• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perfect Eurovision Song roflllll actually yes i can actually imagine it...but it IS a fabbo song.

anyways, i'm gonna have to go now as well!

Good night!

Oyasumi nasai!

God Natt!!! *apparently lol*

So, girls I'm thinking, why does everything happen when I'm not around?

The nights I'm on nobody else is here and the nights I have to study you guys write more than 10 pages :blink:

Anyway, had a nice time reading :biggrin2:

Going back to the jeans subject:

lol! cool. topshop is the place then!

not sure about skinnys though..altho i really want some mika jeans *he should do his own clothes line* my thighs are no kate moss thighs and im very small too...im not sure if they would suit me?

Caz, as far as I'm concered you look good when you feel like you look good.

I'm a huge fan of skinny jeans, been for a long time but I hesitated alot before I got my first pair. I've got a real booty :bleh: if you know what I mean... and I so didn't think I would look good - but I feel nice in them. It's really all about confidece!

Yeah I've just bought a pair of red jeans last week for Mikas concert (that he couldn't come to)........really nice though and cheap xD

Yesterday I bought a nice pop T-shirt and today a red bag

*note to self, next purchase purple jeans*

Jas, I have to know, where did you buy them. I'm on the hunt for a pair. I wanted the red Cheap Mondays (I'm a Cheap monday freak :biggrin2: ) but at that time just before I was gonna buy them all the "popular" ones in school started wearing them - so I didn't want to...

Since you're swedish, do you know a song called (sorry i cant do the accent things) Hall Om Mig Nu by Nanne Gronvall? I love it :D

LOOOOL! :lmfao: Have you got any idea how hard I laughed when I read this :lmao:

LOOOOL! :lmfao: Have you got any idea how hard I laughed when I read this :lmao:

why is that funny lol, is it because she's incredibly famous in Sweden and that it was stupid of me to ask? haha!

anyone know where cheap monday is...ive not seen any shops with that title in essex, england lol!

why is that funny lol, is it because she's incredibly famous in Sweden and that it was stupid of me to ask? haha!

anyone know where cheap monday is...ive not seen any shops with that title in essex, england lol!

No, but the fact that you knew who she is!! amazes me. I didn't think she would be known by others than swedes and perhaps scandinavians...

sorry, I don't know :bleh: maybe that's not so weird. but you should know that in my city (Umeå) there is no cheap monday shop, there's this one place with loads of jeans that also sell cheap mondays

there is only three cheap monday shops in sweden.

but maybe this will help you???: http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/

know that they've got them there ^^

Can I ask why you listen to Nanne Grönvall? ^^

I like HÃ¥ll om mig, I wanted it to win :P

Are they even selling Cheap Monaday's in UK? If they are, it's really cool!

lol! I only know Nanne Gronvall from a friend, who sent me that song via YouTube.

Ah, YouTube, works wonders that does. It's how I keep up with the Japanese Music :D

I see ^^

YouTube is so good! I don't think I would survive without it ^^

They've got like everything there!

Can I ask why you listen to Nanne Grönvall? ^^

I like HÃ¥ll om mig, I wanted it to win :P

Are they even selling Cheap Monaday's in UK? If they are, it's really cool!

It's the only song from Nanne that I know lol...I don't know any others.

It's the only song from Nanne that I know lol...I don't know any others.

Most of her other songs aren't good :P

I only like three of her other songs, all of them have been in the election thing for ESC ^^ But my mum likes her, though she doesn't like to admit it.

And Nanne's hair, urgh, it's horrible, she looks like a troll or something ^^

Most of her other songs aren't good :P

I only like three of her other songs, all of them have been in the election thing for ESC ^^ But my mum likes her, though she doesn't like to admit it.

And Nanne's hair, urgh, it's horrible, she looks like a troll or something ^^

she is a troll... :blink::mf_rosetinted:

no! JK, but how small is she?! she's horrible!

lmao! I think i've seen her...yeah her hair is huge rofl!

yup, huge!! and not in a nice way... :blink:

lol, don't really know when big hair is nice, but I like to think that it can be nice. LOL, so I don't have to admit that I've got a too big head :bleh:

She can't be taller than 155 cm. She always wears high heels, but she's still short :P

my point! she's tiny!!

LOL! I remember one of her old songs, avundsjuk, used to scare the hell out of me as a child :roftl: :roftl:

So, girls I'm thinking, why does everything happen when I'm not around?

The nights I'm on nobody else is here and the nights I have to study you guys write more than 10 pages

Anyway, had a nice time reading

Going back to the jeans subject:

Caz, as far as I'm concered you look good when you feel like you look good.

I'm a huge fan of skinny jeans, been for a long time but I hesitated alot before I got my first pair. I've got a real booty :bleh: if you know what I mean... and I so didn't think I would look good - but I feel nice in them. It's really all about confidece!

Jas, I have to know, where did you buy them. I'm on the hunt for a pair. I wanted the red Cheap Mondays (I'm a Cheap monday freak ) but at that time just before I was gonna buy them all the "popular" ones in school started wearing them - so I didn't want to...

LOOOOL! Have you got any idea how hard I laughed when I read this

I bought them in CUBUS :biggrin2: It was like the last pair in my size.. love that store!

And you're so right about the confidence thing.

I now own 2 pairs of skinny trousers, never liked them before, also thought my butt was too big...... but you know "I like BIG buts and I can not lie" hahaha so in with the skinny and colorful jeans :thumb_yello:

yup, huge!! and not in a nice way...

lol, don't really know when big hair is nice, but I like to think that it can be nice. LOL, so I don't have to admit that I've got a too big head :bleh:

my point! she's tiny!!

LOL! I remember one of her old songs, avundsjuk, used to scare the hell out of me as a child :roftl: :roftl:

LOLLLLLL "För jag är Aaaaaaavundsjuk, jag är så Aaaaaaavundsjuk

Det finns så mycket jag behöver

Karlar och en massa klöver" *ROFL* She scared the hell out of me toooo :shocked:

I bought them in CUBUS It was like the last pair in my size.. love that store!

And you're so right about the confidence thing.

I now own 2 pairs of skinny trousers, never liked them before, also thought my butt was too big...... but you know "I like BIG buts and I can not lie" hahaha so in with the skinny and colorful jeans

LOLLLLLL "För jag är Aaaaaaavundsjuk, jag är så Aaaaaaavundsjuk

Det finns så mycket jag behöver

Karlar och en massa klöver" *ROFL* She scared the hell out of me toooo

*sigh* cubus - haven't got that in umeå :thumbdown:

and everybody's like: if you're not skinny you can't have skinny jeans. that's like one of the biggest lies!! :sneaky2:

hahaha! LOL! guys seem to like big butts... :naughty:

one time I was speaking with a classmate (a girl) and I was complaining about that I found a pair of trousers that were either too tight over the behind or too big in the waist - and then I said I hate my big butt. and my male classmate said that he thinks big butts are sexy :bleh: LOOOL :roftl:

I turned bright red!! :blush-anim-cl:

Nanne with the whole outfit, with the pointy ears and all :boxed: don't like it!

here it is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=BwYHfk2Ds0A

Guys doesn't seem to mind Big butts in skinny jeans :roftl:

Esp not in red ones

oh, you said that like you would have experience... :bleh::roftl: :roftl: do you??

but I haven't got red ones - black ones though. the same ones that Mika's got :blush-anim-cl:

Yay for CHEAP MONDAYS :punk::mf_rosetinted:

Avundsjuk is such a good song! It's funny ^^

Skinny jeans can make the hips look bigger. But who cares, skinny jeans are cool! I don't have a pair myself, I prefer my skirts and dresses ^^

i LOVE skinny jeans ...i wear them ALOT!!!

theyre a bit tight but i think they are suppose to be!!!!:thumb_yello:

I heard that they can make men infertile!!???:shocked: :shocked:

dunno if its true ...i just learned it in sex education last week!!!:bleh: :bleh:

i LOVE skinny jeans ...i wear them ALOT!!!

theyre a bit tight but i think they are suppose to be!!!!:thumb_yello:

I heard that they can make men infertile!!???:shocked: :shocked:

dunno if its true ...i just learned it in sex education last week!!!:bleh: :bleh:

LMFAO WHAT????!!!! I doubt that's true...but that would REALLY suck...

oh, you said that like you would have experience... do you??

but I haven't got red ones - black ones though. the same ones that Mika's got :blush-anim-cl:

Yay for CHEAP MONDAYS :punk:

In a way yes :naughty: but I can tell you one thing: you DO get much more attentions in red jeans just an advantage if they're red :roftl:

Hmm when I think about it now in Malmö they had a Cheap Monday store or sold the brand at least...

I heard that they can make men infertile!!???

dunno if its true ...i just learned it in sex education last week!!!

WTF??!! You're not serious now are you?!! :blink: