(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

OMG we should!!!! That would be HILARIOUS!!!!

haha yes! and for the photoshoot we should all dress up!

my name is billy brown, i have two kids, a dog and a wife who is cautious, it was all going to plan, but then i fell in love with another man, now i live in mexico!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I THINK SAINSBURYS ARE TRYIG TO KILL US...I KNOW THIS ISNT MUCH BUT I FOUND A HUGEEEEE FLY IN MY PASTA THE OTHER DAY....WE SENT IT BACK AND GOT A REFUND:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Ew! Good that you got a refund!

Luckilt I've only been to Sainsbury's once, since I live in Sweden there aren't many Sainsbury's around here ^^

But when I was in London we had a lot of fun when we were going to pay for the things we bought in some kind of machine :roftl:

We didn't understand a thing and giggled a lot. A guard or whatever he was gave us strange looks ^^

Hmm its annoying. They should think of better ways to grap peoples attention and make them buy the mag.

Something like:

LIFE SIZED MIKA POSTER ON PAGE 25!!

I would buy 100 copies hehe :naughty:

I haven't found a single Mika poster. They should sell some in Woolworths :mf_rosetinted:

haha yes! and for the photoshoot we should all dress up!

my name is billy brown, i have two kids, a dog and a wife who is cautious, it was all going to plan, but then i fell in love with another man, now i live in mexico!

Lol yeahhh that would be funny.

Or we should all make a music video for the song and act out the story, then put it on youtube!! :naughty:

hahaha! XDDD

Billy Brown is more believable though, no? lol :)

well anythings possible right? i mean who wouldn't believe that a girl who lives in the forest gets chased by a monkey? forest= trees monkeys like trees :naughty:

Or we should all make a music video for the song and act out the story, then put it on youtube!! :naughty:

next time charlie and i see each other we're gonna do that video :D

This is so off topic but don't know where to post and I have been on this thread for a while.

Does anyone know how I can get a two year old to sleep?

Like all the tricks to do it!

I am going out of my mind.

x

yes!

and then send it to like heat magazine or something like that.

and then at the end we could have mrs brown chase him!

I haven't found a single Mika poster. They should sell some in Woolworths :mf_rosetinted:

Me neither :thumbdown:

I'm desperate for one aswell!!

And yeah they should sell em in Woolies. Instead of The Simpsons and all that rubbish... I mean yeah its a great show but really who wants a massive poster of Homer Simpson on their wall?? (no offense if anybody has one lol!!)

ewwww are you kidding me? i would throw up for like a month!

oh you girls are telling such strong stories for me...:shocked:

the baby-pup, the evil-teacher, the newt-salad...what now?

:shocked: :shocked:

LOL read once about a swedish family that found a fried RAT in their Estrella bag of crisps *eeeewww* they even showed a pic of the fried rat *I almost puked*

This is so off topic but don't know where to post and I have been on this thread for a while.

x

i say baseball bat XD

lol

um

my mum would read me a story

or five or six XD

And yeah they should sell em in Woolies. Instead of The Simpsons and all that rubbish... I mean yeah its a great show but really who wants a massive poster of Homer Simpson on their wall?? (no offense if anybody has one lol!!)

i have a happy bunny poster, but i've printed out l mika pictures and just stuck them on with blutack =/

I want a Mikaposter too!

Some guy was selling promo posters at Tradera (Swedish ebay). But he cancelled the auction before I bid on the poster!

There is a fair (is it really called that?) in the village this afternoon, I'm thinking of going there tomorrow and see if someone is selling something Mika ^^

Not likely, but iI can always take a look and cross my fingers ^^

i say baseball bat XD

lol

um

my mum would read me a story

or five or six XD

I have tried everything I can think of, I have read two stories, watched half a film and listened to a childrens album.

Every time I put him to bed all I hear is "Mummy... Mummy?"

Thanks anyway.

x

LOL read once about a swedish family that found a fried RAT in their Estrella bag of crisps *eeeewww* they even showed a pic of the fried rat *I almost puked*

urgh gross and a picture too? can it get any worse!!! there was also that one about a rats head in a mars bar and the woman actually bit into it *feels faint* YUCK

x

rock them to sleep

read them a bed time story

sing them a soft song

feed them warm milk

or.

just leave them in their crib, walk out the room, and leave them until they nod off.

They might just be crying for attention.

rock them to sleep

read them a bed time story

sing them a soft song

feed them warm milk

or.

just leave them in their crib, walk out the room, and leave them until they nod off.

They might just be crying for attention.

Grrr :(

I wish my mum was here, she would be able to do this in a flash :(

God a feel like a failure.

x

x

if the baby is calling "mummy" and you're not her mummy...she/he just wants her mummy lol.

just say to the child that mummy isn't here, but that she'll be here in the morning. hug him/her, kiss on the forehead, and walk out.

It's mainly attention from what I can gather.

x

lol

your not

i would never sleep when i was little

i dont sleep now

if they dont have to wake up early tomorrow, maybe just let them stay up and watch t.v or something with a blanket

My dad was working at a plant a couple of months ago. He was repairing something there, they make margarine and oil and that kind of stuff there.

And he saw rats that were more than half a meter big, running around the things where the oil is kept. He says he'll never eat anything of their products anymore :P