• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since you're swedish, do you know a song called (sorry i cant do the accent things) Hall Om Mig Nu by Nanne Gronvall? I love it :D

Hahaha OMG " Kom och hååålll om mig ... nanana" What have you done!? Don't want that one in my head :roftl:

So when people will read this thread now they'll think "what's the fuzz about +16?" What is this turning in to....Pippi Power muhahaha

yeah waaaay far from Mika tied to a chair wearing Borats thong... :boxed: Ew by the way!

Congrats!! :punk:

haha sure I know it! Everyone does! It was played so much on the radio that it drove ppl crazy! (atleast me.. :bleh: ) but yeah, it's great! :biggrin2:

how come you know it?

thankyoooou :D

how do I know it? My friend shared it with me on youtube. It was to a Princess TuTu compliation video, and it won an Animé Award at a convention or something. I have to say it's really good.

I don't know any other swedish songs I'm afraid lol...I'm a fan of Japanese Music I have to say, haha!

yeah waaaay far from Mika tied to a chair wearing Borats thong... :boxed: Ew by the way!

ROFL!...I wrote that...but we were on the subject of Mika tied to a chair...and borats thong came into it...and my mind being my mind...crossed these thoughts together.

ha.

i mean...

ew.

thankyoooou :D

how do I know it? My friend shared it with me on youtube. It was to a Princess TuTu compliation video, and it won an Animé Award at a convention or something. I have to say it's really good.

I don't know any other swedish songs I'm afraid lol...I'm a fan of Japanese Music I have to say, haha!

haha ok :)

ROFL!...I wrote that...but we were on the subject of Mika tied to a chair...and borats thong came into it...and my mind being my mind...crossed these thoughts together.

ha.

i mean...

ew.

hehe it was pretty funny though.. but just a teeny bit to far perhaps :roftl:

Like Pizzicato5 ?

oooh I've not heard of them!

I listen to:

Koda Kumi

Morning Musume

Hitomi Shimatani

mainly anyway...

I listen to

Ayumi Hamasaki

hitomi

Gackt

Mika Nakashima (Nakishima?)

now and then...probably more...but i can't think lol

Can I have a towel please???

OMG... imagining this.....:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

*dries mouth with towel* thnx!! *LOL* Oh my Mika missed the Borat thingie haha geeez you guys are DEMENTED :roftl:

Så håll om mig

Släpp inte taget om mig

Är som förhäxad av dig

Och jag vill ha dig

Kom och håll om mig nu

haha :D

if anyone is interested in listening to the song...here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isywletO1vA

oh no! Nanne Grönwall is taking over my head! Gaaaah! What have you done?! :blink:

:bleh:

got to go now ppl. but nice talking ta ya! :)