(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

really? seems like everythings changing... only maths, english and science were cumpolsary when i did it and then i could choose whatever else, but then again we dont have re at our school so maybe thats why it werent compulsary.

i do art for alevel and it is quite stressing but i dont know how art will work at your school cos it can kinda vary in different schools

I was only at my school a little over a year ago and everything has changed... My old school actually has a 'Detention Centre'

It's not JAIL! Gosh.

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RE was quality......im not very religious but i found that p*** easy lol :naughty:

I was always confused by all the Gods.

I could never remember all the Gods.

We always did about Islam in my school, so I don't really know about any other religions [?].

x

really? seems like everythings changing... only maths, english and science were cumpolsary when i did it and then i could choose whatever else, but then again we dont have re at our school so maybe thats why it werent compulsary.

i do art for alevel and it is quite stressing but i dont know how art will work at your school cos it can kinda vary in different schools

Yeah I've heard its OK in my school, and they do a trip to New York so that will make it totally worth it even if it is rubbish!

And we get to use the new Art block which is just being built! :biggrin2:

Having said that, I'm kinda worried about using it cos the builders are a bit dodgy - theyve already set the school on fire!!! (No joke, a spark fell through the window thing on the ceiling onto someones desk and set the technology block on fire, the whole school had to be evacuated!!!)

I was always confused by all the Gods.

I could never remember all the Gods.

We always did about Islam in my school, so I don't really know about any other religions [?].

x

well for GCSE we studied Christianity so i suppose i found that easier.....i dont really know much about other religions :boxed:

i'm not a big fan of learning about religions so i don't think i would've coped if i did re.

I'd love to learn about all different religions but I don't think I have the paitients.

There's a lot to remember.

I prefer languages :)

x

Yeah I've heard its OK in my school, and they do a trip to New York so that will make it totally worth it even if it is rubbish!

And we get to use the new Art block which is just being built! :biggrin2:

Having said that, I'm kinda worried about using it cos the builders are a bit dodgy - theyve already set the school on fire!!! (No joke, a spark fell through the window thing on the ceiling onto someones desk and set the technology block on fire, the whole school had to be evacuated!!!)

woah!! thats dangerous.. oh and new york niiiice we were suppsoed to go to italy but then the teachers were being pricks and cancelled it, now we're going to disneyland lol but for everyone not just art students

i'm not a big fan of learning about religions so i don't think i would've coped if i did re.

The funny thing is, you dont actually learn much about religion (or at least you dont in my school...)

Its all moral issues like abortion and euthanasia, which is kinda depressing. And you have to watch these depressing videos about people with terminal illnesses and stuff. It just made me miserable more than anything lol.

The funny thing is, you dont actually learn much about religion (or at least you dont in my school...)

Its all moral issues like abortion and euthanasia, which is kinda depressing. And you have to watch these depressing videos about people with terminal illnesses and stuff. It just made me miserable more than anything lol.

HAHAHA us too!

x

woah!! thats dangerous.. oh and new york niiiice we were suppsoed to go to italy but then the teachers were being pricks and cancelled it, now we're going to disneyland lol but for everyone not just art students

Ooh wkd thatll be well good!!!

I rmember our school did a Disneyland trip but it was only for music students I was soooo annoyed!!!!

So far our trips have been really bad. We've been to Bolton Abbey, Fountains Abbey (every bloomin Abbey in the country....) and Scarborough Sealife Centre.... :blink:

Which is why I can't wait to get into sixth form and do the decent trips lol!!

Right I'm off to bed, I'm so tired I'm forgetting how to spell!

Night night everyone.

Have sweet dreams :)

x

Goodnight, hope you remember how to spell again in the morning :thumb_yello:

xxx

isn't it funny how we started off talking about pain, then pregnancy to animals in food now its gotten onto the subject of well subjects lol whats next

lets talk about pain again :naughty:

isn't it funny how we started off talking about pain, then pregnancy to animals in food now its gotten onto the subject of well subjects lol whats next

HAHA I was thinking that.

It's weird how one thing stems to another.

Night night.

x

i think i'm gonna go bed too, before my eyes close and i won't be able to read anything on the thread

Lol I was just thinking the same thing...

Its funny how time flies when your chatting away on here. I just thought 'loadsa people are going, wonder what time it is' then looked at the clock and was like :shocked: its nearly midnight!!

Aaah well I aint tired whats the point. I'll stay here til my mum shouts at me lol