Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im gonna send in to a mag:

HI IM THIS GIRL CALLED LAUREN...UM...I FOUND A RAT IN MY PEANUT...UM...OH YEH AND A HUMAN HEAD IN MY PACKET OF CRISPS!!!

that is the sorta stuff some ppl actually write about!!!!

im like WTF!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :blink: :blink:

yeah lol then there'll be other fans complaining we're addicted to him too!! we wanna get paid!

omg did anyone read about that woman who found a NEWT in her salad that she bought in sainsburys, they even showed a pic i was actually going to throw up, i still get shivers thinking about it

ewwww are you kidding me? i would throw up for like a month!

oh you girls are telling such strong stories for me...:shocked:

the baby-pup, the evil-teacher, the newt-salad...what now?

:shocked: :shocked:

HI IM THIS GIRL CALLED LAUREN...UM...I FOUND A RAT IN MY PEANUT...UM...OH YEH AND A HUMAN HEAD IN MY PACKET OF CRISPS!!!

Include a photoshopped picture of it too, and they would publish it the next morning ^^

lmao, but a lot of them use pictures to back these things up *like animals in food and stuff*

as for...i dunno...my boyfriend ran off with...erm....my mum's husband *hahaha billy brown* you could easily make it up.

OMFG.

BRAIN WAVE.

WE SHOULD TOTALLY WRITE A REAL LIFE STORY FROM BILLY BROWN'S POINT OF VIEW!!!

"My name is Billy Brown. I lived an ordinary life...two kids, a dog and a cautionary wife. It was all going according to plan...but then...I fell in love with another man...here's my story..."

haha!

the whole newt thing...that's not Sainsbury's fault, it's the manufacturer's fault for not making the ready made food correctly.

Is Manufacturer the right word?

haha.

yeah it is lol, but it is still gross, saisnburys should find someone else to manufacture their stuff, its not the first time its happened there was another article with a similar story

Omg. I was looking at my myspace page and my eyes trailed across to the "heroes" section. I wrote quite a bit, and then I wrote:

"And above all, MIKA! He is simply splendid. Like a nice cuppa tea and a chocolate digestive."

lmao! such a random thing to say!

You should add "nice cuppa Earl Grey tea" *ROFL*

LMAO so whenI I read that in a magazine I'll know its you then lol!!!

The funny thing about magazines is they always exagerate things on the cover. Like you read a headline saying 'i'm in love with my brother' or something, then you go read and and its actually like, her boyfriends mum maried her dad so they are step brother and sister, but they were going out waaay before that happened. Then your just like 'oh is that it? i thought it was gonna be something shocking' lol.

The funny thing about magazines is they always exagerate things on the cover. Like you read a headline saying 'i'm in love with my brother' or something, then you go read and and its actually like, her boyfriends mum maried her dad so they are step brother and sister, but they were going out waaay before that happened. Then your just like 'oh is that it? i thought it was gonna be something shocking' lol.

yeah but they do that to grab your attention, to draw you in, make you read the story. lol. newspaper's do exactly the same thing.

OH..NO I DONT!!! I DONT SEE THE POINT...IS THERE A POINT???:blink: :blink:

there definitely is a point!! you sooo should go to a doctor and say everything.

the body need it to function!

OMFG.

BRAIN WAVE.

"My name is Billy Brown. I lived an ordinary life...two kids, a dog and a cautionary wife. It was all going according to plan...but then...I fell in love with another man...here's my story..."

haha!

OMG we should!!!! That would be HILARIOUS!!!!

HAHA I know, I hate that.

Espeically if you bought the magazine for that story.

x

the whole newt thing...that's not Sainsbury's fault, it's the manufacturer's fault for not making the ready made food correctly.

Is Manufacturer the right word?

haha.

ooh did anyone watch that thing with tesco and sainsburys the other day?

i lost some love for tesco...

I THINK SAINSBURYS ARE TRYIG TO KILL US...I KNOW THIS ISNT MUCH BUT I FOUND A HUGEEEEE FLY IN MY PASTA THE OTHER DAY....WE SENT IT BACK AND GOT A REFUND:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

i think it depends on the Sainsbury's Supermarket. You can get some really dodgy chains and some good ones. My mum works in Sainsbury's and nothing like this happens in her one lol

lmao, but a lot of them use pictures to back these things up *like animals in food and stuff*

as for...i dunno...my boyfriend ran off with...erm....my mum's husband *hahaha billy brown* you could easily make it up.

OMFG.

BRAIN WAVE.

haha!

ah yeah good one!! then there'll be another one, hi i'm lollipop girl and i live in the willow forest (? or was it another one lol don't member) and everyday i get chased by a monkey but i don't know why :(

YEH U WILL KNOW ITS ME!!! *HAHA*

YEH THEY TOTALLY DO!!!

its like....my stomach bursted...and then u look inside and like...its a tiny hole!!!

its just pathetic!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :biggrin2:

but funny:roftl: :roftl:

yeah but they do that to grab your attention, to draw you in, make you read the story. lol. newspaper's do exactly the same thing.

Hmm its annoying. They should think of better ways to grap peoples attention and make them buy the mag.

Something like:

LIFE SIZED MIKA POSTER ON PAGE 25!!

I would buy 100 copies hehe :naughty:

ah yeah good one!! then there'll be another one, hi i'm lollipop girl and i live in the willow forest (? or was it another one lol don't member) and everyday i get chased by a monkey but i don't know why :(

hahaha! XDDD

Billy Brown is more believable though, no? lol :)