• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol! Would have been kinda weird if she didn't!!

But it happens though, you see those stories in magazines like 'i went to the toilet and a baby came out' and its like 'WTF?! how can u not know that your pregnant!!'

i know..ur menna have morning sickness!!!:blink: :blink:

aw!

thats evil if you have a racist teacher

but as long as she doesnt mark you down i guess thats good right?

yeah, totally. I mean I never let her opinions get to me. and I did get my A so I'm happy

Oh and Lara: you should really go to a doctor. It could be nothing but better check it up. could be anaemia. I've got anaemia but luckily I've never fainted.

Lol! Would have been kinda weird if she didn't!!

But it happens though, you see those stories in magazines like 'i went to the toilet and a baby came out' and its like 'WTF?! how can u not know that your pregnant!!'

yeah!! i remember reading that, i was thinking is that even poss!!

Exactly! I mean, even if they didn't know that they were pregnant, wouldn't they think that something was a bit off if they were gaining weight like mad and their period stopped for nine months?

Textiles teachers are known to be rude ^^

I had a textiles teacher, she was qutie mean to everyone except me and one of my friends :P But she became friendlier after a year... Kinda weird.

I got highest mark, yay!

Yeh I've noticed that too, something about textiles teachers!!

Mine is OK but the other one at my school is a complete bi*ch according to my mates. She once spent a whole lesson shouting at them, then after the lesson had a go at them for not geting any work done!! They were like 'how can we listen to you shouting and work at the same time?' lol.

no im not a vegan...im a vegetarian!!!!*hehe*

but...i eat all the things ur suppose to eat....like cheese....oh but i dont drink much at all....all ive had today is...a glass of orange juice....im never thirsty!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :blink: :blink:

do you have low blood pressure?

cos it leaves you like really dizzy, i havent fainted yet though.

but i've started drinking pomegranate juice and blueberry juice which has loads of iron and makes it better lol

i know..ur menna have morning sickness!!!:blink: :blink:

not necessarily. When my mum was pregnant, she never got morning sickness. Nor did she get cravings. She didn't experience anything like you're "supposed" to. Hopefully I shall inherit that lmao!

Exactly! I mean, even if they didn't know that they were pregnant, wouldn't they think that something was a bit off if they were gaining weight like mad and their period stopped for nine months?

i think they just do it for attention ...and publicity...i bet they are lying!!!

i dont believe things i read in the press...coz look at all the bad things they say about MIKA....saying hes a one hit wonder!!!! ...i mean WTF!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :sneaky2:

I hated my textiles teacher, because she hated me...because I couldn't sew.

Now, excuse this next sentence, but I can sing, dance, act and draw...I'm not at all perfect in any of them, but I can do them to a certain extent. Just coz I can't sew, doesnt mean to say I can't do anything else, you know?

So once, we had to do this "making-a-bag" project, and at first, we had to draw our own bags.

So I did, and I'll admit, it was very impressive for a 13 year old! Even my teacher said so. Conversation went like this:

Mrs. Sawyer: Oh Caroline that's a MARVELLOUS drawing!

Me: Thankyou

Mrs. Sawyer: At least you can do something right.

Me: :shocked:

I mean, HOOOOOOOOW RUDE?

as for children...i want about 2. or 3. the number 4 keeps coming into mind or some reason...I'm guessing that maybe I'll have a miscarriage or something when I'm older. I couldn't handle loads of children.

I'll do it all properly...breast feed...and they're only gonna get chocolate one day a week. My mum buys so much crap it's no wonder I'm a tad overweight...it's just THERE, and she moans she has to throw it away when it's out of date because none of us have eaten it. Once I get my own house, complete with my own family, I'm definitely doing the shopping. No crap for my children whatsoever!

Yeah that's very rude...teachers *aaarrrgg*

I feel exactly like you!! My mum buys all this crappy food and I really like eating healthy. But it's hard to avoid when it's there in your face every single day *sigh* :thumbdown:

Well I can't wait untill I live in my own apartment and do all the grocery shopping myself, bet I'll loose some weight :bleh:

Textiles teachers are known to be rude ^^

I had a textiles teacher, she was qutie mean to everyone except me and one of my friends :P But she became friendlier after a year... Kinda weird.

I got highest mark, yay!

my textiles/food tech teacher sings in class XD

she sings to everyone and it can be like

um

ok.... shouldnt you have applied for like being a music teacher or something?

LMAO!! They'd be like 'hmm thats odd, I wonder what is causing that to happen?' Duh!! Too much of a co-incidence dontcha think lol :naughty:

again...not necessarily.

Sometimes women don't gain a lot of weight. Some women don't even get a bump, and it IS POSSIBLE for your period to continue while pregnant.

VERY unlikely, but it does happen.

not necessarily. When my mum was pregnant, she never got morning sickness. Nor did she get cravings. She didn't experience anything like you're "supposed" to. Hopefully I shall inherit that lmao!

Sorry to butt in girls - I have had 5 children, and never got morning sickness, or cravings with any of them!! :thumb_yello:

do you have low blood pressure?

cos it leaves you like really dizzy, i havent fainted yet though.

but i've started drinking pomegranate juice and blueberry juice which has loads of iron and makes it better lol

NO I DONT THINK I DO...AHHHH IM SCARED NOW ...WHAT IF I DIE???

AHHHHHH!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

wow that thing really happened??:shocked: noway i can't believe it! i hope i know when my baby is coming to the world! i'll pay attention lol:biggrin2:

my mum was like that too. with both me and my sister.

as far as the whole listening to music while pregnant thingy: I believe in that. My mum loves classical music so she listen to it alot during her pregnancy with me - and I'm totally into classical music and opera :biggrin2: and she had this one vivaldi record which she seemed to had played all the time, and it so has effected me

i think they just do it for attention ...and publicity...i bet they are lying!!!

i dont believe things i read in the press...coz look at all the bad things they say about MIKA....saying hes a one hit wonder!!!! ...i mean WTF!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :sneaky2:

OMG yeh. Cause like, EVERY one hit wonder sells 500,000 copies of their debut album in the UK alone dont they?! :sneaky2:

The media has some weird stories... I bought Sugar magazine today and on the cover it said 'true life - i found my mum ironing a chicken'

I dont know what thats all about, havent read it yet and to be honest i dont think i want to!!!!

again...not necessarily.

Sometimes women don't gain a lot of weight. Some women don't even get a bump, and it IS POSSIBLE for your period to continue while pregnant.

VERY unlikely, but it does happen.

yeah it mentioned somewhere that the girl (who was pregnant and didnt notice) said she stil got her period but it was just lighter, so i guess u don't really think that you're pregnant if u get a light period

NO I DONT THINK I DO...AHHHH IM SCARED NOW ...WHAT IF I DIE???

AHHHHHH!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

haha

you wont die

probably XD

no, joking, you wont die!

well you will

but not from low blood pressure XD

gah was digging a hole there XD