Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he leaves me drunk too =]

so when my friends say to me 'oh carmel have you ever actually been drunk [i handle drink very good, not that i drink obviously] i say yes, but not on alcohol, on mika!

Lol!!

I have a mate who cliamed she could get drunk on WATER!! :blink:

I didnt believe her....

Carmel is a very pretty name by the way :biggrin2:

ah GCSEs i member those couldn't wait til they were over, def have a party to celebrate your freedom!!

Aye it sux :thumbdown:

Bloomin GCSEs. Hate them so bad.

My motivation is that the day after they finish I am jetting off on holiday yay!!!! :biggrin2:

so i have a whole lot of fun to look forward to then!

Hehe i wish!!

Lol. Nah, Bulgaria. Resort called Sunny Beach so that sounds perfect to me. Although I would probably prefer Mika Land lol!!

take some bright stuff with you and you can transform sunny beach into mika land =]

ah GCSEs i member those couldn't wait til they were over, def have a party to celebrate your freedom!!

I certainly will be!!

But yeh they suck. Just so much pressure and everything especially with the predicted grades we are given (as if we aren't stressed enough as it is without them gicing us unrealistic targets to aim at!!). Cant wait till June 22nd when they are all over!! :biggrin2:

I certainly will be!!

But yeh they suck. Just so much pressure and everything especially with the predicted grades we are given (as if we aren't stressed enough as it is without them gicing us unrealistic targets to aim at!!). Cant wait till June 22nd when they are all over!! :biggrin2:

thank god i have SAT's to worry about first!

take some bright stuff with you and you can transform sunny beach into mika land =]

Hehe yay!!

I've never seen any Bulgarian people on MFC.... maybe they haven't heard of Mika yet?!?! :shocked:

I will change that when I go. I'll wear my rosette and Tshirt constantly. And my hoody although I will probably overheat lol! :naughty:

Spead the word, Bulgaria needs Mika!!! :biggrin2:

I certainly will be!!

are u gonna do alevels after? cos let me warn you're gonna wish u kept doing your gcses if u do them

Hahah oh, you should have listened to the radio a couple times a while ago :bleh:

But it was never played and didn't get to number one, honestly :blink::bleh:

x

i bet it didnt.

i er just look it up on google

seriously who on earth would want to be them self?

I certainly will be!!

OMM poor thing! I barely have any studies left and I finish school on the 8th of june :blink:

Hehe yay!!

I've never seen any Bulgarian people on MFC.... maybe they haven't heard of Mika yet?!?! :shocked:

I will change that when I go. I'll wear my rosette and Tshirt constantly. And my hoody although I will probably overheat lol! :naughty:

Spead the word, Bulgaria needs Mika!!! :biggrin2:

instead of love is in the air

mika is in the air

=]

i bet it didnt.

i er just look it up on google

seriously who on earth would want to be them self?

I know!!

How the hell would we be able to live if we weren't all the same?!

Gosh, some people have the craziest ideas :):biggrin2:

x