(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

OMG right (I feel a rant coming on...)

Our local radio station played a live session with Mika today.

It was AMAZING - he sang Billy Brown, Grace Kelly, Love Today and My Interpretation and they were all completely brilliant.

BUT some stupid woman emailed in saying "I now have a headache, that just poves that studio recordings can make anyone sound good"

I was like :shocked::furious:

So I texted in saying "The live session was amazing thanks for playing it, Mika has such a brilliant voice, I saw him in Leeds a few weeks ago and he was outstanding" (I was tempted to put 'that silly old bag obviously doesnt know what she is talking about' but thought i better not lol)

Anyway that got read out too... and it pretty much started a big Mika debate on my local radio station.

I was so annoyed though, was ranting about it for the rest of the day!! How dare she?!?! Lol

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm always terrified before I do something dramatic to my hair.

My hair is naturally a very dark brown, and a few years ago I highlighted it. Well, they were subtle, so it was no big deal, but then one day I decided to dye the entire thing blonde. Oh wow, I was freaking out...But other than the fact that my eyebrows didn't match at all, it didn't look too bad, though I quickly died it back dark brown because of the eyebrow issue...I looked like I was wearing a wig! :roftl:

It was AMAZING - he sang Billy Brown, Grace Kelly, Love Today and My Interpretation and they were all completely brilliant.

BUT some stupid woman emailed in saying "I now have a headache, that just poves that studio recordings can make anyone sound good"

So I texted in saying "The live session was amazing thanks for playing it, Mika has such a brilliant voice, I saw him in Leeds a few weeks ago and he was outstanding" (I was tempted to put 'that silly old bag obviously doesnt know what she is talking about' but thought i better not lol)

Anyway that got read out too... and it pretty much started a big Mika debate on my local radio station.

I was so annoyed though, was ranting about it for the rest of the day!! How dare she?!?! Lol

Ugghhhh. People like that are so stupid! Sure, everyone has their right to like whomever they want, but she obviously has no taste whatsoever! :thumbdown:

Where does she live? * punches palm of hand* :mf_rosetinted:

yes, i want to have a quiet talk with her -runs and gets baseball bat-

nobody disses my mika :sneaky2:

OMG...WHAT A COW.:thumbdown: ...SO BASICLY SHE SAID MIKA WAS CRAP????!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: WELL ID LIKE TO HEAR HER SING...AFTER DOING A HUGE TOUR!!!!

LMAO!

My mums been laughing at me she goes 'ive never seen you so annoyed'.

Grrrr been in a mood about it all day! :sneaky2:

The funny thing was I was at the pool, ranting about it to my mum, while wearing my mika t shirt, holding my copy of LICM (I didnt wanna leave it in the car lol) AND humming Love Today in between the rants. I must have looked like the most obsessed person ever haha!

GO SIAN!!!!! Woooo u tell dat silly old bag dat shes rong! Mika RULES!!!:wub2: :wub2:

I'm always terrified before I do something dramatic to my hair.

My hair is naturally a very dark brown, and a few years ago I highlighted it. Well, they were subtle, so it was no big deal, but then one day I decided to dye the entire thing blonde. Oh wow, I was freaking out...But other than the fact that my eyebrows didn't match at all, it didn't look too bad, though I quickly died it back dark brown because of the eyebrow issue...I looked like I was wearing a wig! :roftl:

*HAHA* HAIRDYE IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!! I HEARD THAT IN EXTREME CASES IT CAN KILL U!!!:shocked: :shocked:

LMAO!

The funny thing was I was at the pool, ranting about it to my mum, while wearing my mika t shirt, holding my copy of LICM (I didnt wanna leave it in the car lol) AND humming Love Today in between the rants. I must have looked like the most obsessed person ever haha!

hehe =] go you!

i want a mika top

but i have no monies XD

OMG...things are just heating up...talking about wacking ppl with baseball bats ...and...i have to go....SOOOO UNFAIR!!!!

STUPID DAD!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

CYA PPL TOMORROW!!!

lol

but the bad thing is

i dont have one XD

i can nick a football from my brother...

Oh i do :biggrin2: we can share.....take it in turns :thumb_yello: orrrr.......bring the football and ill kick it at her Roberto Carlos stylee :naughty:

*HAHA* HAIRDYE IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!! I HEARD THAT IN EXTREME CASES IT CAN KILL U!!!:shocked: :shocked:

OMG yeh and i read that thing about that girl who did hair dye and her face all swelled up!

But lets not get back onto magazine stories after last night... lol

LMAO!

LMAO! :roftl:

quality :thumb_yello:

OMG...things are just heating up...talking about wacking ppl with baseball bats ...and...i have to go....SOOOO UNFAIR!!!!

CYA PPL TOMORROW!!!

Awww see ya later Lauren xxxxx

I may have to go soon too, my mum will force me to go to bed after i was on so late last nite haha

CYA PPL TOMORROW!!!

lol its ok im off in a min too.......stupid dad! im 18 for goodness sake :sneaky2::naughty:

Night Lauren

xxxx