(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Aww hope your headache goes away soon. :biggrin2:

thanks :thumb_yello: but i think its one of those stubborn headaches that stays no matter what u do! lol ive drunk so much water and taken paracetemol every 4 hours but it refuses to go, im just gona have to be a hardnut and fight through it :wink2: anywhooo, less about me, more of Mika :bleh:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still in one :naughty:

We had exams today (ugh) and I couldn't stop thinking about him...but at least I didn't doodle his name as usual...I think...:roftl:

That is not good to think about him in the middle of an exam but then again:blush-anim-cl:

lol its not hard :thumb_yello:

I know i do it all the time:blush-anim-cl:

did it get closed before :S ??

yeah we kinda got a little overboard:blush-anim-cl: Too HOT

its sucha bummer lol still we dont have to worry about what we're thinking.....cos nobody else knows :biggrin2:

I know:biggrin2:

oh when was this!? what happened.. please explain :) and if there is anything rude involved try to use nicer innocent words eg lollipops instead of.. u know what :naughty:

oh when was this!? what happened.. please explain :) and if there is anything rude involved try to use nicer innocent words eg lollipops instead of.. u know what :naughty:

I think it was last weekend or so....

Ehmm lets just say we had a lot of hot dreams.... and somebody jumping on a trampoline with not so much clothes... well just imagine something and you'll read it here:naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

well, my internet is being a complete moose and wont load youtube, but i think ive seen it anyway.

God I would love to work with Mika. Mika, if you're reading, PLEEEAAAASE read my Mascot thread!

Hmmm. I haven't seen Mika is yellow jeans yet. We need to see Mika in yellow skinny jeans!

well, my internet is being a complete moose and wont load youtube, but i think ive seen it anyway.

God I would love to work with Mika. Mika, if you're reading, PLEEEAAAASE read my Mascot thread!

Hmmm. I haven't seen Mika is yellow jeans yet. We need to see Mika in yellow skinny jeans!

i second that Caz! :thumb_yello: that would be so HOT :bleh:

NIGHT

xxx