(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

yush! bought some white linen three quater lengths from river island.

bought black ones and a black and white striped tank top for work. Pirates of the Caribbean 3 comes out this week and we're celebrating it by dressing up like pirates. haha.

and i bought my friend her birthday gifts.

so yes, went well!

ooh that sounds fun! and river island buff place but too expensive for my liking :naughty: lol

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooh that sounds fun! and river island buff place but too expensive for my liking :naughty: lol

i know lol, my white linen's were £30.00, but at least it's good quality!!!

Jane Norman is also fab...but didn't buy anything from there today lol...obviously...

yush! bought some white linen three quater lengths from river island.

bought black ones and a black and white striped tank top for work. Pirates of the Caribbean 3 comes out this week and we're celebrating it by dressing up like pirates. haha.

and i bought my friend her birthday gifts.

so yes, went well!

Sounds like fun :thumb_yello:

i know lol, my white linen's were £30.00, but at least it's good quality!!!

Jane Norman is also fab...but didn't buy anything from there today lol...obviously...

lol oh someone has money to spend.. lol.. my mum went to river island today as well and spent £15 on a necklace she doesnt even have a job at the mo!! lol then she came back and she was like to 'oh they were playing big girls in river island' and i was like great... XD

lol oh someone has money to spend.. lol.. my mum went to river island today as well and spent £15 on a necklace she doesnt even have a job at the mo!! lol then she came back and she was like to 'oh they were playing big girls in river island' and i was like great... XD

lol i got paid today ^_^

i also bought this...dangly thing from Accessorize. or however it's spelt. the one that 18yr old model nicole models for. yeah. that shop. anyway, thats expensive too! that dangly keyching whatsit was £4.00!!! I know £4.00 is like...nothing...but it IS for that tiny thing! But I was like..."but it's sooo pretttttyyyyy..." lol! so i was like YOINK! And now it's part of my key chain..thing...shizz :D

OOH! And I saw these HOT SHOES in river island. They're quite 60's, retro colours! they're amazing. But i have nothing to wear them with. and they're like, £60. I also saw this buff bag too.

ARGH. River Island is just too good a place!

lol i got paid today ^_^

i also bought this...dangly thing from Accessorize. or however it's spelt. the one that 18yr old model nicole models for. yeah. that shop. anyway, thats expensive too! that dangly keyching whatsit was £4.00!!! I know £4.00 is like...nothing...but it IS for that tiny thing! But I was like..."but it's sooo pretttttyyyyy..." lol! so i was like YOINK! And now it's part of my key chain..thing...shizz :D

OOH! And I saw these HOT SHOES in river island. They're quite 60's, retro colours! they're amazing. But i have nothing to wear them with. and they're like, £60. I also saw this buff bag too.

ARGH. River Island is just too good a place!

ha ha yeah river island do have nice things too bad it costs a lot. Wow if i had a job i would spend all my money so u did a good thing hehe! and yeah accessorize is too expensive for its own good, they have such nice things but the prices are OUTRAGEOUS!!

hehe jumped in this thread, looks like your talking about shopping,

its a great sport isnt it?

lol

Dorothy Perkins is pretty good for bright clothes, i got this pink top and it had like a rainbow and a dove on for £12 which is pretty good =]

Hi cazgirl

I got some red skinnies from Top Shop a couple of weeks ago but I don't think they are skinny enough and the knees go baggy they were about £40 I think but do look cute with ballet shoes or my new espadrille wedges and if you tumble dry them then they shrink a bit!!

xxx

Hi cazgirl

I got some red skinnies from Top Shop a couple of weeks ago but I don't think they are skinny enough and the knees go baggy they were about £40 I think but do look cute with ballet shoes or my new espadrille wedges and if you tumble dry them then they shrink a bit!!

xxx

lol! cool. topshop is the place then!

not sure about skinnys though..altho i really want some mika jeans *he should do his own clothes line* my thighs are no kate moss thighs and im very small too...im not sure if they would suit me?

Yup are you?:biggrin2:

yeh not bad :thumb_yello: had a headache since yesterday that wont shift, but its not gona stop me from coming on here! lol im soooo peed with my computer right now, it just gets worse and worse! i wana see Mika whip his top off but i cant get the bloody internet to work properly! Grrrr lol

yeh not bad :thumb_yello: had a headache since yesterday that wont shift, but its not gona stop me from coming on here! lol im soooo peed with my computer right now, it just gets worse and worse! i wana see Mika whip his top off but i cant get the bloody internet to work properly! Grrrr lol

Aww hope your headache goes away soon. :biggrin2:

Yah yah...I think we all do...IT'S GONNA BE MEDIEVAL BATTLE TO BE BIG GIRL NOW! Bwahahahaha :roftl:

Yes the big battle:naughty:

Oh my computer is so slow you wont believe it...

Im sick to but yeah nothing is gonna stop me from coming here

im so annoyed though...i couldnt find any coloured jeans anywhere!!! I really want a red pair!!

Yeah I've just bought a pair of red jeans last week for Mikas concert (that he couldn't come to)........really nice though and cheap xD

Yesterday I bought a nice pop T-shirt and today a red bag :mf_rosetinted:

*note to self, next purchase purple jeans*

:biggrin2: