(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

ha! same, luckily i was half asleep......i didnt really realise what was going on for a few minutes....it kept the squealing at bay! lol

OMG I would have been wide awake as soon as I felt those hairy little legs!

EWWWW I made myself shiver!

YUCK!

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow..

the only thing i remember from when i was little is that i fell in a pond and i remember the dress i was wearing... thats it XD

Sorry for reason that made me laugh out loud but quietly!

I don't want to wake the beast hehe :bleh:

x

wow..

the only thing i remember from when i was little is that i fell in a pond and i remember the dress i was wearing... thats it XD

Haha the only thing I remember from being little is falling off a climbing frame head first and ending up in hospital with concussion.... maybe we only remember things that involve falling? Lol.

i remember my cousin's christening lol and i was only one.

i can remember the surroundings, colours, where I was in the church, the actions...

in pretty good detail. My memory is actually awful...short term wise. I forget things in five seconds lmao! But my long term memory is very good...as you can see :D

yeh just a bit lol you can improve your short term memory by chunking and repetition, just a little bit of psychology there for ya.....memories lol.....oooh pun!!

hahaha hey you want to come live with me and just look after him full time?!

You have any kids or little siblings?!?

You are pretty awesome at this child thing lol.

x

thanks lmao! I don't know why. I'm only 17, and am the youngest in my family. However, my niece and nephews are very close in age (my oldest nephew is only three years younger than me) so I guess this kind of helped, watching them grow up and shizz. My dad is awesome...I know how he disciplines. I used to be scared of my dad when I was a toddler because he was tougher than my mum - he smacked my bottom if I did something wrong, but rightly so. Taught me right from wrong. I can appreciate it now that I am older. My dad was the one who taught me I can't have everything (the throwing of the dummy across the room) and he taught me right from wrong (smacking of the bottom)

It's really all a toddler needs. So long as you teach them as EARLY AS POSSIBLE. Children are sponges. They absorb everything around them, but more quickly the younger they are.

OMG I would have been wide awake as soon as I felt those hairy little legs!

EWWWW I made myself shiver!

YUCK!

x

:naughty:

i kinda felt sorry for it though, having killed it n all........still, shouldnt have being creeping around my bed the little git!

Haha the only thing I remember from being little is falling off a climbing frame head first and ending up in hospital with concussion.... maybe we only remember things that involve falling? Lol.

See thats weird, I fell into a radiator when I was little and I don't remember that at all.

But I have been told that my twin was out with my sister and dad at the time and she started crying when I was at the hospital!!

Freaky.

x

i was just asking cos fish contains a lot of omega 3 and by the sound of things, you've been taking your regular dosage! how on earth do u remember that far back??? lol

I remember things from when I was like 2 and half years old! My mum's like how do you remember that, you were just a baby.... :roftl::naughty:

please say it was mika!

It was :biggrin2:

Grace Kelly.

Not sure if Love Today was in it cos I only saw from like number 19, but GK was number 1!!!:thumb_yello:

Beating the likes of Beyonce/Shakira, Kaiser Cheifs (number 3), Take That (number 8) and erm.. The Proclaimers with Peter Kay and Matt Lucas (number 2 - !! - lol)

Oooh yeah. Going off topic again lol.

Did anyone see that Top 40 Songs Of 2007 So Far on The Box yesterday?!?!

Guess what was number one?:biggrin2::wub2:

ah damn! and i miss it hope theres a repeat everytime i watch it on another channel hes not even in the top 10 and im thinking what the hell!! somethings wroooong

Sorry for reason that made me laugh out loud but quietly!

I don't want to wake the beast hehe :bleh:

x

i know why i did it though, and its really kinda funny i think

i was little remember that

well the pond/lake type thing had bits of grass in it so i thought it was still land so i was walking along and then i fell in

this was me -------- _ you can see when i fell in lol

maybe, haha or maybe just embarrassing stories XD

See thats weird, I fell into a radiator when I was little and I don't remember that at all.

apparently, as a toddler, i used to repeatedly bash my head against hard surfaces and laugh while I did it.

But I don't remember doing such a thing LMAO

It was :biggrin2:

Grace Kelly.

Not sure if Love Today was in it cos I only saw from like number 19, but GK was number 1!!!:thumb_yello:

Beating the likes of Beyonce/Shakira, Kaiser Cheifs (number 3), Take That (number 8) and erm.. The Proclaimers with Peter Kay and Matt Lucas (number 2 - !! - lol)

yay!

my mika won!

hehe getting possessive there!

i kinda felt sorry for it though, having killed it n all........still, shouldnt have being creeping around my bed the little git!

hahaha exactly, god I hate them!

There always around too!

Yesterday I walked right into a web and I was squealing, I didn't want it all over my face!

x

I remember things from when I was like 2 and half years old! My mum's like how do you remember that, you were just a baby.... :roftl::naughty:

I would say the first thing I remember must have been from when I was 2 or something like that. It was before my father left Sweden (when I was 2 and half years old) since he's actually there when I think of it...

apparently, as a toddler, i used to repeatedly bash my head against hard surfaces and laugh while I did it.

haha you used to laugh?

lol XD

i know when i was like 5 i tried to drown myself in the bath, but my face was above the water so im not sure how that was supposed to work out...

Me thinks you are mentally disturbed hahah :biggrin2::bleh:

But at the beginning of this thread I thought that about everyone!

Firemen, horse costumes?! :blush-anim-cl:

x

haha you used to laugh?

lol XD

i know when i was like 5 i tried to drown myself in the bath, but my face was above the water so im not sure how that was supposed to work out...

LMFAO!!!

Maybe you tried to drown yourself in AIR???

yay!

my mika won!

hehe getting possessive there!

Lol!

Its funny though when something like that happen, say he's number one or something, or someone says they think he is brilliant.... you always feel so proud!! And then you think 'wtf, I'm not his mum or anything' lol!!!