(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

with my big sister my mum didnt get cravings, she just couldnt eat anything XD

with my brother she was a proper carnivore lol and so is my brother XD

and with me

twas chocolate eclairs =]

well they do say that if the pregnant mother is addicted to something, the child will inherit it.

But this mainly links with cigarettes, alcohol and drugs.

but...it might work with chocolate too lol!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well they do say that if the pregnant mother is addicted to something, the child will inherit it.

lol

i like chocolate -cough- occasionally -cough-

OMG yeh. Cause like, EVERY one hit wonder sells 500,000 copies of their debut album in the UK alone dont they?! :sneaky2:

The media has some weird stories... I bought Sugar magazine today and on the cover it said 'true life - i found my mum ironing a chicken'

I dont know what thats all about, havent read it yet and to be honest i dont think i want to!!!!

YEH...I MEAN 500,000 COPPIES!!!!!:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

On one of my magazines ...it said...something like...i found a cats tail in my dinner....i was like WTF!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

lol

i like chocolate -cough- occasionally -cough-

hahaha "occasionally" you liar!

I've been incredibly addicted to it lately. Like, two bars of choc a day, exluding biscuits and shizz. But that's mainly from boredom, especially at college when you have nothing to do on your breaks but eat lol!

OMG yeh. Cause like, EVERY one hit wonder sells 500,000 copies of their debut album in the UK alone dont they?! :sneaky2:

The media has some weird stories... I bought Sugar magazine today and on the cover it said 'true life - i found my mum ironing a chicken'

I dont know what thats all about, havent read it yet and to be honest i dont think i want to!!!!

ha ha that is so random and strange AND they get paid for it... maybe i should come up with a story myself... i chopped off my finger :shocked: mwahaha then sewed another one back on :naughty:

NO I DONT THINK I DO...AHHHH IM SCARED NOW ...WHAT IF I DIE???

AHHHHHH!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

you won't die from hypotension. your alot more likely to die from hypertension - which you don't have.

anyway since you're a vegetarian, do you take any vitamins and stuff like that - cuz I do. I'm also a vegetarian and I've got this blood disease, so I have to have my vitamins. I eat loads of veggies and fruit! vitamins you know!! :wink2:

hahaha "occasionally" you liar!

I've been incredibly addicted to it lately. Like, two bars of choc a day, exluding biscuits and shizz. But that's mainly from boredom, especially at college when you have nothing to do on your breaks but eat lol!

in tesco [or sainsbury] they had an offer on for aero chocolate and we bought a bunch =]

and we made profiter roles [like mini eclairs] which needed chocolate =]

ive been addicted to it to, but its my mums fault.

somehow XD

ha ha that is so random and strange AND they get paid for it... maybe i should come up with a story myself... i chopped off my finger :shocked: mwahaha then sewed another one back on :naughty:

Yeah i bet half of them are made up!!!

I'm gonna make one up and sent it in... i need some money lol!! :naughty:

or you should do one where you dont lie

'i am addicted

to mika!'

Omg. I was looking at my myspace page and my eyes trailed across to the "heroes" section. I wrote quite a bit, and then I wrote:

"And above all, MIKA! He is simply splendid. Like a nice cuppa tea and a chocolate digestive."

lmao! such a random thing to say!

YEH...I MEAN 500,000 COPPIES!!!!!:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

On one of my magazines ...it said...something like...i found a cats tail in my dinner....i was like WTF!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

How the heck do you not notice a cat tail in your dinner when you're serving it? Like, was it just lying out in the plate? :roftl:

That's disgusting.

Yeah i bet half of them are made up!!!

I'm gonna make one up and sent it in... i need some money lol!! :naughty:

what can i do?

my brother is a dip

erm

in my chocolate bar i found a bomb!

haha that'd be good, i dont want to sue cadburys, too yummy =]

'i am addicted

to mika!'

Haha!

I remember once in one of the problem pages there was this letter that went something like this:

'I am madly in love with Dougie from McFly. He's all I think about all day and I want to marry him. Its more than just a crush, I really love him and I feel like killnig myself because I know I'll probably never even meet him'

Im like :shocked: Yeh Dougies gorgeous but thats taking it a bit too far lol!

Omg. I was looking at my myspace page and my eyes trailed across to the "heroes" section. I wrote quite a bit, and then I wrote:

"And above all, MIKA! He is simply splendid. Like a nice cuppa tea and a chocolate digestive."

lmao! such a random thing to say!

simply splendid darling

i know you cant hear it, but i put on a posh english accent XD

THAT'S TRUE! when my mom was pregnant of me she was all the time smelling the white out at work and now i'm such a freak with that smell, like my nose and fingers are always full of white out lol:bleh:

Haha!

I remember once in one of the problem pages there was this letter that went something like this:

'I am madly in love with Dougie from McFly. He's all I think about all day and I want to marry him. Its more than just a crush, I really love him and I feel like killnig myself because I know I'll probably never even meet him'

Im like :shocked: Yeh Dougies gorgeous but thats taking it a bit too far lol!

i want to marry mika, but if i killed myself, i know for sure i would never manage to meet him, unless heaven or hell is real and we end up in the same place

do you have low blood pressure?

cos it leaves you like really dizzy, i havent fainted yet though.

but i've started drinking pomegranate juice and blueberry juice which has loads of iron and makes it better lol

I did drink that also, really opens up your apetite for REAL food. :thumb_yello:

my mum was like that too. with both me and my sister.

as far as the whole listening to music while pregnant thingy: I believe in that. My mum loves classical music so she listen to it alot during her pregnancy with me - and I'm totally into classical music and opera :biggrin2: and she had this one vivaldi record which she seemed to had played all the time, and it so has effected me

I believe in that to :biggrin2: You can apperintly make your child become doctor and all kind of things :blink: bit scary haha

And Lauren you're not gonna die! *LOL* Maybe you also should try some of that pomegranate juice. And do go see a doctor they obviously know best what to do :wink2:

'i am addicted

to mika!'

yeah lol then there'll be other fans complaining we're addicted to him too!! we wanna get paid!

omg did anyone read about that woman who found a NEWT in her salad that she bought in sainsburys, they even showed a pic i was actually going to throw up, i still get shivers thinking about it

you won't die from hypotension. your alot more likely to die from hypertension - which you don't have.

anyway since you're a vegetarian, do you take any vitamins and stuff like that - cuz I do. I'm also a vegetarian and I've got this blood disease, so I have to have my vitamins. I eat loads of veggies and fruit! vitamins you know!! :wink2:

YEH I DO TAKE THIS ORANGE VITAMIN ...I THINK ITS VITAMIN C!!!!

I HATE THEM!!! AHRRRRRRGGGGG:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I did drink that also, really opens up your apetite for REAL food. :thumb_yello:

I believe in that to :biggrin2: You can apperintly make your child become doctor and all kind of things :blink: bit scary haha

And Lauren you're not gonna die! *LOL* Maybe you also should try some of that pomegranate juice. And do go see a doctor they obviously know best what to do :wink2:

ohh yer doctors are pretty good too =]

ooh do you think if i ever had a kid i could make him/her become like a version of mika?

:woot_jump:

yeah lol then there'll be other fans complaining we're addicted to him too!! we wanna get paid!

omg did anyone read about that woman who found a NEWT in her salad that she bought in sainsburys, they even showed a pic i was actually going to throw up, i still get shivers thinking about it

ew

you know what that reminds me of?

the movie Matilda!

with miss trunchbull [?] and the water lol

ohh yer doctors are pretty good too =]

ooh do you think if i ever had a kid i could make him/her become like a version of mika?

:woot_jump:

Haha that would be funny! But you do realise that if your kid was like Mika it would be seriously wrong to find them attractive!! Lol

YEH I DO TAKE THIS ORANGE VITAMIN ...I THINK ITS VITAMIN C!!!!

I HATE THEM!!! AHRRRRRRGGGGG:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I was thinking about more vitamins. like multi-vitamin pills or something.