Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lmao!

Mika is part of everyday life/conversation now. I just can't escape him.

And you know what? It's very rarely me bringing him up! It's usually other people. And people say I'M obsessed!

Well, I think I'll stay here for a mo. The computer is in the same room where my family is, and everyone's watching that "grease" show and there are no more seats lol...so here i am...for a while...

you know im completely knackered. I've been going to bed late and waking up early, so obviously I have no-one else but myself to blame lol but I'm just ...pooped. A deffo early night for me, methinks.

And know what else? Everyone knows Pirates of the Caribbean has been released, so at work he get to dress up like Pirates. I bought these black three quarter length trousers from New Look, and I wore them....but they have some really harsh material inside and they kept rubbing the insides of my thighs, and I thought "if I keep this up, my thighs are gonna be RAW" So...

...now, it was a good idea at the time, okay?

...so, I put plasters on the spots where it hurt most. I had three plasters on both thighs, all next to each other. Okay, it was bearable. Wasn't completely comfortable, but bearable.

I get home...I couldn't wear them anymore. So I was like "okay, lets get these plasters off."

It took about 10 minutes.

Omg the EXCRUCIATING PAIN.

IT WAS HORRIBLE!

And now I have my pjs on...and my thighs feel even more raw than they were earlier...

won't be doing that again.

I get home...I couldn't wear them anymore. So I was like "okay, lets get these plasters off."

IT WAS HORRIBLE!

And now I have my pjs on...and my thighs feel even more raw than they were earlier...

Awww that happened to me in the winter.. You know when tweed wasn't all the rage but I thought the trousers looked nice on me in the shop?

Well... I was in agony for about 2 weeks! :(

Not nice.

P.S. Mika is hot :biggrin2::bleh:

x

lmao!

And you know what? It's very rarely me bringing him up! It's usually other people. And people say I'M obsessed!

Well, I think I'll stay here for a mo. The computer is in the same room where my family is, and everyone's watching that "grease" show and there are no more seats lol...so here i am...for a while...

you know im completely knackered. I've been going to bed late and waking up early, so obviously I have no-one else but myself to blame lol but I'm just ...pooped. A deffo early night for me, methinks.

And know what else? Everyone knows Pirates of the Caribbean has been released, so at work he get to dress up like Pirates. I bought these black three quarter length trousers from New Look, and I wore them....but they have some really harsh material inside and they kept rubbing the insides of my thighs, and I thought "if I keep this up, my thighs are gonna be RAW" So...

...so, I put plasters on the spots where it hurt most. I had three plasters on both thighs, all next to each other. Okay, it was bearable. Wasn't completely comfortable, but bearable.

IT WAS HORRIBLE!

i think its cos u were the original girl with the ideas, so you're inda like the queen and everyone praises u hehe

oh that happened to me last week its such a horrible pain!! i had it a few days before the mika's video shoot so i had to put some special plasters so i could dance with no problem luckily it worked, but it makes the skin really sensitive espesh when u take the plasters off, ouch.

i think its cos u were the original girl with the ideas, so you're inda like the queen and everyone praises u hehe

oh that happened to me last week its such a horrible pain!! i had it a few days before the mika's video shoot so i had to put some special plasters so i could dance with no problem luckily it worked, but it makes the skin really sensitive espesh when u take the plasters off, ouch.

haha! Oh Danika i DO love you! "Queen Mika" haha!

God. They still really hurt. Yeouch! I could my skin get pulled up when I was taking the plasters off! omg it was horrible!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!!

...Yeah.

So. Sup?

God. They still really hurt. Yeouch! I could my skin get pulled up when I was taking the plasters off! omg it was horrible!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!!

...Yeah.

So. Sup?

ouch!! it must hurt and burn so much!

what is plasters? like sticky paper right?...:blush-anim-cl:

OWCH!!!!!

I HATEEEEEE PAIN...NEVER...NEVER...NEVER...NEVER GET YOUR BELLY BUTTON PIERCED.....AHHHHHH IT FRIGGIN HURTS!!!!!

I FAINTED.......*faint*:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

awwww! =[

my sister didnt faint lol...

lmao!

IT WAS HORRIBLE!

Ahhh, raw insides of thighs HURTS! I went to a theme park last summer and I was wearing denim shorts. Well, my friends decided to go on a water ride and told me that you would probably only get a little wet. Well, I got drenched, and had to walk around all day with my wet shorts on and by the time that I got home that night I had to ice my thighs because they were so raw. It was AWFUL.

awwww! =[

my sister didnt faint lol...

well my friend didnt either...well there is the fact that i had it done in Amsterdam down in a scrubby old shop!!!

but then again...i faint at everything!!!! i like fainting....its FUN!!!

COZ UR WALKING ALONG...AND ...WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR ON THE FLOOR...*HAHA*

OWCH!!!!!

I HATEEEEEE PAIN...NEVER...NEVER...NEVER...NEVER GET YOUR BELLY BUTTON PIERCED.....AHHHHHH IT FRIGGIN HURTS!!!!!

I would never manage to pierce my belly button. I would never manage to get pierces somewhere else either o.O

I hate pain and I'm afraid f needles and knives and other sharp object :/

I am pierced in the ears though, but I was only 5 years old when I did that, so I don't remember itthat much :P

...Yeah.

So. Sup?

hey looks like that shall be your new nickname now lol

yeah i know EXACTLY how u feel, i had to walk like a spas to avoid my thighs rubbing together lol

well my friend didnt either...well there is the fact that i had it done in Amsterdam down in a scrubby old shop!!!

but then again...i faint at everything!!!! i like fainting....its FUN!!!

COZ UR WALKING ALONG...AND ...WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR ON THE FLOOR...*HAHA*

lmao that really made me crack up... looks like its a hobby of yours then eh?

hey looks like that shall be your new nickname now lol

yeah i know EXACTLY how u feel, i had to walk like a spas to avoid my thighs rubbing together lol

*HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA* :roftl: :roftl: VERY RANDOM!!!

OWCH!!!!!

hello Monshi!

Plasters are like...the sticky stuff you stick over cuts. You know? Haha i can't explain ... someone take over?

i remember once in america, i wore these REALLY short shorts.

Now, I'm not especially big, but the insides of my thighs DO rub together, so if I wear skirts I have to wear tights, and if I wear shorts, I learnt from this experience that can't be short shorts, unless I once again wear tights.

I was walking around and my thighs rubbed together SO much in this INTENSE heat that I started to get blood spots, and they didn't go away for DAYS. It was awful, they looked so raw

I would never manage to pierce my belly button. I would never manage to get pierces somewhere else either o.O

I hate pain and I'm afraid f needles and knives and other sharp object :/

I am pierced in the ears though, but I was only 5 years old when I did that, so I don't remember itthat much :P

Yeah never liked needles and stuff *shivers*

Ouuch Caz that don't sound nice :thumbdown:

I hate it when I wear skirts in the summer when it's really hot and my thighs get rubbed to each other, it hurts so much when you walk like every step is pure torture :shocked: hate it! :sneaky2:

OWCH!!!!!

Really?

I was thinking about getting mine done lol.... maybe not :blink:

Hi everybody by the way!! :biggrin2:

YUP....AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

CAN WE CHANGE THE SUBJECT ...I THINK IM GONNA....OH NO...*FAINT*

*HEHE*:roftl: :roftl:

you know what pain is?

sewing through your finger on a sewing machine!! :shocked:

hello Monshi!

Plasters are like...the sticky stuff you stick over cuts. You know? Haha i can't explain ... someone take over?

i remember once in america, i wore these REALLY short shorts.

Now, I'm not especially big, but the insides of my thighs DO rub together, so if I wear skirts I have to wear tights, and if I wear shorts, I learnt from this experience that can't be short shorts, unless I once again wear tights.

I was walking around and my thighs rubbed together SO much in this INTENSE heat that I started to get blood spots, and they didn't go away for DAYS. It was awful, they looked so raw

its nice to know it doesnt only happen to me, cos it happens to me a lot and my mums always like oh u need to lose wait blah blah, hasnt really put me off eating or anything though :naughty: