(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

hello Monshi!

Plasters are like...the sticky stuff you stick over cuts. You know? Haha i can't explain ... someone take over?

i remember once in america, i wore these REALLY short shorts.

Now, I'm not especially big, but the insides of my thighs DO rub together, so if I wear skirts I have to wear tights, and if I wear shorts, I learnt from this experience that can't be short shorts, unless I once again wear tights.

I was walking around and my thighs rubbed together SO much in this INTENSE heat that I started to get blood spots, and they didn't go away for DAYS. It was awful, they looked so raw

Aaaah just wrote about that!! *LOL* Rubby rubby..... *iiiiihhh*

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lmao that really made me crack up... looks like its a hobby of yours then eh?

YEH IT IS

...NO JOKE ...IVE FAINTED TODAY!!!!

this morning i was just walking on the landing outside my bedroom...and ...fast forward ....2 minuits...i wake up...flat on the floor....i was like.... *hahaaaaaaaaa there i go again!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

you know what pain is?

sewing through your finger on a sewing machine!! :shocked:

ah don't ouch!!

u know what must be a real pain? giving birth was having this conv with my friend once just thinking about..stretching..baby's head... aaaah

edit: and i didn't mean stretching the baby's head by the way lol

Ouch I've done that! I feel your pain! :blink:

ooohh yeh ive done that in textiles!!!! teachers just dont have sympathy!!!

I LIKE UR CARD BY THE WAY....ARE YOU SENDING IT TO AVOCA???:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

YEH IT IS

...NO JOKE ...IVE FAINTED TODAY!!!!

this morning i was just walking on the landing outside my bedroom...and ...fast forward ....2 minuits...i wake up...flat on the floor....i was like.... *hahaaaaaaaaa there i go again!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

omg u know thats quite serious lol, have u got it checked out ??

ooohh yeh ive done that in textiles!!!! teachers just dont have sympathy!!!

I LIKE UR CARD BY THE WAY....ARE YOU SENDING IT TO AVOCA???:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Lol I know they are just like "oh get on with it!" :blink:

Thanks! :thumb_yello: Yeah I am sending it, was meant to be today but I decided to do some fan art instead which took me longer than I anticipated so I didnt have time lol... so will send it 2moro hopefully :biggrin2:

ah don't ouch!!

u know what must be a real pain? giving birth was having this conv with my friend once just thinking about..stretching..baby's head... aaaah

edit: and i didn't mean stretching the baby's head by the way lol

*haha*

THATS ONE THING ABOUT PREGNANCY IM BOTHERED ABOUT!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH IT SOUNDS...SO...PAINFUL....IM ALL FOR CESARIANS!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I've managed the whole day today wihtout leggins under my dress! It just hurts a little bit, but not as much as it does sometimes.

But I used A LOT of Nivea in the morning ^^

Lol I know they are just like "oh get on with it!" :blink:

Thanks! :thumb_yello: Yeah I am sending it, was meant to be today but I decided to do some fan art instead which took me longer than I anticipated so I didnt have time lol... so will send it 2moro hopefully :biggrin2:

*HAHA*

yeh im sending mine tomorrow to!!!

ahhhhh i hope he looks at them..mine took ages!!!! AGESSSSSSSSSS!!!!:shocked:

*haha*

AHHHHHHHHH IT SOUNDS...SO...PAINFUL....IM ALL FOR CESARIANS!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

That really bothers me too, but then I thought: Every person on this planet was born, and most of them that way, so it can't be THAT bad, or women would stop having babies...

Yeah Lauren, you should check out those faint spells of yours. Maybe you're not fainting, maybe you have sleep apnoea. LOL! But seriously, go to the doctor girl!

I've knocked myself out once...I was at dancing and I put my weight too far forward and I fell flat on my face. It all went black. Next thing I knew I woke up with all my classmates round me - they were giggling at first, until they saw how white my face was, how hysterical in tears I was, and how I couldn't breathe properly for about five minutes...I completely winded myself. God it was so hard to breathe.

It was horrible.

*HAHA*

yeh im sending mine tomorrow to!!!

ahhhhh i hope he looks at them..mine took ages!!!! AGESSSSSSSSSS!!!!:shocked:

Same here lol.

I'm sure he will look at them considerig all the time people have spent on them!!

Im just paranoid that mine is goona get lost in the post or something... thats the kinda thing that always happens to me :blink:

*haha*

I'm not lol! I wanna give birth naturally!

So exciting!!! Hahaha I'm such a freak!!!

I'm actually really looking forward to pregnancy. But I know I'm gonna get hench lmfao...must stick to a healthy eating plan...

the only thing I'm scared of when giving birth is splitting.

ew.

*haha*

I've thought that too! But women are made to give birth so I guess I want my children get out erm, the normal way? (my english didn't get any good in that sentence ^^)

Yeah Lauren, you should check out those faint spells of yours. Maybe you're not fainting, maybe you have sleep apnoea. LOL! But seriously, go to the doctor girl!

I've knocked myself out once...I was at dancing and I put my weight too far forward and I fell flat on my face. It all went black. Next thing I knew I woke up with all my classmates round me - they were giggling at first, until they saw how white my face was, how hysterical in tears I was, and how I couldn't breathe properly for about five minutes...I completely winded myself. God it was so hard to breathe.

It was horrible.

*HAHA* I DID A SIMILAR THING!!!:roftl:

BUT ...I LIKE FAINTING!!!! FOR SOME WEIRD REASON!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I've thought that too! But women are made to give birth so I guess I want my children get out erm, the normal way? (my english didn't get any good in that sentence ^^)

no, it completely made sense :thumb_yello:

That really bothers me too, but then I thought: Every person on this planet was born, and most of them that way, so it can't be THAT bad, or women would stop having babies...

yeah and think of those who have like 10 children or more!! :blink: can't be that bad right? but supposedly it does hurt like hell but then u kinda forget how bad it was and then u just have another baby and so on lol

*HAHA* I DID A SIMILAR THING!!!:roftl:

BUT ...I LIKE FAINTING!!!! FOR SOME WEIRD REASON!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

lol...i actually understand you. I don't know why. Maybe it's the whole mystery of it...blacking out and not knowing what's going on. haha! and the attention too, i suppose lol

yeah and think of those who have like 10 children or more!! :blink: can't be that bad right? but supposedly it does hurt like hell but then u kinda forget how bad it was and then u just have another baby and so on lol

Yeah. I want like, six kids. :roftl:

I'm not lol! I wanna give birth naturally!

So exciting!!! Hahaha I'm such a freak!!!

I'm actually really looking forward to pregnancy. But I know I'm gonna get hench lmfao...must stick to a healthy eating plan...

the only thing I'm scared of when giving birth is splitting.

ew.

Eeeeeeeeeewww grooooosssssss *shivers again* :yikes:

That's the kind of things that freakes me about pregnancy :eek: