• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont know if this pic has been posted in the thread but if not it needs:roftl: to be .

Credit to thatpinksock for finding this work of art .

p.s

sorry about it being an attachment ( I cant figure out any other way to post pics)

LMAO yeeeey :roftl: i was trying to get an image like this but it kept coming out blurry!! woo hoo now i got my own

I dont know if this pic has been posted in the thread but if not it needs:roftl: to be .

Credit to thatpinksock for finding this work of art .

p.s

sorry about it being an attachment ( I cant figure out any other way to post pics)

Hey everyone,

finally decided to post on this thread (my friend is too...scared :roftl: )

Hey where'd you get that pic from rococo? Is the a video? Can I have the link? :naughty: Anyway, I have to go so I'll check back tomorrow :mf_rosetinted:

Hey everyone,

finally decided to post on this thread (my friend is too...scared :roftl: )

Hey where'd you get that pic from rococo? Is the a video? Can I have the link? :naughty: Anyway, I have to go so I'll check back tomorrow :mf_rosetinted:

aaw whats your friend scared off? we don't bite!! we're very nice (during the day) we may get a bit dangerous during the night mwahaha

Stopping by, I'm at the library gotta go in 10 min :bleh:

C ya later (if my mum'll let me on the computer :sneaky2:)!

*blow kisses*

oh library exciting XD, have fun lol hopefully you'll allowed on!! :thumb_yello:

aaw whats your friend scared off? we don't bite!! we're very nice (during the day) we may get a bit dangerous during the night mwahaha

exactly

as long as no one talks about marrying mika/ affairing with mika [lol]

im perfectly harmless =]

exactly

as long as no one talks about marrying mika/ affairing with mika [lol]

im perfectly harmless =]

lol oh you're harmless? :P i think we would all get jealous if anyone was having an affair with him.. XD

oh library exciting XD, have fun lol hopefully you'll allowed on!! :thumb_yello:

Hiya again! I'm home now but my mum isn't :naughty:

Yeah it was VERY exciting at the library.... some guys phone kept ringing all the time :bleh:

you warn them nicely, cool, i'll just tell them erm truthfully =]

but remember,

mikas mine =]

yeah he's yours and 1000 other girls and guys :P

and i'm glad u had fun jas lol he didnt have any exciting ringtone did he :P? *cough* ie mika *cough*

=[

stop pickin on me :bleh:

me? picking on you!? never :bleh:

hey my_rainbow_radio!! where have u been!? i knew there was someone missing here :naughty:

edit: and i think you've missed so much that i don't actually know exactly what u have missed lol

and i'm glad u had fun jas lol he didnt have any exciting ringtone did he :P? *cough* ie mika *cough*

Ehh nooo he didn't but I have :biggrin2:

Asked you earlier in the thread but I could send you some Mika-tones :biggrin2:

Ehh nooo he didn't but I have :biggrin2:

Asked you earlier in the thread but I could send you some Mika-tones :biggrin2:

aah yeah i saw that forgot to answer it cos i had to read the rest of the thread.. that'd be really nice of u :bleh: and i can have my own mika ringtone yey!!

me? picking on you!? never :bleh:

hey my_rainbow_radio!! where have u been!? i knew there was someone missing here :naughty:

edit: and i think you've missed so much that i don't actually know exactly what u have missed lol

Ello ello ello!! I went camping with my best buddy John...he's crazy...

The most I had for a Mika fix was Humphrey the iPod and I listened to LiCM like a fiend...but it wasn't the same! John kept teasing me about this place and that I was going into withdrawal. Bah humbug, I'd go insane® without this place. :roftl: