(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

i was at a shopping centre yesterday, and i was coming out of Thorntons. *chocolate shop hehe* and I admit I wasn't looking where I was going, but it WAS easy to miss this old man in those wheely car things and I accidentally bumped into him. I said "Oohh sorry!" and he looks me, smiles, and says "that's alright, i enjoyed it."

i was like EEEEWWWW!!!!!

And then! I was getting some money out the cash machine, and these chavs are walking behind me.

chav #1: ooh look at that girl getting her money yet

chav #2: yeah i wouldnt mind pulling something out of her slot

I was like WTF!!!

Did you buy him some thongs? he'd have to wear them on gig would he?

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was at a shopping centre yesterday, and i was coming out of Thorntons. *chocolate shop hehe* and I admit I wasn't looking where I was going, but it WAS easy to miss this old man in those wheely car things and I accidentally bumped into him. I said "Oohh sorry!" and he looks me, smiles, and says "that's alright, i enjoyed it."

i was like EEEEWWWW!!!!!

And then! I was getting some money out the cash machine, and these chavs are walking behind me.

chav #1: ooh look at that girl getting her money yet

chav #2: yeah i wouldnt mind pulling something out of her slot

I was like WTF!!!

*haha*

I LOVEEEEEEEE THORNTONS CHOCHOLATES!!! ESPECIALLY THE ICE CREAM!!!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

anyways.......

CHAVS EWWWWWWWW!!!!

THEY ARE DISCUSTING!!!! i cant believe what they said to u!!!

why didnt u slap them...i would of!!!

and.... old men!!!.....i was on the bus yesterday... listening to my MP3....(MIKA obveously!!!) and i looked over...and there was this like 70 year old man...he winked at me and when he walked past me he put his hand on my leg...and i was wearing a mini skirt....EWWWWWWWW!!!!

AND ...me and my friend went to Amsterdam and men were actually takeing photos of us walking down the street and they shouted "hey u two come here...i like your legs" !!! WTF!!!

IT WAS LIKE THEY HAD NEVER SEEN 2 ENGLISH GIRLS IN SKIRTS BEFORE!!!!

:shocked: :shocked: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

I LIKE... RESPECTFUL ...CAREING ...FUNNY... MEN LIKE ...MIKA!!!!

*haha*

I LOVEEEEEEEE THORNTONS CHOCHOLATES!!! ESPECIALLY THE ICE CREAM!!!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

anyways.......

CHAVS EWWWWWWWW!!!!

THEY ARE DISCUSTING!!!! i cant believe what they said to u!!!

why didnt u slap them...i would of!!!

and.... old men!!!.....i was on the bus yesterday... listening to my MP3....(MIKA obveously!!!) and i looked over...and there was this like 70 year old man...he winked at me and when he walked past me he put his hand on my leg...and i was wearing a mini skirt....EWWWWWWWW!!!!

AND ...me and my friend went to Amsterdam and men were actually takeing photos of us walking down the street and they shouted "hey u two come here...i like your legs" !!! WTF!!!

IT WAS LIKE THEY HAD NEVER SEEN 2 ENGLISH GIRLS IN SKIRTS BEFORE!!!!

:shocked: :shocked: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

I LIKE... RESPECTFUL ...CAREING ...FUNNY... MEN LIKE ...MIKA!!!!

omg thats horrific!

i didnt slap them because there was about four or five, and i was getting money out so i didnt want to leave the cashpoint lol, and also they probably would have enjoyed me going "Oooh you nasty people! *slap*" haha! well obv i wouldnt have said that. would have said something FAR more offensive LOL.

Argh you get loads of weirdos on buses. This one man started talking to me about the film Lassie and then about Lassie's pups. That was at the bus stop.

And then. he gets the same bus as me. AND. He sits next to me. I was like NOOOOO so i just started "reading" my magazine lol...lucky i had one i tell ye!

When I was in Venice three years ago, I was buying some food right out from San Marco's Square, and I had my back turned...All of a sudden I felt a slap on my butt and I turned around and there were three Italian teenage boys giggling and running off.

My sister used to be a nurse, and she would be constantly violated by old men. They would say sexual things to her and try and grab her when she was giving them a bath. :blink:

When I was in Venice three years ago, I was buying some food right out from San Marco's Square, and I had my back turned...All of a sudden I felt a slap on my butt and I turned around and there were three Italian teenage boys giggling and running off.

My sister used to be a nurse, and she would be constantly violated by old men. They would say sexual things to her and try and grab her when she was giving them a bath. :blink:

the first one...i wouldnt mind so much...most italian blokes are rather sexy LOL...but if they're younger than me then yeah, a big no no lol

as the second...

EW.

omg thats horrific!

i didnt slap them because there was about four or five, and i was getting money out so i didnt want to leave the cashpoint lol, and also they probably would have enjoyed me going "Oooh you nasty people! *slap*" haha! well obv i wouldnt have said that. would have said something FAR more offensive LOL.

Argh you get loads of weirdos on buses. This one man started talking to me about the film Lassie and then about Lassie's pups. That was at the bus stop.

And then. he gets the same bus as me. AND. He sits next to me. I was like NOOOOO so i just started "reading" my magazine lol...lucky i had one i tell ye!

*HAHA*

CHAVS ARE VERYYYYYYYY INTIMIDATING!!!!

loads of weirdos on busses where i live!!!

one man started randomly talking to me about pubes... i was like WTF!!!...i just got up and sat somewhere else...*haha* ewwwwwwwww!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

the first one...i wouldnt mind so much...most italian blokes are rather sexy LOL...but if they're younger than me then yeah, a big no no lol

as the second...

EW.

I didn't really get a good look at their faces, but one of them did have nice hair... :D But still, even if they were hot...it made me feel kind of weird, ya know?

*HAHA*

CHAVS ARE VERYYYYYYYY INTIMIDATING!!!!

loads of weirdos on busses where i live!!!

one man started randomly talking to me about pubes... i was like WTF!!!...i just got up and sat somewhere else...*haha* ewwwwwwwww!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

shut up!! no way!!! eeewwww!!! pubes! who DOES that?!

I didn't really get a good look at their faces, but one of them did have nice hair... :D But still, even if they were hot...it made me feel kind of weird, ya know?

yeah. i often get beeps from men in cars.

men that are in their 20's who are ugly and clearly have never had a girlfriend

or men that are 40+ who haven't had sex in years...clearly

it's like EW. Men think it's flattering but i HATE IT. I cannot STAND IT.

OMG YEH...some random lads slapped my butt today...i dont even know them!!!

it was actually quite pathetic...they just ran off...atleast they could of showed there faces!!!:shocked: :shocked:

Maybe I need to move to another country. I've lived seventeen years without any male action, really, and within my first few days in another country I've already got some. Er, sort of. :roftl:

lmao!!!!! that's all the male attention i get. men hooting at me, men making sexual comments.

no-one's actually interested lol. and if they are, im not interested in them. *sigh*, always the way.

yeah. i often get beeps from men in cars.

men that are in their 20's who are ugly and clearly have never had a girlfriend

or men that are 40+ who haven't had sex in years...clearly

it's like EW. Men think it's flattering but i HATE IT. I cannot STAND IT.

omg...i hate it when men in big lorries and trucks beep at u!!! they are always old and scabby anyways!!!

ONE MAN IN A LORRY SAID TO ME AND MY FRIEND WHEN WE WERE AT THE BUS STOP..."GET YA TITS OUT"

I WAS SOOOOO OFFENDED!!!

THEY THINK ITS FUNNY ..I DONT!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

lmao!!!!! that's all the male attention i get. men hooting at me, men making sexual comments.

no-one's actually interested lol. and if they are, im not interested in them. *sigh*, always the way.

Exactly. I had this guy at my school who was absolutely obsessed with me for years, and he was pretty much gross. Like, really. Not just his looks---he was a druggie, I'm fairly positive. :boxed:

LAUREN.

YOU ARE RUNNING DOWN LONDON NAKED!

BECAUSE

I HAVE PROOOOOVED TO YOU, THAT MIKA DOESNT JUST WEAR GREY!

gutted lmao!

mikahatqk3.jpg

IS THAT PINK!?!?!?!

Oh dear...That's....hot. :naughty: Am I weird that I think that men in pink is incredibly attractive?