(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Hahaha OMG if I would have "had" him I would've kept him to myself :naughty: But in virtual world, sure WHY NOT??? :roftl: Let's lend him away to all the girls :biggrin2:

Did you just wright taffadali (here you go)???

Haha!! LOOOL. I want him :blush-anim-cl:

crap, well I won't save that dictionary!! it was supposed to be please :sneaky2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Steph, nice to see you!!

right now it's going quite smoothly... :biggrin2:

good

i'm so pleased you get on so well and chatting doesn't take over your mind...

we all have dangerous obsessions...mmmmmmmmmmm

Haha!! LOOOL. I want him :blush-anim-cl:

crap, well I won't save that dictionary!! it was supposed to be please :sneaky2:

No that's the right word! In arabic a word can mean many things hehe but it's the same :naughty:

Yeah who doesn't want the magnificent Mika? :shocked:

good

i'm so pleased you get on so well and chatting doesn't take over your mind...

we all have dangerous obsessions...mmmmmmmmmmm

Lol, okay! sure... :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

no no, we are good (for now)

haha LOL

No that's the right word! In arabic a word can mean many things hehe but it's the same

Yeah who doesn't want the magnificent Mika? :

Yay!! :biggrin2: really?! yay!! well it's like that with many languages, but as you know - I don't know any arabic, only the farsi words that are the same as the arabic (which is a few, but not that much)

but I intend to learn arabic, just after learning french and before learning russian (yes I know it's loads of languages but I want to learn!! :biggrin2: )

i do... :blush-anim-cl:

I was on the hunt for a magazine today. with Mika in it.

Alltså, det var nummer 36 (inte det sista numret) av tidningen Bon (jag läser den inte själv men nån sa till mig att han var i förra numret)

Anyway, without any luck :thumbdown: but I might order it from pressbyrån :wink2:

Lol, okay! sure...

no no, we are good (for now)

haha LOL

Yay!! :biggrin2: really?! yay!! well it's like that with many languages, but as you know - I don't know any arabic, only the farsi words that are the same as the arabic (which is a few, but not that much)

but I intend to learn arabic, just after learning french and before learning russian (yes I know it's loads of languages but I want to learn!! )

i do...

I was on the hunt for a magazine today. with Mika in it.

Alltså, det var nummer 36 (inte det sista numret) av tidningen Bon (jag läser den inte själv men nån sa till mig att han var i förra numret)

Anyway, without any luck but I might order it from pressbyrån

Pressbyrån rocks!! :punk:

Thanks for the tip maybe I should try and find it (want every magazine with Mika) :biggrin2:

:wink2: what are you thinking about Steph?? :wink2:

Yeah what are you thinking of? :bleh:

:wink2: what are you thinking about Steph?? :wink2:

hehe....that would be telling...

no seriously, your chatting here is fine...only sometimes you all get a little carried away..and that's when the obsession can take over...i want to get you to that stage that you yourself can say...hey..come on we need to check our lingo....so called self-policing...

wow, that's amazing...

do you like all sports?

hmmm depends really....i dont like sports that arent 'sports' if u get me, in my eyes sports should be physically challenging, but even darts is considered a sport lol

football is my favourite sport, but ive played netball, rounders and hockey for the school team and ive played volleyball and squash......probably would have played rugby too if theyd had a girls team :bleh: i suppose i do like most sports really....... what about yourself.? up for a kick about ? lol

hmmm depends really....i dont like sports that arent 'sports' if u get me, in my eyes sports should be physically challenging, but even darts is considered a sport lol

football is my favourite sport, but ive played netball, rounders and hockey for the school team and ive played volleyball and squash......probably would have played rugby too if theyd had a girls team :bleh: i suppose i do like most sports really....... what about yourself.? up for a kick about ? lol

i love tennis, ruggers, netball... but i have a passion for cricket, i love cricket, i'm intrigued by the mastery of the planning of the game...the calculating, also i like to sit out in a park or green in the sun and listen to the ball finding contact with the bat...

hehe....that would be telling...

no seriously, your chatting here is fine...only sometimes you all get a little carried away..and that's when the obsession can take over...i want to get you to that stage that you yourself can say...hey..come on we need to check our lingo....so called self-policing...

oh can u blame us :roftl: we all get a bit of a DANGEROUS OBSESSION.. looks like he's in need of some real protection now

i love tennis, ruggers, netball... but i have a passion for cricket, i love cricket, i'm intrigued by the mastery of the planning of the game...the calculating, also i like to sit out in a park or green in the sun and listen to the ball finding contact with the bat...

omg cricket how could i forget!! yeh me too its great :thumb_yello: only i normally watch it on tv......i should get out more lol

oh can u blame us :roftl: we all get a bit of a DANGEROUS OBSESSION.. looks like he's in need of some real protection now

he certainly is from all the girls in here!!!!<mika run run as fast as you can...>

omg cricket how could i forget!! yeh me too its great :thumb_yello: only i normally watch it on tv......i should get out more lol

cricket is the one sport that has to be watched outside to get the real full enjoyment out of the sport...and all the querky customs that go with it.....

cricket is the one sport that has to be watched outside to get the real full enjoyment out of the sport...and all the querky customs that go with it.....

true....right, next time my bro has a cricket match IM THERE!! hes only 16 but still........lol

true....right, next time my bro has a cricket match IM THERE!! hes only 16 but still........lol

cool, watch his match and tell me all about it....

and mika has long legs, so you mihght not catch up with him....run mika run...

cool, watch his match and tell me all about it....

and mika has long legs, so you mihght not catch up with him....run mika run...

yeh i will do :thumb_yello: might even take some action shots lol

ok so my legs are little but they go twice as fast lol........anyways i wouldnt need to chase after Mika, he wouldnt want to run from me after id worked my flirty magic :wink2:

yeh i will do :thumb_yello: might even take some action shots lol

ok so my legs are little but they go twice as fast lol........anyways i wouldnt need to chase after Mika, he wouldnt want to run from me after id worked my flirty magic :wink2:

haha you're so cheeky