez he's so immature....

lol, aw how immature :bleh:.. all you can do is ignore them :mf_rosetinted: so what if he licked a flipping lollipop.. and shared it :fisch: itss called not being selfish :D