(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

No can't find it on youtube :thumbdown:

Who of the MFC:ers doesn't have this as a ringtone about now?! :blink::roftl:

And yes Chocowaffies are yummie :biggrin2: Esp when you're starving and you're to lazy to cook :bleh:

i don't :( , don't have anything to connect my files on the comp to my phone, so sad lol

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No can't find it on youtube :thumbdown:

I found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnjSTFdOZGY

but it's sort of a wierd cut with both English and French versions and the sound between the two are totally different! and some french guy is talking a bit as well. but still, Mika is singing in francais! *melting* :wub2::thumb_yello:

Yay that's the one! :thumb_yello: And it's Mika talking the whole time.... *quackquack* :biggrin2:

Yay that's the one! :thumb_yello: And it's Mika talking the whole time.... *quackquack* :biggrin2:

it is!?! it didn't sound like him in the beginning! :bleh: I wish my french was better though... can only understand a few words.. but still, Mika is singing in french!!! :biggrin2:

but why does the little girl sound different? (or the female voice she is mimicing, I guess I should say..) it must be a different person?

i don't :( , don't have anything to connect my files on the comp to my phone, so sad lol

Aw I'm sorry hunny, can't you get a memory card reader (they're pretty cheap)? That's if you have a memory card for your phone of course :doh:

Or a USB cable?

it is!?! it didn't sound like him in the beginning! :bleh: I wish my french was better though... can only understand a few words.. but still, Mika is singing in french!!! :biggrin2:

but why does the little girl sound different? (or the female voice she is mimicing, I guess I should say..) it must be a different person?

Yes it is :biggrin2: And it's a...ehrm... slightly different version of GK hehe but funny love it! :naughty: Wish someone french speaking could translate a bit :bleh:

Yes it is :biggrin2: And it's a...ehrm... slightly different version of GK hehe but funny love it! :naughty: Wish someone french speaking could translate a bit :bleh:

yeah it's great! :biggrin2: but the lyrics seem to be quite different, atleast from what I can hear. I'm totally making my mum translate for me! (in exchange for her mother's day gift perhaps? :naughty:). She's basicly fluent in French, though not perfect. But yeah, I will make her!! :bleh: I'll get back to you when I know more! :thumb_yello:

Aw I'm sorry hunny, can't you get a memory card reader (they're pretty cheap)? That's if you have a memory card for your phone of course :doh:

Or a USB cable?

nope sadly :( ah well maybe with the next phone i get (which will hopefully not be in more than a year)

Do you have a MP3? :wink2:

yeaah, guess i will have to put it on that instead, cant really make the whole world listen to him though, unless i randomly went up to every stranger and be like hey listen to this hot guy laugh.... they'll be like :shocked: and i'll be like no no i'm not crazy, just a bit mad thats all but the doctors say they can fix it (just to not worry them) and i think i'm going completely mental at this moment so i'm gonna stop talking *zips up her mouth and flushes key in the toilet*

yeaah, guess i will have to put it on that instead, cant really make the whole world listen to him though, unless i randomly went up to every stranger and be like hey listen to this hot guy laugh.... they'll be like :shocked: and i'll be like no no i'm not crazy, just a bit mad thats all but the doctors say they can fix it (just to not worry them) and i think i'm going completely mental at this moment so i'm gonna stop talking *zips up her mouth and flushes key in the toilet*

Haha well there you go....spreading Mika love in..uum....your own special way :naughty::roftl:

The most important thing is that YOU can listen to it Non-Stop *giggles*

Haha well there you go....spreading Mika love in..uum....your own special way :naughty::roftl:

The most important thing is that YOU can listen to it Non-Stop *giggles*

lol yeah then laugh off my head off in public like a loon, wonderful :P maybe get someone to record all the weird looks people will give me

lol yeah then laugh off my head off in public like a loon, wonderful :P maybe get someone to record all the weird looks people will give me

Splendid idea :naughty:

You could do your own show and record peoples reactions to your laughter, haha like hidden camera show in London :roftl:

Splendid idea :naughty:

You could do your own show and record peoples reactions to your laughter, haha like hidden camera show in London :roftl:

yeah, thing is i'm quite a shy person sooo, i'd be a bit too embarassed, then they'll just be laughing at me full stop lol

yeah, thing is i'm quite a shy person sooo, i'd be a bit too embarassed, then they'll just be laughing at me full stop lol

You sure don't seem shy in here :das:

Aaah post #666 *yiikes* scary hehe the devilsnumber or what.....

You sure don't seem shy in here :das:

Aaah post #666 *yiikes* scary hehe the devilsnumber or what.....

people always say i sound different when i talk on msn than from real life, depends who i hang out with really...

ooh hope nothing bad happens *looks around the room* 666 mwahaha

people always say i sound different when i talk on msn than from real life, depends who i hang out with really...

Sometimes we act different with different people, normal.

Haha yeah coincedence I was devilish on 666 *muahaha*

Nothing bad seems to have happen...for know :boxed:

you don't seem shy to me! just nice!

and don't scare me girls with the 666 please...

you don't seem shy to me! just nice!

and don't scare me girls with the 666 please...

aaw thanks, well shy people can be nice can't they? mwahaha hehe ye i think i am a bit crazy when i'm on the comp... it's like a whole other world mehe

HIYA PPL

hows everyone doing tonight!?!?!?:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

sorry if im a bit off topic....its just i came on here this morning and things were dead...but things do get going past 7pm !!!:naughty: :naughty:

what you ppl talking about!!! well thats a bit of a stupid question!!! obveously MIKA!!!:wub2: :wub2:

aaw thanks, well shy people can be nice can't they? mwahaha hehe ye i think i am a bit crazy when i'm on the comp... it's like a whole other world mehe

haha, ya i act like another person sometimes, mostly in this thread,too spicy sometimes...:blush-anim-cl: and then i look back what i said and be like...:doh:

oh Lauren i just joined in too... what do you wanna talk about?:bleh:

haha, ya i act like another person sometimes, mostly in this thread,too spicy sometimes...:blush-anim-cl: and then i look back what i said and be like...:doh:

oh Lauren i just joined in too... what do you wanna talk about?:bleh:

haha yeah then its like omg did i actually say that? no must've been someone trying to be me :blush-anim-cl: i wouldn't do anything so naughty :devil:

hey there girlies

im afraid i wont be able to chat tonight, i've got family round.

i might make the odd few posts here and there, but wont be on here regularly im afraid.

well. Today, I was doing a small spot of shopping before work, and I entered the precinct and what was on the radio?

Love Today of course!

A huge smile came on my face and I started miming the words. I could not stop smiling. I really couldn't! I must have looked like such a twit lmao!

oh well, it made me happy :D

so yeah.

see ya later beautiful ladies!

hey there girlies

i might make the odd few posts here and there, but wont be on here regularly im afraid.

well. Today, I was doing a small spot of shopping before work, and I entered the precinct and what was on the radio?

Love Today of course!

A huge smile came on my face and I started miming the words. I could not stop smiling. I really couldn't! I must have looked like such a twit lmao!

so yeah.

oh no Caz stayyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

*hehe*:roftl:

ok

bi bi!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

hey there girlies

Love Today of course!

so yeah.

:biggrin2: just imagine that mika would have seen you in that moment and joined you haha!

ya don't go....you always make us laugh...o well have fun with your family! kisses!!!:biggrin2:

hey there girlies

Love Today of course!

so yeah.

hehe mika sure knows how to put a smile on peoples faces when i heard them playing grace kelly in a shop in italy i just froze and smiled and i was like to my grandma 'MIKA'!! hehe

anyways have a fun time with your family :D maybe u can talk to them about mika and make it seem like you're at the mfc hehe