• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol yeah I have to say its not the first time Ive done it either.

The best ones are when there is a hidden track on an album... so theres a massive silence before it starts, then it suddenly comes on and your like 'argh!' lol. like Over My Shoulder (although thats quite a quiet song so it doesnt really work... the best one is Silence Is A Scary Sound on McFlys Motion In The Ocean album, starts with Tom shouting 1234!! really loud, scares the cr*p outa me every time!!)

I hate it when you go on someones profile on MySpace to post a comment or something and their song starts amazingly loud!

I swear I have had more heart attacks that way :P

x

Lol yeah I have to say its not the first time Ive done it either.

The best ones are when there is a hidden track on an album... so theres a massive silence before it starts, then it suddenly comes on and your like 'argh!' lol. like Over My Shoulder (although thats quite a quiet song so it doesnt really work... the best one is Silence Is A Scary Sound on McFlys Motion In The Ocean album, starts with Tom shouting 1234!! really loud, scares the cr*p outa me every time!!)

:roftl:

I get scared of Over My Shoulders sometimes. I wonder what the heck that sound is coming from,the piano sounds kinda spooky ^^ And then Mika's opera-voice :S ^^

lol!!! awww....

just leave him now. dont go back to him, it's just what he wants. the sonner you leave him, the sooner he'll fall asleep :thumb_yello:

He is slowly closing his eyes lying on the rug... Reminds me of a cat!

Is that a good thing to say about your child?!

Lol.

x

oh yuck!! i remember once in my room i was wearing my flip flops and i felt something tickling my foot and there was the most biggest bee i had ever seen!! i was like shaking i ran out of my room and luckily it got off my foot too *shivers*

well 2 nights ago i woke up,rolled over and revealed a squished spider!! :blink: i was like 'arghhhhhh' and just flicked it off my bed!! :naughty:

I hate it when you go on someones profile on MySpace to post a comment or something and their song starts amazingly loud!

I swear I have had more heart attacks that way :P

x

Oh yeah that too!! Lol, that happens a lot cos my mates are all into really heavy metal music.... :blink:

The annoying thing is when people set it so you can't turn it off! Its like 'do you mind I'm trying to listen to a nice Mika song and all I can here is someone screeching!'

do u eat a lot of fish Caz?? :wink2:

where did THAT come from rofl?!?!

no i dont eat a lot of fish. apart from tuna in mayo sauce in a sandwich. lol! i dont like fish.

apart from tuna. in mayo sauce. in a sandwich. :mf_rosetinted::cool:

Oh yeah that too!! Lol, that happens a lot cos my mates are all into really heavy metal music.... :blink:

The annoying thing is when people set it so you can't turn it off! Its like 'do you mind I'm trying to listen to a nice Mika song and all I can here is someone screeching!'

hahahah always happens to me!

And they have it all hidden away and your like where the hell is that music thingy!?

Then you have to mute everything because it's so annoying!

Lol.

x

no i dont eat a lot of fish. apart from tuna in mayo sauce in a sandwich. lol! i dont like fish.

Lol same here!!

Its always like this with my mum:

"Why don't you try some?"

"No I dont like it"

"But you like tuna and tuna is fish"

"Yeah but thats different"

And it is!! I dont know why it just IS. Lol :blink:

I think she was thinking that you have a good memory :biggrin2:

:naughty:

i was just asking cos fish contains a lot of omega 3 and by the sound of things, you've been taking your regular dosage! how on earth do u remember that far back??? lol

Lol.

x

lmao! at least he's closing his eyes. that's a good thing. wait a good five-ten minutes after they've fallen asleep to pick him up and put him in his bed. picking him up straight after he's fallen asleep might wake him up again.

well 2 nights ago i woke up,rolled over and revealed a squished spider!! :blink: i was like 'arghhhhhh' and just flicked it off my bed!! :naughty:

urgh!! don't talk to me about spiders... *shivers again* this thread is gonna make me cold, isn't this supposed to be a hot thread!! lol

Lol same here!!

"No I dont like it"

my mums like that too, in my opinion, tuna isnt a fish, fish is yucky and tuna isnt.

and i only eat it tinned.

from sainsburys, im really fussy with my tuna.

and sweetcorn XD

lmao! at least he's closing his eyes. that's a good thing. wait a good five-ten minutes after they've fallen asleep to pick him up and put him in his bed. picking him up straight after he's fallen asleep might wake him up again.

hahaha hey you want to come live with me and just look after him full time?!

You have any kids or little siblings?!?

You are pretty awesome at this child thing lol.

x

:naughty:

i was just asking cos fish contains a lot of omega 3 and by the sound of things, you've been taking your regular dosage! how on earth do u remember that far back??? lol

i remember my cousin's christening lol and i was only one.

i can remember the surroundings, colours, where I was in the church, the actions...

in pretty good detail. My memory is actually awful...short term wise. I forget things in five seconds lmao! But my long term memory is very good...as you can see :D

I would have squealed sooooo bad!

I hate spiders!

x

ha! same, luckily i was half asleep......i didnt really realise what was going on for a few minutes....it kept the squealing at bay! lol

Lol same here!!

"No I dont like it"

yeah tuna just rocks, don't know what makes it so different from other fish but tuna is def good :thumb_yello: lol

Lol.

x

Yup that's very good :naughty: Everytime my cats sleep at night I think "finally the crazyness and racings are/is over" *LOL*

i remember my cousin's christening lol and i was only one.

i can remember the surroundings, colours, where I was in the church, the actions...

in pretty good detail. My memory is actually awful...short term wise. I forget things in five seconds lmao! But my long term memory is very good...as you can see :D

wow..

the only thing i remember from when i was little is that i fell in a pond and i remember the dress i was wearing... thats it XD