(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Yeah they did!

Love that song.

Aaah gdgd I didn't think ya would, I just said that cos not many people like their version lol! :thumb_yello:

lol its downloading now, ill let ya know what i think 2moro :thumb_yello:

xxx

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, backstage, waiting in Mika's dressing room. The lights are dimmed low and a few candels are lit. he comes in tired, but with his cute little grin on his face, happy with the days performance. he strips off his tight white jacket and walks toward you. you meet him half way and start off with a nice tight hug, maybe tousel his hair a little bit, or kiss him on the nose. Then you lead him to the love seat in the corner and just sit, with a soft tune playing low in the background. of course you want him to be relaxed so you start to rub his shoulders, then lower, and lower yet. kiss his neck, shoulder, cheek, mouth, need i say more.

"no need to fantisize" lol

ok, backstage, waiting in Mika's dressing room. The lights are dimmed low and a few candels are lit. he comes in tired, but with his cute little grin on his face, happy with the days performance. he strips off his tight white jacket and walks toward you. you meet him half way and start off with a nice tight hug, maybe tousel his hair a little bit, or kiss him on the nose. Then you lead him to the love seat in the corner and just sit, with a soft tune playing low in the background. of course you want him to be relaxed so you start to rub his shoulders, then lower, and lower yet. kiss his neck, shoulder, cheek, mouth, need i say more.

:blink::shocked: OMG....why was I blessed with such a vivid imagination? Your fantasy sounds very similar to the dream I had last night.....except we weren't at a concert, we had just left a party at my friends house....:wub2::blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Oooh lovely. Back to fanfiction are we? LOL

awwwwwww thats really nice!!!

i cant think of romantic stuff like that...ive got a different type of imagination:wink2: :wink2: :wink2: LOL!!!

yeah we'll see where tonight takes us, it's still early now... so we'll need to wait at least a couple of hours...

yeh *haha*

well im going out about...half 6 ish...so...i wont be back on until about 10pm...or maybe 9!!! CYA THEN...THATS WHEN THINGS REALLY START GOING!!!:punk::wink2:

i'm going out tonight too :( and knowing my parents and their friends chattering, won't get us back til like 11 or summin... i'm gonna miss out on sooo much, not only that, my dads threatening to disconnect the internet cos i stay on the comp too much and don't help around the house, but come on can u actually blame me? lol :naughty:

parents can be a real pain...but believe me they mean well...and maybe you are spending too many hours here, just maybe....

hehe yeah just maybe like.. 12 hours, not that many .. i will go blind one of these days. But yea i know they mean well but they can't threaten me with something like THAT at least don't let me watch tv or summin, or ground me so i don't need to go out (and i stay home on the comp all day instead mwahaha)

i'm going out tonight too :( and knowing my parents and their friends chattering, won't get us back til like 11 or summin... i'm gonna miss out on sooo much, not only that, my dads threatening to disconnect the internet cos i stay on the comp too much and don't help around the house, but come on can u actually blame me? lol :naughty:

*HAHA* NO

OMG SAME HERE...he says..."right tommorow im diconnecting the computer...i never have a chance to go on it because your always on it!!!..your letting this MIKA person take over your life"

im like WTF!!!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I KNOW HOW TO CONNECT IT UP AGAN ANYWAYS....NOTHING...AND I MEEN NOTHING CAN KEEP ME AWAY FROM...THE COMPUTER AND MIKA!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

*HAHA* NO

OMG SAME HERE...he says..."right tommorow im diconnecting the computer...i never have a chance to go on it because your always on it!!!..your letting this MIKA person take over your life"

im like WTF!!!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I KNOW HOW TO CONNECT IT UP AGAN ANYWAYS....NOTHING...AND I MEEN NOTHING CAN KEEP ME AWAY FROM...THE COMPUTER AND MIKA!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

lol yeah my dad has said "right i'm going to disconnect the internet" and he still hasn't done it so i don't feel so threatened..yet. We have like 5 computers here anyway so i'll just go on one of his :naughty: hehe nothing will stop me from coming on here either!!

lol yeah my dad has said "right i'm going to disconnect the internet" and he still hasn't done it so i don't feel so threatened..yet. We have like 5 computers here anyway so i'll just go on one of his :naughty: hehe nothing will stop me from coming on here either!!

my mum does that too...

i have msn on my phone so i can never be kept away from mika =]