• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol! From past experiences I know the feeling. I often 'make excuses' for about an hour then give up and forget about whatever it was I was meant to be leaving for!!

God, guess who's still here :P

Lol.

I'm off for real now, got to put a little man to bed :P

x

haha I'm going now, I'm going I promise.

Night night.

x

Haha yeah well only thinking for your best, you really need to sleep during the night :thumb_yello:

Don't do the same mistake as me *coghs* it turns in to and ugly evil cirkel :devil: an we don't want that now do we?? :naughty:

Sleep tight :wink2:

This is completely random but Laura i LOVE that song that you have the lyrics from in your sig!

U like the Clea version or the original?

WHOOO its great isnt it!! well the only version i know is by Jermaine Stuart:thumb_yello:

WHOOO its great isnt it!! well the only version i know is by Jermaine Stuart:thumb_yello:

Kool that must be the original lol.

I only know it cos the girlband Clea covered it (the ones that didn't get into Girls Aloud lol!!). I thought it was ace so I went and bought their album, and was pleseantly surprised I have to say, for a reality TV 'reject' group it is pretty good :biggrin2:

Kool that must be the original lol.

I only know it cos the girlband Clea covered it (the ones that didn't get into Girls Aloud lol!!). I thought it was ace so I went and bought their album, and was pleseantly surprised I have to say, for a reality TV 'reject' group it is pretty good :biggrin2:

lol i dont know who Clea are :blink: lol im gona try and download their version now, i wana compare! :biggrin2:

lol i dont know who Clea are :blink: lol im gona try and download their version now, i wana compare! :biggrin2:

Kool! :thumb_yello:

You'll probably think its rubbish lol, espesh if your a big fan of the original... Not many people liked Clea, they got droppe pretty quickly... :blink:

Shame, i liked em lol!

Kool! :thumb_yello:

You'll probably think its rubbish lol, espesh if your a big fan of the original... Not many people liked Clea, they got droppe pretty quickly... :blink:

Shame, i liked em lol!

lol i think i might remember em now.......did they sing download it?? dont worry if i dont like the song, i wont hold it against ya :wink2:

Right, I best go to bed now.

Parents are giving me that 'shouldn't you be going to sleep now' look lol.

And I have a wonderful day of studying tomorrow that I need to be awake for... woopee!! :blink:

Night night everyone xxxxxxx :cool:

ha! yeh best make your move now :naughty: im home alone at the mo so nobody here to tell me to bugger off lol

night night, sweet dreams :thumb_yello:

xxx

lol i think i might remember em now.......did they sing download it?? dont worry if i dont like the song, i wont hold it against ya :wink2:

Yeah they did!

Love that song.

Aaah gdgd I didn't think ya would, I just said that cos not many people like their version lol! :thumb_yello: