Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES I AM SERIOUSE!!!!

WELL IT WAS ON THIS VIDEO THING THAT WE HAD TO WATCH...TIGHT CLOTHING THAT PUTS PREASURE AGAINST A MANS...YOU KNOW... CAN CAUSE FUTURE PROBLEMS LIKE INFERTILITY!!!!

BUT ONLY IF YOU WEAR THEM FOR AGES!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :blink: :blink:

i LOVE skinny jeans ...i wear them ALOT!!!

theyre a bit tight but i think they are suppose to be!!!!:thumb_yello:

I heard that they can make men infertile!!???:shocked: :shocked:

dunno if its true ...i just learned it in sex education last week!!!:bleh: :bleh:

hahaha! i doubt it. unless the trousers were so tight they completely squeezed their balls to grape shape.

but, having a laptop on their lap damages their fertility because of the heat, it disintegrates the sperm lol.

true.

hahaha! i doubt it. unless the trousers were so tight they completely squeezed their balls to grape shape.

but, having a laptop on their lap damages their fertility because of the heat, it disintegrates the sperm lol.

true.

OMG ...a laptop!!! *haha*

something so simple can cause such a devestating thing!!!:thumbdown:

It doesn't matter: he always has his trousers down anyway lol We have pics !!!!!!! I'll just add one word: grey !!! lol

true.

It doesn't matter: he always has his trousers down anyway lol We have pics !!!!!!! I'll just add one word: grey !!! lol

lol exactly. his trousers dont seem to be tight round his nuts.

haha.

not that i look.

yeh i suppose he does!!! I LIKE IT THAT WAY!!!:naughty: :naughty:

i will run down the center of london naked ...when i see MIKA wearing underwear thats a different colour!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i will run down the center of london naked ...when i see MIKA wearing underwear thats a different colour!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

ROFL. Can I book tickets now? XDDDD

Ok take your camera !!! we expect you to prove it !!!

I don't either! In fact, I don't look at his pants at all!

*insert sarcasm here*

NO ME NIETHER!!! *looks innocent*

..........bloody hell what am i talking about...thats all i could stare at throughout the gig!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :wub2:

OK THEN...I WOULDNT RUN DOWN LONDON NAKED ...coz its full of pervy men...last time i visited there ...man tried feeling me up (scary)!!!!!!:blink: :blink:

U CAN PUT YOUR VIDEO CAMERAS AWAY!!! LOL

BUT ITS VERY UNLIKELY TO CATCH MIKA WEARING DIFFERENT COLOURED UNDERWEAR!!!!:naughty:

OK THEN...I WOULDNT RUN DOWN LONDON NAKED ...coz its full of pervy men...last time i visited there ...man tried feeling me up (scary)!!!!!!:blink: :blink:

U CAN PUT YOUR VIDEO CAMERAS AWAY!!! LOL

BUT ITS VERY UNLIKELY TO CATCH MIKA WEARING DIFFERENT COLOURED UNDERWEAR!!!!:naughty:

i was at a shopping centre yesterday, and i was coming out of Thorntons. *chocolate shop hehe* and I admit I wasn't looking where I was going, but it WAS easy to miss this old man in those wheely car things and I accidentally bumped into him. I said "Oohh sorry!" and he looks me, smiles, and says "that's alright, i enjoyed it."

i was like EEEEWWWW!!!!!

And then! I was getting some money out the cash machine, and these chavs are walking behind me.

chav #1: ooh look at that girl getting her money yet

chav #2: yeah i wouldnt mind pulling something out of her slot

I was like WTF!!!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Where have you been? Accidentally on 95? LOL :blink:

well my name IS Caroline lmao...Caroline, Carolina...haha

but no. I wasn't on 95 rofl! I was innocently doing some shopping =]

that's what you get for living in essex. pervs everywhere at any age!!!