(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Lol thats exactly what our teacher is like!!!

She just lets us do whatever we like, work is optional, and obviously being a teenager you take advantage of that.... I mean who does work when you don't have to?!?! Beginning to wish I had now though lol.... :blink:

Yep.

One time during class, she brought down the projector screen and we watched funny videos off of YouTube the entire class period. I bet we did work like, once a week. I just barely passed the final test...

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have 9 school days left...until I graduate...and never have to be in high school again! WOOOT! I start college in the fall, though...Eek.

Lol yeh its like we get all excited about leaving school and then we decide to go back again!!!

Aaah well we can enjoy the time off while it lasts.

We finished last week... but we still got exams to revise for and do, which is pretty much just as bad as still being at school, the only difference is we have to work at home (which is annoying cos you have all the fun things like TV and computer there and you know you are not allowed to go on them...)

Lol yeh its like we get all excited about leaving school and then we decide to go back again!!!

Aaah well we can enjoy the time off while it lasts.

We finished last week... but we still got exams to revise for and do, which is pretty much just as bad as still being at school, the only difference is we have to work at home (which is annoying cos you have all the fun things like TV and computer there and you know you are not allowed to go on them...)

I can resist everything except temptation :bleh:

hey i downloaded the song by Clea yesterday...werent bad.....but i prefer the original...:biggrin2: lol

Aaah kool, lol most people do. Im just odd haha :naughty:

lol well you havent heard the original and its the only version you've heard so i dont blame you for liking it :thumb_yello: lol have a little listen to Jermaine Stuart though, tell me which one YOU prefer :biggrin2:

lol well you havent heard the original and its the only version you've heard so i dont blame you for liking it :thumb_yello: lol have a little listen to Jermaine Stuart though, tell me which one YOU prefer :biggrin2:

I think I've heard it on the radio before, but i kinda just though 'oh its that Clea song' lol.

Sounded pretty good though, tis a fab song no matter who sings it really :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I think I've heard it on the radio before, but i kinda just though 'oh its that Clea song' lol.

Sounded pretty good though, tis a fab song no matter who sings it really :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Yeh the lyrics are just great :thumb_yello: im gona sing it to anyone who tries to make their move :naughty:

no idea where Caz is Lauren *shrugs shoulders*

hey i know this is totally random ...but im thinking of getting my fringe cut like this on tuesday...what do u think...do u think i should or shouldnt??? IM NOT SURE!!!:blink: :blink:

fringes050906_271.jpg

GO FOR IT :thumb_yello:

hey i know this is totally random ...but im thinking of getting my fringe cut like this on tuesday...what do u think...do u think i should or shouldnt??? IM NOT SURE!!!:blink: :blink:

fringes050906_271.jpg

Oooo wow that is awesome!!

I say go for it as long as you are sure its what u want (OMG i sound like an agony aunt...). But yeah I love fringes hehe i got one done a while back and its the best haircut iv ever had! :thumb_yello:

fringes050906_271.jpg

i love those fringes!

my fringe is too afro like to go straight though :thumbdown:

go for it!

ok im strong...ok im gonna go for it...AHHHHH!!!! :blink: :blink: YEH... I WAS CRAPPING MYSELF WHEN I GOT MY HAIR CUT FROM BUTT LEGNTH TO A BOB...I NEARLY DIED!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LOL bet u loved it afterwards though! i bet your head felt well light :naughty:

LOL bet u loved it afterwards though! i bet your head felt well light :naughty:

yeh it did....and when i brushed it afterwars i was like "Huh?? wheres all my hair gone???!!!"

and ThatRadFreak....i want an afro fringe...i think they are cool!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: my hairs too straight!!!