(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Same lol, but then my dad had a go at me for 'wasting' his ink.

Mika - 'wasting ink'?!?!?! How dare he! :shocked:

i know the feeling, whenever my mum needs ink used i know exactly what to do, but i cant print anything out at the mo, i've used up all the paper for a certain someone...

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if the baby is calling "mummy" and you're not her mummy...she/he just wants her mummy lol.

just say to the child that mummy isn't here, but that she'll be here in the morning. hug him/her, kiss on the forehead, and walk out.

It's mainly attention from what I can gather.

:)

I'm the mother. Lol.

x

My dad was working at a plant a couple of months ago. He was repairing something there, they make margarine and oil and that kind of stuff there.

And he saw rats that were more than half a meter big, running around the things where the oil is kept. He says he'll never eat anything of their products anymore :P

It makes me cringe just thinking about it lol.

About a month ago my mum found a slug in a bag of potatos from Tescos! That was the final straw for me because I am TERRIFIED of slugs - I said I would NEVER eat vegetables from Tesco again! :thumbdown:

lol

your not

i would never sleep when i was little

i dont sleep now

if they dont have to wake up early tomorrow, maybe just let them stay up and watch t.v or something with a blanket

I might do that.. He keeps trying to type as I have him on my lap.

:biggrin2:

x

About a month ago my mum found a slug in a bag of potatos from Tescos! That was the final straw for me because I am TERRIFIED of slugs - I said I would NEVER eat vegetables from Tesco again! :thumbdown:

ok

EWWWWWWWWW

Slugs are so disgusting! Sometimes I nearly panic when I go to school and it ahs been raining so everything is wet and dap and there are lots of slugs and other slimy things :P

Slugs in the food just makes them even more disgusting >_<

LMAO this is COMPLETELY off topic (sorry) but the funniest thing just happened!!

My parents have gone upstairs which meansI can now put some music on, so I signed into myspace and clicked on 'view my profile' (my media player sucks so i listen to music on myspace instead) then came back onto here while it was loading. And forgot about it.

Next thing I knew Take That came on full blast and made me jump out of my skin!!! Argh my heart rate is soaring at the moment!!! :naughty:

I feel well stupid now lol!

Seriously Sherry, it's just attention.

Leave your son to it...he needs to learn he can't have everything.

I used to crave attention when I was toddler too. I remember once my dad put me to sleep, kissed my forehead and walked out. i got the dummy from my mouth, threw it across the room and cried. my dad came back, put the dummy in my mouth and exited again. pleased i got attention, i repeated my action, but my dad never came back. I was about 18 months though lol

it's just what you have to do though...just leave them to it.

LMAO this is COMPLETELY off topic (sorry) but the funniest thing just happened!!

My parents have gone upstairs which meansI can now put some music on, so I signed into myspace and clicked on 'view my profile' (my media player sucks so i listen to music on myspace instead) then came back onto here while it was loading. And forgot about it.

Next thing I knew Take That came on full blast and made me jump out of my skin!!! Argh my heart rate is soaring at the moment!!! :naughty:

hahaha I do that all the time.

Mostly when people are in the room, incredibly embarrassing!

x

Slugs are so disgusting! Sometimes I nearly panic when I go to school and it ahs been raining so everything is wet and dap and there are lots of slugs and other slimy things :P

Slugs in the food just makes them even more disgusting >_<

Yeh i hate them.

I once went to pick something up from outside, can't remember what it was now, but when i picked it up i felt something slimey and looked down and my hand was on a slug!

I screamed, dropped the thing and then burst into tears!! (Iknow that sounds really pathetic lol but i am terrified of them!!)

lmao! that made me giggle!

I used to crave attention when I was toddler too. I remember once my dad put me to sleep, kissed my forehead and walked out. i got the dummy from my mouth, threw it across the room and cried. my dad came back, put the dummy in my mouth and exited again. pleased i got attention, i repeated my action, but my dad never came back. I was about 18 months though lol

My mum is coming home soon though and when my son cries he cries and my mum is already convinced I can't take care of him :(

I hate her.

Kind of...

x

My dad was working at a plant a couple of months ago. He was repairing something there, they make margarine and oil and that kind of stuff there.

And he saw rats that were more than half a meter big, running around the things where the oil is kept. He says he'll never eat anything of their products anymore :P

:shocked: Groooossss!!

Did you know that food can contain ingridients from insects and human/animal hair??? I read about in metro a couple of days ago xD

aw bless u remember that? i can't remember that far back...

Yeh i hate them.

I once went to pick something up from outside, can't remember what it was now, but when i picked it up i felt something slimey and looked down and my hand was on a slug!

I screamed, dropped the thing and then burst into tears!! (Iknow that sounds really pathetic lol but i am terrified of them!!)

i remember once in my garden there was like a really long slug type thing, it was like 30cm long and i thought it was a snake and ran around screaming and told my mum XD

do u eat a lot of fish Caz?? :wink2:

My mum is coming home soon though and when my son cries he cries and my mum is already convinced I can't take care of him :(

I hate her.

Kind of...

x

aw

your not a failure =]

if its your first kid your not going to have like all the answers =]

hahaha I do that all the time.

Mostly when people are in the room, incredibly embarrassing!

x

Lol yeah I have to say its not the first time Ive done it either.

The best ones are when there is a hidden track on an album... so theres a massive silence before it starts, then it suddenly comes on and your like 'argh!' lol. like Over My Shoulder (although thats quite a quiet song so it doesnt really work... the best one is Silence Is A Scary Sound on McFlys Motion In The Ocean album, starts with Tom shouting 1234!! really loud, scares the cr*p outa me every time!!)

Yeh i hate them.

I understand that you cried! Not only were you touching a slug, you probably got shocked to. I get chills only by reading this!

I was walking barefeet in the garden one day, and then I spotted slugs all over the lawn. My sister saw them too and asked me to carry her inside :P I refused, I had to concentrate not to step on them!

Yeh i hate them.

oh yuck!! i remember once in my room i was wearing my flip flops and i felt something tickling my foot and there was the most biggest bee i had ever seen!! i was like shaking i ran out of my room and luckily it got off my foot too *shivers*

aw

your not a failure =]

if its your first kid your not going to have like all the answers =]

I know my friends tell me all the time but you know how your parents always know how to put you down.. Even if they don't mean to.

x

I hate her.

Kind of...

x

lol!!! awww....

just leave him now. dont go back to him, it's just what he wants. the sonner you leave him, the sooner he'll fall asleep :thumb_yello: